Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flazer - The Man With The Golden Gun WINS!

Comments

• Personal attacks aren't needed folks.
  • I swear to god there are other unannounced power roles out there. Right now because of the post timing I find Cory Newb very suspicious, and he has my lynch vote
    told you guys to lynch him, could have won day 1
  • you know what, i change my my vote to Bold Lynch Cory Unbold (cant use those minor major signs here)
  • Not smart boys and girls.
  • you know what, i change my my vote to Bold Lynch Cory Unbold (cant use those minor major signs here)
    I caught it
  • Stop bringing post timing and login times to the discussion that are external factors to the game.

It defeats the purpose of the game.
  • blarg, i am dead
  • Don't everyone quit talking at once.
  • doing it properly now...Lynch Cory

also, i'm just too confused by the post change mess...
  • I'm staying out of that.
  • Waiting for cory to be lyncherinoed
  • lynch cory
  • lynch phantom

beyond suspicious. i retract my cory vote. phantom has been super sketch and just band wagon voted, clear mafia mentality to lynch someone else if the votes are in their favor. thats how i played when i was a ww last round

change your votes now if you can.
  • If cory is innocent, gl0 next
  • nice of you to finally pop in and spew random crap though ;)
  • lynch cory

he deserves to die a horrible death
  • I am going to follow goo with his reasoning and vote

lynch phantom

I log in after I get off work.
    I'm a bartender hence the late hours :)
  • because I was suspicious of you at the start. Then all of a sudden you decide phantom looks guilty, despite the fact that phantom always comes in and posts her vote and that's about it. The logic of mafia mentality doesn't apply nearly as much when There's only 1 fucking mafia

I do think there are other roles, but I don't think its likely they are mafia roles.

There will be no votes for mayor, only a daily lynching. You MUST vote or face the gallows. There are no power roles to aid you in your decision making so I strongly encourage you speak with one another. The gunman MUST kill someone each night.

Though probably me just being overly analytical, the fact that there are no power roles to aid us means that there could be power roles that don't aid us. Perhaps there are multiple mafia.

Either way, I don't think phantom is one, and I see hopping on to her very quickly to be a non-townie move.
  • because I was suspicious of you at the start. Then all of a sudden you decide phantom looks guilty, despite the fact that phantom always comes in and posts her vote and that's about it. The logic of mafia mentality doesn't apply nearly as much when There's only 1 fucking mafia

I do think there are other roles, but I don't think its likely they are mafia roles.

There will be no votes for mayor, only a daily lynching. You MUST vote or face the gallows. There are no power roles to aid you in your decision making so I strongly encourage you speak with one another. The gunman MUST kill someone each night.

Though probably me just being overly analytical, the fact that there are no power roles to aid us means that there could be power roles that don't aid us. Perhaps there are multiple mafia.

Either way, I don't think phantom is one, and I see hopping on to her very quickly to be a non-townie move.

What are you going on about? I didn't say anything about group mafia mentality. I just said that if you are mafia and somebody else is on the lynch train, you go ahead and lynch them..

And don't you think that everyone is suspicious of everyone? Baby be reasonable.

• No. Phantom always plays just like this, and cory looked pretty dead to me before she voted. Why hop on the train as mafia at this point?

You look much more like mafia to me than she does
  • sb is dead on. let him kill town sb. its all good. only way it helps him is if he is mafia
  • I still think it's tmonsta

lynch tmonsta

• Alrighty folks, this will be a very simple game of WW. There is only one amongst you with the golden gun and with the towns collective mind you are to find and abolish this senseless killer.

Rules

Days will last roughly 24 hours or longer unless the conversation is really good. I will shut it down if it gets out of hand.
    Nights will last far less time, however for the safety of the gunman it will be randomized to prevent checking login times.

No private messaging outside of this game. It may hurt you more than it could help you.

Any questions, then please just ask.

Townies
    Azalieo
    Cory
    Damdred
    Flazer
    gl0stix
    Loafery
    Maserlas
    MissMeadows
    mysticassisn
    NightHawk89
    Phantom
    SilentButterfly
    SkyDragon
    Tmonsta
    Unreliable

There are only fifteen of you this game, which is one reason I chose to only grant the power of one killer. This is a test of two things, how useful power roles are and a hope in which to inspire daytime talk. Let's see if we can get the show up and going again. Good Luck.

The only role has been sent out.
    yet Nighthawk lives on..
  • not to mention Maserlas and his daily votes
  • lynch phantom

• There is a bad guy voting for me guys. He/she wants me out of the way.