Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KITTENS GAME

Comments

• Accidently left it on last night. Normally I don't leave it on, but I woke up with 350 manuscripts, which means I'm up to 45 compendiums. Can't complain :)
  • Blah the unicorns are fucking me over this go so hard
  • Lol what?!

25 Compendium and 25k science to craft a blueprint?

Shotgun locked and loaded for anyone who would ever craft a blueprint.
  • lol...i put 50 kittens to work as geologists and spam gold production (considering geodesy upgrade), then send them all on tradefest
  • Haven't gotten Geology yet. I could certainly use the gold for some more tradeposts, temples and trading. Need dat titaniumz!
  • 500 starcharts take forever haha
  • Year 289, Winter: A rift to the Unicorn Dimension has opened in your village, +500 unicorns!

i bought one, i think it took 5 years for the first rift ¬¬
  • That's not bad.
  • How many ships do you have?
  • edited September 2014
    right now, 50...

looking back, if i only crafted the first ones, i'd have the sharts already hahaha

this game is going a lot faster because of 89 paragon
  • edited September 2014
    I imagine.

Titanium Warehouses here I come, just need 240 more scaffolds.

I'm at 190 starcharts, I might just wait for 500 to get Geodesy.

I have 13 ships
  • Do you have a mint? I had one before my first reset and held off getting one till just now, forgot or didnt realize it produces fur at a decent rate (0.28/s with just 1 Mint).

Only reason I have anything on cat power right now is to send out for raids for fur, to make my compendium.

If I got enough mints to make more fur than I would get from attacking, I could drop some off cat power, although mints take cat power to run.. so it would be close.
  • i saved up for mint... was a con in my opinion... could have spent it better elsewhere
  • Dunno why but starcharts are just POURING in. I'm at 229 already (was 190 49 minutes ago).

I have 17 observatories, maybe that's why.
  • The only two upgrades I have left are Titanium Saw (500 titanium, 70k science) and Geodesy (250 titanium, 500 starcharts, 90k science) and my technologies all need 50+ compendiums (only have 18).

So currently I'm maxing eeeeeeverything that I can, starting with Catnip Fields and Aqueducts.
  • i look away for 2 minutes...

Year 696, Autumn: A rare astronomical event occured in the sky
    Year 696, Autumn: A rare astronomical event occured in the sky
    Year 696, Summer: A rare astronomical event occured in the sky
    Year 696, Spring: A rare astronomical event occured in the sky
    Year 695, Winter: A rare astronomical event occured in the sky
  • missed them all
  • Omg heart attack!

I was clicking my parchment/manuscript buttons and accidently clicked craft blueprint..

Thank god it hadn't saved and I was able to escape.
  • 403 starcharts.. no wheres near enough titanium for Geodesy.
  • What happened to all the kitten talK!?
  • i'm afraid to show the 120 kitten corpses
  • gonna make that last church upgrade and then reset
  • I just got chemistry today (50 Compendiums).

I'm at around 89 kittens I think. 11 more then a reset is coming.
  • Ok Im' only at 85 kittens, 15 to go.

Bout to hammer out a hut which will be the last one I get this reset I think (cost is 163k wood). Will max out my log houses then spam mansions which should get me to 100.

On another note, I just noticed I can make alloy which would let me get another barn upgrade, letting me store twice as much. Tempting.
  • the sad part of reseting is going all the way up to 70 kittens...to only then start making paragons from further kitten breeding
  • Ah w/e, 70 went faster for me.

547 starcharts, too bad I wont be able to use them.
  • Looks like I will have to get Alloy Barns for more storage, I wont be able to get enough steel for mansions in the same time it will take to get log houses or huts.
  • 92 Kittens...

damn 100 is gonna be tough