Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KITTENS GAME

Comments

• as many as you can afford
  • Always keep them maxed compared to what your max storage is.

At 150% happiness your resource income will be 2x what it is now.

On another note, I left my window open all night and didn't generate a single beam -_-
  • ok, i'll keep that in mind :) btw, anyone willing to post a screenshot of their bonfire page, i'm curious :)
  • your steamworks on? lol
  • Yes it is, I came back with a bunch of slabs.

I keep spending my manuscripts, forgetting I'm saving up for Navigation >.> Damnit.
  • ok, i'll keep that in mind :) btw, anyone willing to post a screenshot of their bonfire page, i'm curious :)
    Mine changes.

Basically I have the minimum not to starve in a Winter (Cold). Out of 52 kittens, I have 8 farmers (that might be overkill as I left it on last night).

I have 20 Woodcutters, 1 scholar (will be a while till I can research), 8 hunters (so I can send them out often for furs > parchments > manuscripts), 11 miners and 4 priests.
  • More Kittens talk please.

Went into work today and ended up leaving it open. Will see what I have tomorrow.
  • I dressed up like a kitten and cut down some trees in the woods. Am I getting into the game too much?
  • I dressed up like a kitten and cut down some trees in the woods. Am I getting into the game too much?
    haha

returned to kittens today, found out they added some new stuff, gonna check them now
  • 4500 beams n slabs... too bad I didn't have the upgrade to convert Iron into Plate :(
  • Just unlocked Metaphysics Science... I assume unobtanium is... unobtainable?
  • Making the push for maybe ~120-130 kittens. Meanwhile, going to try to get 5 Ziggurats before I sacrifice any unicorns. Almost at 10k unicorns so I will be able to almost get my Ivory Tower
  • maybe get 10 zigs? costs increase...

but tons of blueprints though
  • 10 zigs? Holy fuck, took me long enough to get 5 lol.
  • yeah, blueprint costs increase a lot...
  • Year 1393

lol
  • Fail.

So I've had Observatories for a few days, up to 15 of them. I'm like "Why do I not have many starcharts". Then the awful happens, I realize my observatories aren't on -_-. Left it on two nights and I only have 24 starcharts, could have like 1k.

FML
  • Fail.

So I've had Observatories for a few days, up to 15 of them. I'm like "Why do I not have many starcharts". Then the awful happens, I realize my observatories aren't on -_-. Left it on two nights and I only have 24 starcharts, could have like 1k.

FML
    lol that sucks:(
  • Yea, it does. Since that post and them being turned on, I have 76.
  • i just got level 1 steamworks, what does it actually do?
  • without upgrades, nothing :P
  • Lol, well it DOES reduce your coal output.

But like Unreliable said, it does nothing until you get printing press or workshop automation.

No reason to have it turned on until you get workshop automation (generally what you can afford first).

Unreliable, how many steamworks do you normally build? I have 3 right now.
  • well, i have 18 now :P
  • but i'm on endgame already...also, 265 paragons help a lot :D
  • dont have metaphisics yet though, no idea how to get that metal
  • Jesus, 18. Wow. I only have 34 Paragon so I guess that helps.

The steel takes so long to get for Steamworks.

I looked on the wiki and there is no resource called unobtanium.. I think it's just a filler right now.

I'm hoping to get 1 calciner built before I leave work, then I can come back to ~500 titanium tomorrow morning. I haven't built one mansion yet, trying to get a handful of upgrades done that require titanium.
  • yeah, took me a while to make mansions...and i only made the steamworks recently, when i could build them, i probably only had a few just for the automated crafts...

but i didnt even turned it on until i got the -20% coal cost
  • Came back to 157 titanium, thought I'd have more than that for some reason.

Oh well! What to build..
  • 5000 parchments for Drama and Poetry!? Holy crapola
  • Do you keep your steamworks on even when you're checking the game frequently?

Is it worth it to turn them off to increase coal production to make more steamworks faster, despite losing the crafted parchments for that short time?