Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FENRIS!?

Comments

• I'm a hair under 200, your body adapts to the weight. Unless your fat but then that's your problem.
  • Zeal: most North American men are about that, 6 feet in height and about 200 lb range. Not 5 feet ish people like me.

My bf is probably 200 lbs range at 6 ft 2 and that's not really fat. That's lean.
  • Hilarious morning!!! Finally able to do some random grabs last night. And I woke up with coffee in hand.

I message, random grabs after the hit. What??? you guy are so hilarious. You don't take random grabs, and I get cancer???

You might as well name your kingdome "HitmeUgetCancer".

Man, thanks for the morning laugh, almost spit my coffee on my laptop...I love SK players, much love.

>> just random grab, you are within my range.
    >> ~ash
    >>
    >>
    fukkk you get cancer

• Im like 220lbs and 6foot 1. I consider myself a little fat.
  • Im like 220lbs and 6foot 1. I consider myself a little fat.
    That is lean and fit.
    post a picture.
    ~have more cookies~
    Ashy
  • Wow so many familiar names on here now :D FTB, DepressLands etc

Next round should be awesome!
  • I hope so I'd survive out of newbie mode. LOL
  • edited October 2014
    Found Elegy. Fenris King

photo Elegy2_zpse23b5b54.jpg

• Awe almost 5 stars the whole way
  • Must the the rhum.
  • edited October 2014
    photo HoF2_zps26092e94.jpg
  • lol 14:34 the good days
  • Guess what, FLAMES!? Pikemen was me, VEII! AHAHAHAHAHAA
  • ASH, do you have Storlock? I miss that bastard!
  • I just remember landing in 33:12 one round and me and my 2 sectormates killed off everyone down until the lower 20s of galaxies. WE WERE THE BEST OUT THERE SECTOR EVER. That was also my first round over 1 mill as after we killed off all the other KDs in the 30s people stopped looking that far up for hits. Good times.
  • Who is Ursus?
  • And the numbers in the brackets were clearly the change in rank from the last time that the HoF got updated...silly card.
  • I think so. I have updated the worksheet back in the day. Wars and KT always added +
  • urus used to be one of the best players in fenris. very active. i would compete with him many times over hof...i think i beat ursus once in hof...probably not;-)
  • ursus is so familiar. i'm looking at the cards....and ugh

photo Midian2_zpsb412a0e5.jpg
  • edited October 2014
    photo Enigma2_zps1d733c11.jpg
  • Storlock got a 5 for playing? Yeah fucking right...
  • Zing!!!!!!
  • Wheres my card damnit? :) (No i didnt get one)
  • Old skoo fen players....maybe I will come back and be more active for ya bud :)

Was fun eating fenris back in the day ;)
  • Old skoo fen players....maybe I will come back and be more active for ya bud :)

come out and play! the hungry pack of wolves need food too!!!

well if elegy got a 5 stor deserves a 10
    well if elegy got a 5 stor deserves a 10
    I am not sure if playing refers to players achieve NW, or actually playing skills (activity plus networth.
    Depressland has to explain that, because I am not really sure.

hahahaha :D DAMN RIGHT FOO