Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flazer - The Man With The Golden Gun WINS!

Comments

• aza - dudes been quiet after i confirmed him as town and the way he voted damdred first when i confirmed him town as well was fishy, then coming in the next day to say that he didn't know how damdred died is just plain poor acting.

sb - was silent the first day and then proceeds to make up nonsense to confuse the town. There are no other roles, you're just paranoid. Trying to look active while adding jack.

glo - tries to do something but hasn't really achieved anything, cosplaying as the town mayor, but is just a slightly active mafia playing the blame game i'm innocent meta.

dole - mod kill

flazer - mod kill

mystic - mod kill

unreliable - maybe i put him down a bit too much in the first day hasn't said much lately. just a bad townie.

if the top 3 ain't one of the mafia, and someone from the bottom is then they don't deserve to win. peace out.
  • loaf, why arent you in that list?
  • Because I'm the one writing. You make your own list if you want to analyze me.

lynch aza
  • lynch unreliable
  • lynch loafery

• you being the one writing doesnt mean you are not carrying the gun

• From reading everything, I can gather that glo is trigger happy but seems good.

loafery is someone who can only reply hating everyone for one day, and hasn't done much otherwise

modkill loafery
  • From reading everything, I can gather that glo is trigger happy but seems good.

loafery is someone who can only reply hating everyone for one day, and hasn't done much otherwise

modkill loafery
    At least I got 4 pages of activity for day 1.

I can ask you the same. What have you done except vote for damdred on day 1 making him get lynched.

Only way I get ppl to post is either flaming them or attacking their ideals. I accuse them make suspicions about them and read their reactions. If people don't react it's going to be a pretty boring straightforward voting game like last game. I didn't want that to happen while I'm playing the game.

So, i ask you flazer, does me hating on everyone warrant me as a mafia or did I do town a favour and actually got something on day 1?

I've done much more for town than you have. I got people to talk, I got their reactions.

But of course none of this matters. Your gameplan is to just lurk behind the shadows until you're the last 4 and come out like moses and declare someone mafia when the odds are in your favour or just get lucky with a lynch vote like you did on day 1.

• I could tell you why i voted for damdred but that would give away my secrets

I felt that you just tried to pull my act and its just trying to mimic my greatness, except mixed with a "trying to not care" feel like what dole does in these, a bit too tryhard, seems like you would be a good culprit

• leafery, you're in the list.

and after you, aza will die.
    That you have aspergers?

I felt that you just tried to pull my act and its just trying to mimic my greatness, except mixed with a "trying to not care" feel like what dole does in these, a bit too tryhard, seems like you would be a good culprit

Stop cosplaying as the darius of ww.

You're wrong about one thing. I actually care to win when I play ww, so my "trying to not care" vibe is wrong. And because of it I try hard in all my ww games. So your reasons aren't valid.

And the fact that you don't tell us why you voted for damdred just makes me suspicious of you. Don't act like you have some sort of secret when you just acted on a whim. If you actually read day 1 you would have read him as town and not voted him.

• sorry guys, blame kloudi for my inactivity yesterday. i had to help her move her storage unit into our house.

honestly i feel really lost right now as to who to lynch, and i certainly understand why i look suspicious, i dont really know what to say yet.
  • lynch aza

Because I can
  • lynch aza

no hard feelings, i just dont think loafery is it so I'm voting you instead to put you in the lead, you already have 2 and i love me a lynch train.
  • lynch loafery
  • Votes are tired up. This will end in five hours
  • Both loaf and aza have been hung.

Night 4 begins.
  • this is embarrassing
  • its ok, ghostlyx and sb are left, then its me
  • mysticassasin and tmonsta are dead.
  • Day 4 begins
  • was gonna just jump in voting SB, but we need to stop and think now, with 2 ppl dying, we cant afford a mistake now
  • its glostix...

lynch ghostlix
  • edited October 2014
    can we make a list of people left alive?

edit: herp derp i just realized the first post gets edited

• edited October 2014
    was gonna just jump in voting SB, but we need to stop and think now, with 2 ppl dying, we cant afford a mistake now
    why is it me, why wouldnt you take out the shady people? you're either making a mistake, or you fear me because you are the mafia and want me outta here.

you are very quick to blame someone that is active and trying to help out in finding this guy.
  • and why the fuck are two people dying every night?
  • edited October 2014
    FLAZER. you seem cool - i am not it. so its either sb or unreliable. better log on, last turn if two people a night are dying

discuss
  • i personally dont believe gl0 is bad

If we make a mistake it is game over,

I have to believe it is either SB or unreliable, its a 50/50, but with how unreliable votes it just seems too easy at this point.

lynch unreliable

• edited October 2014
    what happens in a three way tie?

edit: nvm wont be one since sb would jump in

well if you think unreliable then ill lynch unreliable