Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flazer - The Man With The Golden Gun WINS!

Comments

• it would most likely kill them off with how votes go, but I wouldn't know the rules, we could try to do us 3 and leave you alive, but we all have to vote, so its kinda tricky to make it work, actually i don't think it can work without 3 dying and you surviving
  • edited October 2014
    i dont need to survive the mafia just needs to die. but if sb logs on (s)he would just match unreliables vote and there wont be a tie

well that is if they are mafia. its kinda 50/50 lol (unless.. unreliable sees sb match vote and changes his. if 3 people die in a three way tie we can do this)
  • edited October 2014
    i pmed darubian earlier, if three way ties kill all three then we can just set it up so one of us survives it

but if they dont thats another question
  • edited October 2014
    oops.
  • i dont believe it can be done, if there are 4 votes by us, to get a 3 way everyone needs to vote, there is no way someone can vote all 3 splitting their value to 1/3, and if you dont vote im quite sure you die, seeing from how some other people died on the nights
  • edited October 2014
    yea. so we just have to pick one or the other i guess.
  • edited October 2014
    idk tho. everyone said that unreliable played ass backwards. but from earlier posts sb seems ok
  • ok i went over everything, and im sticking with unreliable. gl good night
  • Staying with my vote from yesterday at unreliable

still think gl0stick is a moron for thinking phantom though
  • How did 2 die at night?
    Shenanigans!!
  • this is good, after it was repeatedly spoken i'm a bad townie...
  • glostix, if its really not you the wolf, then you must re-check your info on SB
  • i gotta say, this ww proved to be very enlightening...

and i just wanna thank damdred for that
  • Unreliable has been lynched.

Insert story of how Flazer kills everyone else.

Flazer wins!

Good job sir!

• You guys were pretty bad, gratz flazer good kill choices on your night cycles
  • This was really just an experiment. If you all would have kept taking after Damdred dues you lively would have won.
  • lol cory knew right away and im so bad at trying to act nice so i act the only way that feels natural :-p
  • i'm reallly surprised though that nobody even looked at you your votes really felt contrived a bit.
  • i couldnt make any real arguments against anyone because they could just look at what i did and it would be pretty obvious :-p
  • Good job Flazer. Bad job everyone else.
  • Flazer - because he would have deduced something by now if he was a townie and had read this today.
    Nighthawk - because he will probably add nothing except bandwagon votes and "gay/pussy/pedophile" comments.
    Date = September 30th. Haha
  • Heres some teaching for you unreliable and thread, never lynch the most active people especially those who are being memorable and trying to get people to talk (Aza and Loaf). It ends badly usually
  • list of people that need to be lynched, regardless of order

unreliable
    glostix
    loafery
    sb
    azalieo
    Why did this list not have the most suspicious person on it?! God damnit.
  • Because unreliable didn't even consider flazer, by day two or three if people are lurking its a bad sign unless your phantom then its not alignment oriented.
  • Lynch Flanders
    that could have ended the game, if i had a good reason to support the lynch :P
  • god damnit Flazer I trusted you XD
  • Because unreliable didn't even consider flazer, by day two or three if people are lurking its a bad sign unless your phantom then its not alignment oriented.
    then people shouldn't lurk if they aren't the mafia

• What were you guys doing though at the end though? You guys were coming in voting and leaving not really discussing anything and just peacing out going down the people who were active and lynching how was that a good plan?
  • I was gone all day Saturday, and i didnt think to log on to PFs with my phone. Sorry. I didn't think it was loaf, so I voted for a less active person that already had votes.