Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FENRIS!?

Comments

• Fenris founded hof.. I forgot that, wonder if really true..

Didn't it take days to calculate with pen and paper?

Guess if you need a hof guy, I can do it assuming my group lands with your alliance.
    Depressland maintained the HOF, he was the keeper..LOL...checking his card now. Veii right there is one of his main man. It take 24 hours to update, depending if there was massive activity, KTs, and wars, etc. But generally, it was not that bad.
    We take turns of the tally, SL mostly were pretty much fast in putting it to AF, then we have 12 hour cut off, update the spreadsheet, then posted back to AF.
    It was seamless because US/UK time difference really, we just pass it to the next one who is having coffee while I am heading to bed.

I don't claim I know this game anymore Hazza, so you guys will rock. I will probably side on the sidelines, and watch how people play it nowadays - if I don't get drag in into some fistfights.
    Any friends and foe in SK is/are welcome, after all, we play rounds after rounds.
    ~Ashy
  • AMEN...bows head, i wish i could have halted our withdrawal from the game.

BUT ASHNOD raises us again!
  • According to your card you suck at everything :P
  • ursulus would beat me sometimes, but i think he was on some sort of drug..caffeine...something, superhuman that bastard!
  • hahaha, fool, in a universe of 10000 i finished top 100 several times...in a universe of 300 you finish top 100 every time? seriously, this is a different game. i could slam my forces for fails all day and dominate 90% of the uni? now you fags won't waste your troops on anything! hahahahahahhaah, AHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAA!
  • IF Fenris returned in her glory, you would all be nothing....you and your little UAs...hahahahaahah!
  • i tried the whole failing all the time thing... still top 30
  • edited September 2014
    uh oh, i set off a rage fest, no fun zone here, no jokes allowed..... sorry team for turning this into another E-Penis thread
  • Pretty sure my little UA is all made up of top 100 players who were top 100 players back in the old days....so yeaaaaa
  • HAHAHAHAHAHA, flames! you would love a WOLF named 3vil;-) he would huggles you!!!!!
  • Takes a couple hours to update hof, and I do it akone . just real life commitments doesn't always allow me to do for a couple days.

Also individual hof is never posted, only sector..
  • Damred = prove it.

Then EXPLAIN you are a UA.

and if you are telling the truth and you trace your history correct = you hide because of FENRIS.

cheating cowards are exposed and tore apart by the great wolf!
  • Takes a couple hours to update hof, and I do it akone . just real life commitments doesn't always allow me to do for a couple days.

Also individual hof is never posted, only sector..

which is complete bullshit, you should have it up within 20 minutes hazza, Next round when youre doing my HOF you best smarten up.
  • *drinks the last of vodka, hides* you guys are talking about big numbers...how do I research what?

*nite folks*
    And Fenris, returning to Fenris...that requires time and the whole crew. LOL. You have to drag those from the dead and Lem's ass back to SK, HOF, trolls, llamas, Mouse Playing Chess spams, 3evil, frying fans, cookies, vodka, black coffee ..........and some real sleep.
    ~Ashy
  • llamas....yawesome!
  • The stage has been set!
  • Not sure why I really care about old timers coming into the forums and spouting nonsense...

Just like all the other times will fall down
  • Negative nelly
  • Newb I was mainly s2 when Fenris was kicking around. Still I was Eternias Revenge on the PFs at the time anyway.
  • Eternias Revenge: Yes I remember that.
  • Not sure why I really care about old timers coming into the forums and spouting nonsense...

Just like all the other times will fall down
    *give cookies to Damdred*
    that is nut free....

*old timers are just old, no worries!*

• I understand his skepticism, with such a gal from grace it is amazing the game even exists.
  • I look forward to what this may become in present time.
    Nah, I don't think it is one game return and we will dominate.

Fenris was years of hard work and loyal players working round the clock, plus awesome contacts and negotiation.

Starting from ground zero, there will be frustrations. I have to admit, we don't know the game very much. Just old grumpy players to begin with, trust me, I have to set up the "World Map" again in my living room, time zones, and War Negotiations.

WTF is AIM anyways?

The core of Fenris was just players who look after each other, and come back each round, getting stronger, and really having fun as community of players.

As much as with fought with xLTx each round, they were real fun sport to play with, probably best of friends/foe in the community. They even have all their playing cards made by Depressland.

Anyone remember residence less strategy?
    For the life of me, I cannot figure it out without dying instantly.

All I'm saying is, there is no guarantee who will dominate. Obviously, its a new breed, Meadows and the crew looks on top...that's cool. If not for them, there will be no SK for me to return playing. Bcart will just pick up a physical server and hit himself in the head with it --- if all players vanish and go somewhere else. There are other games out there, you know?

But for fun times...I claim that.... *cookies everyone*
    and something else for those legal enough to have alcohol. Just make sure you don't get hit by that frying fan on the way out.
    And waiting for SPAM from MPC....come on Mouse!!

• I doubt MPC will see this lol.
  • Did I make team meadows?
  • Lulz, fenris
    Says sauce
  • Lulz sauce and fen
  • Lulz sauce and fen
    Lulz barebacking
  • Mages bows to the wolves and sends his kindest regards.
    Thanks Mages. Kindest regards to you too.
    Well**cookies? chocolate chip!**