Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flazer - The Man With The Golden Gun WINS!

Comments

• Lynching when I get home from work. I'll count everything until then.
  • >lynch flazer

• cory, dont worry, we've got this...your death wont be in vain
  • K good luck town, love you townies who know I'm good :')
  • No. Phantom always plays just like this, and cory looked pretty dead to me before she voted. Why hop on the train as mafia at this point?

You look much more like mafia to me than she does
    If I were mafia, why would I vote away from a sure kill that wasn't myself?

• edited October 2014
    No. Phantom always plays just like this, and cory looked pretty dead to me before she voted. Why hop on the train as mafia at this point?

Because later on it's much easier to say "see I'm not a mafia, I didn't vote for to lynch this good guy!" when he's going to die regardless of your vote. Would make you look better later on by throwing your vote somewhere else.

Please tell me you could figure that much out by yourself and were just trying to see what I'd say. I'd hate to consider the possibility that you couldn't even figure out something that basic.
  • slow day, wtf happened to 4 page activity on day 1?
  • Cut off here. I'll update soon.
  • Cory is dead. Night 3 begins.
  • What I tell ya, its not cory
  • No. Phantom always plays just like this, and cory looked pretty dead to me before she voted. Why hop on the train as mafia at this point?

Because later on it's much easier to say "see I'm not a mafia, I didn't vote for to lynch this good guy!" when he's going to die regardless of your vote. Would make you look better later on by throwing your vote somewhere else.

Please tell me you could figure that much out by yourself and were just trying to see what I'd say. I'd hate to consider the possibility that you couldn't even figure out something that basic.
    You all like to start shit instead of trying to solve something. Why am I suspicious for thinking Cory wasn't the mafia?

Not even in hindsight, pretend he didn't even get lynched.
  • Told ya bitches

You all like to start shit instead of trying to solve something. Why am I suspicious for thinking Cory wasn't the mafia?

You're not suspicious for thinking cory isn't the mafia. You're suspicious for initially accusing cory, then switching to phantom for a very poor reason.

And again you have to keep in mind, we're working under the assumption of a single mafia. Normal ways to solve the game aren't gong to work here, because there aren't multiple mafia working together during the daytime.
  • Aza is laughing at the both of you.

You're not suspicious for thinking cory isn't the mafia. You're suspicious for initially accusing cory, then switching to phantom for a very poor reason.

And again you have to keep in mind, we're working under the assumption of a single mafia. Normal ways to solve the game aren't gong to work here, because there aren't multiple mafia working together during the daytime.
    My reason for changing away from Cory was better than anyone else's voting for him. Please continue to explain how I am the mafia, until I am lynched and you realize that I am not.
  • list of people that need to be lynched, regardless of order

unreliable
    glostix
    loafery
    sb
    azalieo
  • if these people get lynched, we win 100%
  • strange how that list has a 96.7% correlation to the list of actives
  • cory let's haunt someone
  • Glo. you are asking him about Cory. why do you think me? its just as logical or not as logical as Cory. thats a silly damn question
  • edited October 2014
    Maser, Nighthawk and Phantom are all dead.
  • Day 3 begins
  • cory let's haunt someone
    CMSZ boo bitches
  • Dead can stop talking
  • 3 dead? Holy shit. Phantom was active, so the if maser and nighthawk were both killed via modkill it makes sense, but if not then there's clearly more than 1 role here.
  • IT'S FUCKING ZOMBIES.
  • We leave town. We head for a secure location. We bring supplies.
  • edited October 2014
    I swear to God I'm not one of them, so whoever is left let's talk about this! XD

wtf is going on
  • I think maser and night hawk were mid killed
    And Mafia killed phantom!
  • Whose left alive?