Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FENRIS!?

Comments

• ..... I see depresslands on AIM regularly, someone should drag him back in.
    Currently being KTd by Delerium. :P
  • So is this coming back next round and if so who an I reporting to?
  • Nobody daru, Fen is dead long live damdred
  • Nobody daru, Fen is dead long live damdred
    You shut your dirty whore mouth.
  • you are a whore so noooooooo
  • Wow and now everyone pops up. Someone go dig up some others. I see depresslands on AIM regularly, someone should drag him back in.
    Maserlas, i have not been on AIM...bug him!

• Well, I find it. :) 10 years ago, this was made.
  • I take it you're a MTG fan of the sorts LadyAshnod?
  • No Bloody, those cards were handed to members of Fenris.
  • Oh so she's the Ashnod.
  • Bloody Oats, that is correct. Ashnod is a character of Magic the Gathering.

In Starkingdoms, my name has always been LadyAshnod, (took my nickname from MTG, dyed my hair red like Ashnod of MTG) . Depressland (Fenris AL, HOF founder) makes us gaming cards for Fenris Players using our names, ranks. I think there were few made that are none Fenris. I'm saying maybe 15 years back, i;m ancient, sorry! .lol

Darubian: did you have a card? Let me check?
  • I vaguely remember this...
  • I dont recall getting one. Unfortunately my time with fen was near the end. :(
  • I vaguely remember this...
    No worries, with my short term memory loss, plus beer, I won't remember a thing.

• its going to suck when i wipe the floor with fenris next round, although 87% of people here will say they were hardcore fenris people so you'll have a lot of bag licking wanna bes
  • I stopped playing like 10 years ago then came back two rounds ago. I don't remember any names from heavy pot smoking, alcohol and various drugs but I vaguely remember these MTG based avatar cards. Now that all I do is drink somehow I have worse memory....
  • I'm that old, 10 years at least I am gone. <<insert real life here>>

Here goes the Fenris Prayers! Dang, we were seriously funny!
  • I look forward to what this may become in present time.
  • Gotta say I remember the long chats with the fenris peeps.
  • hehehe. Vallhalla!!! Yes, all nighters...
  • i remember it was probably 01-02 that those cards were made.
  • Cory, the most shocking part about all this was the facebook group posting that they saw common names like CORYNEWB still on pfs lol, You can never leave us
  • Cory, the most shocking part about all this was the facebook group posting that they saw common names like CORYNEWB still on pfs lol, You can never leave us
    Glad I quit PFs for awhile. LOL
  • Flames lets kick ass seriously
  • Most of the oldest fenris guys remember icegod like they remember eternias revenge for dole. But yeah I'm a crusty old SK turd
  • Fenris founded hof.. I forgot that, wonder if really true..

Didn't it take days to calculate with pen and paper?

Guess if you need a hof guy, I can do it assuming my group lands with your alliance.
  • hey hey!

HEY! I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!