Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FENRIS!?

Comments

• I think just you.
  • Fen was talking mad crap earlier so we started rounding up the gang for an old mexican showdown
  • I hope rhey are back nectar round
  • nectar round?
  • Who's all coming back so far from fenris
    I'd say about 50 players so far, and most of us say..."we don't have time, and we will be inactive. " Fair enough!!!

But let me guess how it will end?

We gonna stay up all night, chatting, playing with Llama, Josh finally drinking Vodka with with, not his special lemonade anymore, the rhum and cook, eating cookies, coffee brewing all night, some vodka here and there, and Fenris Chat is open 24/7.

Now, and the cheese...and spam...and the frying pans coming out, either cooking something, or hitting someone in the a**.

*hides*
    ~Ashy

I'd say about 50 players so far, and most of us say..."we don't have time, and we will be inactive. " Fair enough!!!

We gonna stay up all night, chatting, playing with Llama, Josh finally drinking Vodka with with, not his special lemonade anymore, the rhum and cook, eating cookies, coffee brewing all night, some vodka here and there, and Fenris Chat is open 24/7.

Now, and the cheese...and spam...and the frying pans coming out, either cooking something, or hitting someone in the a**.

*hides*
    ~Ashy

please no, my gf will kill me :D + i plan on actually graduating :D

• edited October 2014
    I plan on actually having a real life...wait, I did that 10 years ago. Not gonna happen now.

*hides*
    ~Ashy

please no, my gf will kill me :D + i plan on actually graduating :D

Arachnid: Actually, we have common excuses nowadays. kids, babies, girldfriend, boyfriend, sweetie pie, husbands, wife, mistress, dog, cat and some real jobs to pay the internet bill...which means with life stresses...all of us will end up, where we started.

I rest my case.
    ~Ashy
  • its midnight.
    go to sleep
    No..i'll probe kill you.

what is probe kill?
  • Don't bother, I can't even commit to logging in past newb mode now.
  • Zeal: lol, you forget you have an account after 3 days.
    They have to shorten that newbie mode man, 24 hours, that's it, you are in for action. Otherwise, 3 days of spamming or bitching does not cut it.

Bcart, are you here? Or are you in the kitchen with that cup cakes again?
  • Oblivion checking in :)
  • Oblivion: Welcome back man.
    Unfortunately, we don't have our old Fenris website.

Wolves, anyone up for this task?
  • I am doing good Cory. :P Finished my degree last year, working full time, and just bought a house. You know, living the dream and all that.
  • I am doing good Cory. :P Finished my degree last year, working full time, and just bought a house. You know, living the dream and all that.
    all the responsibility with achieving the life you dream of.
  • Weird that this is posted at a similar time someone on the TAG group asked who is still alive.
  • Hey ashnod, do you still have the famous pick of you with that banana?
  • Weird that this is posted at a similar time someone on the TAG group asked who is still alive.
    TAG was actually the first decent alliance that my KD landed in, Game 4 I think.
    Hey ashnod, do you still have the famous pick of you with that banana?
    Eddy, I have some in my old desktop. But too many pictures...I'm not sure if you are referring to this one?

I would not call it famous..infamous perhaps, I think Miltu edited it with the text. It was probably under the influence of rum and coke or Vodka.
  • Someone say coke?
  • Only if were talking about cocaine.. in which case yes.
  • edited October 2014
  • photo attempt
  • I'm not 100% how to photo
  • What the Fuck showed up on my gpu, stupid Fucking cpu
  • Feel like that bear some days... God damn.
    Cool broski. Sounds familiar :) I finish my masters in June. I've had a house for years, and have 3 kids :p

Keep up the good work brother.
  • FTB - Picture of your wife... or it didn't happen :D
    <3
  • FTB - Picture of your wife... or it didn't happen :D
    <3</blockquote>
    Creeeeepy
  • She's pretty. Better than Hollywood pics, post it with her permission!
  • I don't mine posting my pic, my back was in the camera.