Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW III: The Three Brothers (Game Over. Mafia Wins!)

Comments

• 3 townies are fighting
  • Loaf you have flip flopped so much I'm afraid I'm not really listening to anything that you are saying.
  • He goes "everything I have said so far was messing around", then he goes off on damdred, saying he is super serious and that is the only post we should believe by him. Now, again, he admits the post was just wishful thinking.

Sigh. I'm just going to stick with my vote.
  • I always do this. An easy win is no fun. But seriously vote unreliable.
  • Loaf you have flip flopped so much I'm afraid I'm not really listening to anything that you are saying.
  • When will u guys learn mafia dont commit themselves like this. Unreliable hasnt commited to anything yet. He only commits when everyone else is of the same opinion.
  • Sometimes it's just best to go with the gut. If we're being duped, so be it. We'll find out soon enough.

Assuming we're right about Loaf, Cory, great idea to call tonight beforehand. Then we can at least narrow it down a little further if you're wrong.
  • Right, only if loaf is mafia will I call it out. If loaf is town (he probably isnt) I will not call it out.
  • edited October 2014
    #vote Loaf
  • edited October 2014
    Do we want to continue this WW or not? right now:

Day 5 Votes

gl0stix:
    Cory:
    Loafery (3): Cory, rsoultin, Cory, Unreliable
    Azalieo:
    Phantom (0): Loafery
    Damdred (0): Loafery, Cory
    Unreliable (1): Loafery
    rsoultin:

Not Voting: Phantom, gl0stix, Azalieo, Damdred

4 people would be mod killed if I ended the day at the time I said I was going to. You have 7 more hours (11:59PM CST) to vote, or I'll be forced to mod kill everyone who isn't voting.

• As someone dead who started this game, I want to see how it continues.
  • Obviously i'm voting and you just didn't see it sb, Glo is also voting
  • lol Just vote again? That way SB will have to see at least one of 'em.
  • Oh, and Phantom is voting too. Hey, SB, you only have one abstainer:

Aza
  • edited October 2014
    Obviously i'm voting and you just didn't see it sb, Glo is also voting
    If you did vote, you didn't use ## (which is how I find the votes)

Quote your vote post though, if I did miss it I need to find out why I missed it.
  • you are being stupid cory.

1) Look what i'm doing this fucking day, "Guys don't pile votes up on one person before actually doing things and looking for scum"

How is this scum motivated and not town motivated

2) Loafs case is conjecture totally, I was the first vote on Dole other people were looking elsewhere i said "No we lynch dole" did not move or entertain other lynches. Where is the mafia intentions in that, mafia would of tried to get off of dole rather than stay on him.

A bus is not generally started by mafia especially when their are better targets in the draw, glo didn't think dole was scum. He screamed I was confirmed town, I could of easily gotten on someone else with dole/loaf/glo and swung the vote another way. Show me scum motivation or a bus.

3) I've been the only person active trying to figure out cases and peoples intentions behind things. Scum throws dirt runs until something sticks, the lynches I led on Flazer was bad in retrospect but he was scummy most would agree. I wasn't on meadows i was on dole.

Loafs post is nothig but conjecture and a narrative that relies on doubt.

Scum team loaf and rso I believe

##Vote Loafery
    Theres my vote done in the proper format....
  • For Glo since he's not here right now...oddly enough he voted the post right before mine:
    I think attempting to interpret anything sky said after he died is against the game

i'll stick with you cory, he's my vote too

##lynch loafery
  • I think we need to cut some slack with the pfs being down for 72 hours.... :\
  • My apologies Damdred, looks like I only caught the top half of page 14's votes. I still intend to recalculate the votes at just before midnight though
  • For Glo since he's not here right now...oddly enough he voted the post right before mine:
    I think attempting to interpret anything sky said after he died is against the game

i'll stick with you cory, he's my vote too

##lynch loafery
    thank yas
  • glo, fix the format, wouldnt want to get modkilled for writing lynch instead of vote, right?
  • anyone got aza on facebook?
  • ##vote loaf
  • the important part is the ##
  • yeah I think I wrote lynch, too. SB just loves me.
  • So no one cares about phantom voting in at the last second

Unreliable phantom are mafia.

Me cory aza are all town if cory doesnt block the right one town loses the game.
  • almost nobody is here to do shenanigan votes sadly
  • Fuuuuuuuuck I've either got this dead right or dead wrong.
  • Day 5 Final Votes

gl0stix:
    Cory:
    Loafery (6): Cory, gl0stix, rsoultin, Damdred, Cory, Unreliable, Phantom
    Azalieo:
    Phantom (0): Loafery
    Damdred (0): Loafery, Cory
    Unreliable (1): Loafery
    rsoultin:

Not Voting: Azalieo

Loafery the Vanilla Town is lynched.

Because of the outage I'm not going to mod kill Aza just yet, however if he doesn't post in this thread by the end of Night he will be mod killed at the start of the next day.

Night 5 begins, send in night actions
  • Alright I'm going with Phantom or Unreliable then