Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clicker Heroes

Comments

• bought kumawakaru and upped it to 3...thats when i noticed i had spent all my souls
  • my mind is currently getting blown away seeing blue coins spawning like 80% of the time from chests, when it should be like 10%

all the luck will run dry for the next 200 years for me
  • like this is ridiculous, when i first said its stupid how often its happening (like 7 times in a minute) it just goes even more crazy afterwards, and more so more often more and more lol
  • im gonna retire from the comp, it just wont stop
  • from fortuna ancient, 10x gold with a chance % based on level

basically i have dora maxed (10% for chest to spawn) and fortuna maxed (10% to happen)

I have it happen way too often
  • this game sounds awesome.... but something tells me i'd suck hard dick at it... for lack of a better way to put it :)
  • you start chugging as you go through, and its very addictive :-p
  • always nice in 4 levels fighting 5 monsters each, spawned like 3 chests first level, 2 second, 2 third, 3 fourth lol

gogo lucky ascension level gogo
  • lol.. maybe this weekend i will look into it.. if i dont check it for a few days do i just.. gain money and stuff? is there a way to go inactive? sorry if these sound like moronic questions.. my internet gaming is pretty much based off of sk lol
  • yeah you can just start it, and itll kill stuff as you dont even have the page up
  • sweeet, i'll give the newbie guide a read through tonight and maybe start tomorrow morning and see how it goes! \m/
  • Another soul!!!
  • currently on floor 1239

the calculator keeps saying to upgrade solomon when its worth 1% later on, i find it such a waste until i can get the base hero souls from primals above 1k or something crazy
  • every time i ascend i go further by like 10-20 levels, but each time my total souls i make goes down and down each and every time, dont get it :-p
  • currently bulking up before i do some clicking strats to push much farther, havent got bhaal or juggernaut
  • every time i ascend i go further by like 10-20 levels, but each time my total souls i make goes down and down each and every time, dont get it :-p
    Do you have Atman maxed?

I dunno, I stopped following the calculator when it told me to spend a shitton on solomon for 1% each level. Apparently it's also not consistent. And the souls/hour estimate seems ridiculous.
    I realize such a calculator's difficult to program, but it just seems like some of the formulas are off.
  • sweeet, i'll give the newbie guide a read through tonight and maybe start tomorrow morning and see how it goes! \m/
    Why'd you quit GO :(
  • yeah i got a lot of things maxxed, i make around 20k everytime i get to 1000-1100
  • the souls going down and down is more on bad rng, first time i got to floor 1k, made 24k, and then it just kept decreasing, bad luck :-p
  • just reached 300 :)
  • edited November 2014
    uh...gonna cost 125 to buy mammon..

edit, gonna read about mammon/libertas first
  • uh...gonna cost 125 to buy mammon..

edit, gonna read about mammon/libertas first
    Yes, they stack multiplicatively.

• the new patch is out

seems i can move on from samurai to the blue ranger
  • damn those new heroes are pricey.
  • yeah, but they definitely are better, the orange one is definitely better than samurai, literally had no gilds on it, 125 on samurai, and only got orange to like 200 and had 3% total dps lol
  • my 100 on frostleaf still ends up a little better for how far i can go. hopefully with in a day or two will be able to idle much further and start switching gilds.

I like the new shift click to reguild heroes
  • if i dont get the right hero gilded in 40 tries, i dont deserve it :)
  • i will just spend the 80 souls and save myself the time.
  • ..80 souls = 800% extra damage right?

How is a gild (50% dmg on one guy) ever even worth that? Maybe I'm missing something.