Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rohan

Comments

• Wow Kuri I guess you can't see that I'm using Rohan logic against him? It's ok I can see how this could be confusing, along with simple literature n spelling, maybe counting is hard as well... you hang in there buddy your frigging special

• Wow Kuri I guess you can't see that I'm using Rohan logic against him? It's ok I can see how this could be confusing, along with simple literature n spelling, maybe counting is hard as well... you hang in there buddy your frigging special
    like Ed

:-))
  • Holy shit, is this the third grade?
    It IS the Rohan Thread lol
    It IS the Rohan Thread lol

Common give rohan his time
    It's his first ever dedicated threat
    It's always an emotional moment
    It's like loosing your virgini in sk
  • **laughs** this isn't my first threat by far :P but thanks lol.
  • Thread

Sorry
  • I doubt it's his first thread either.
  • Pretty sure he got one last rd.
  • No, this is my very first Rohan thread. Now I've had complaints against me in the past, but never one specifically labeled Rohan :).
  • Maybe it's a complaint every rd I'm thinking of ;)
  • can we wait a couple weeks and have a proper war?
    Like gentlemen?
  • No, war moar
    Like gentlemen?
    Whose planning an early war?
    Like gentlemen?
    Whose planning an early war?
    According to Uni chat and people talking you are.

• Deny. If anything could protest the failure that an early war would be is this failed test KT I have posted.
  • Ah, so if his test KT had worked then he would have warred.
  • Lol, quit stirring the pot mate, I havnt made plans. Still too early.
  • Earlier you said everything you did was tactics. If you hade a test KT then you are testing to see if you are war ready. Hence the fact that your test KT failed means you are delaying war.
  • dole being dole

i think he made a kd just so he can AL after the first war
  • What KD?

:: Whistles innocently.::
  • Lol, quit stirring the pot mate, I havnt made plans. Still too early.
    Weird, that's not what one of your SLs said.
  • Earlier you said everything you did was tactics. If you hade a test KT then you are testing to see if you are war ready. Hence the fact that your test KT failed means you are delaying war.
    In which case you would be happy, correct? But your assumptions are false.
  • edited July 2014
    Either you lie about the war or you lie about everything you do has a purpose. The purpose for a test KT is to see how war ready you are. You can deny it to yourself but I see the truth. Dole is never wrong.
  • edited July 2014
    This is true, to test my war readiness but actually planning to commit to war by tuesday evening as forge afs say, is denied. No such plans.

;)
  • Well not now that the plans got outed.
  • Now it's Monday.
  • Well not now that the plans got outed.
    There was no plan, did you ever hear a retraction to it? Seriously lol, don't believe everything you hear mate :P
  • Pssh, I didn't hear anything. I read things, and I'm not believing what you are typing right now.