Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW III: The Three Brothers (Game Over. Mafia Wins!)

Comments

• lol, i guess it doesnt matter anymore, dont think glostix is returning here before day ends. (or that he would change his vote, he's been wanting my head for a couple days now)
  • Maybe not. Can't hurt to try? Also...I fail at this game. Putting that out there now. It's been fun though.

Glo seemed like he was willing to go either direction if given a good enough reason. -shrugs-
  • i'm tempted to switch to rsoultin righ tnow and he would die....

• might as well at least call him back here

@gl0stix
    @glostix
    @glOstix
  • YOu know unreliable if i switch to rs right now he will die instead of you right
  • Lol that would be fine. Cause if you're mafia like I think you are, I screwed the pooch voting Unreliable first to begin with.

Might as well hang for it xP
  • I'm not sure if i honestly care which one of you is mafia i'm disintersted with the game
  • Damdred won't switch to me anyway. That puts you at risk of getting lynched. Unless of course you really didn't care. Which I doubt.
  • ##Unvote
    ##Vote Rsoultin
  • what was that about not switching again? I honestly don't care if we win or lose at this point
  • ##unvote
    ##vote unreliable

best shot here
  • Oh yes, impressive, that. Congratulations.
  • RS might be mafia butttt I don't know if I care
  • its ok, we're all tired and just waiting for day to end...
  • No kidding. It's just fun messing with Damdred. So grumpy. :)
  • one minute left, gonna go watch last breaker issue and then return :P
  • sorry damdred, you really deserved the win, even though town didnt...too bad it ends this way
  • ##unvote
    ##vote rsoultine

cause if its unreliable u want him to win
  • Good thing SB isn't here yet I feel good going like this
  • Just got home. Will be updating shortly. Will give everyone 10 minutes to make any final changes, so 10:30 CST game will be officially over one way or the other.
  • SB is back! You may get your lynch Damdred lol.
  • I'm happy where I am
  • No doubt. That was the point xP
  • No doubt. That was the point xP
    if unreliable is scum he deserves the win he played great
  • Day 7 Final Votes

gl0stix:
    Damdred (1): rsoultin
    Unreliable (1): rsoultin, glostix, gl0stix, Damdred, Damdred
    rsoultin (2): Unreliable, Damdred, Damdred

rsoultin the Vanilla Town is lynched

With this there are only 3 people remaining and after night there are only 2. Thus by default...
  • Unreliable the Mafioso Brother has won it for the Mafia
  • WOOOOHOOO! I spied Unreliable night 1. I couldn't counterclaim spy as I didn't have a good guy to confirm town. When I died I thought Damdred and Unreliable were the two Mafia brothers. If it wasn't Damdred I figured it was Lissa but I was hoping it would be Damdred. Unreliable pulled it off anyway. :)
  • i'm great at this game lol