Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flazer - The Man With The Golden Gun WINS!

167891012»

Comments

• i'm still wondering what that text editing was about ¬¬
    I chose to stay out of that. I intended to stay out of as much as possible to force you all to talk. Any of the mods want to chime in on this?
  • it was a fun game, thanks daru
    I chose to stay out of that. I intended to stay out of as much as possible to force you all to talk. Any of the mods want to chime in on this?
    yeah, i dropped the subject when you said that, but now that its over...

wtf! lol
  • i'll just assume dole got mad at loaf and messed around...
  • Yeah thanks daru :)
  • I still want to know why my vote got changed.
  • rigged game no winner
  • edited October 2014
    haha, thank you Darubian for hosting this. I had fun.

I hope noone takes anything personally.. im just a WILDCARD
  • Daru got my answer on the vote change even though it wasn't asked and everyoen else who messaged me did as well. I did not change doles vote I went to bed before all that got up saw he said lock the thread locked went to school, would never kill myself out of mafia like it to much
  • didnt even consider you as culprit

i trust you as a fair player...
  • Glo said something correct, mafia is about who can be the best liar and be believed.

Flazer was the best liar because you guys never forced him to do anything.
  • I figured he was lying
  • edited October 2014
    at the end unreliable wanted me dead, sb hadn't said anything, so flazer seemed like a good alternative to trust lol

fken assholes, no offense
  • edited October 2014
    I'd also like to issue a formal apology to everyone that I lynched, except for unreliable who wanted me dead all round. At least I got to hang him before I got shot. I died happily in my sleep.
  • Play again glo :) we are always wwing it up
  • glo. anyone who pays the least attn to how I play ww knows I dont change what i do. I changed this one simply based on you. you were wrong and I found it funny. I had nothing to lose either way :P and good game all
  • I had nothing to lose
    Only the game! D:
  • In this game, never trust anyone. They're your friends outside the game but , in ww, they're your enemy until proven Town.