Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rohan

edited July 2014 in General
Why you so mad bro?

Comments

• oooooh, sk drama...what happened?
  • its day out of newb hes awlays mad
  • Lol, I'm not mad, although, I enjoy seeing the extreme farming in your alliance. I was pretty disappointed. I figured you and daru were more respectable. Just goes to show even mods have no respect.
  • Lol, I'm not mad, although, I enjoy seeing the extreme farming in your alliance. I was pretty disappointed. I figured you and daru were more respectable. Just goes to show even mods have no respect.
    Well it is at least nice to see that you have stopped calling us stackers. But you still haven't shown us any news of farming.

But I am seeing it in your own alliance and I have shown you the news.
    July 8, 22:13:06 Our kingdom Silence Hill (1:1) bravely defended against Saiyans Empire (1:16) and was victorious.
    July 8, 22:13:21 Our kingdom Silence Hill (1:1) bravely defended against Saiyans Empire (1:16) and lost 60 planets.
    July 8, 22:13:43 Our kingdom Silence Hill (1:1) bravely defended against Saiyans Empire (1:16) and lost 51 planets.
    July 8, 22:13:57 Our kingdom Silence Hill (1:1) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    July 8, 22:13:57 Our kingdom Silence Hill (1:1) bravely defended against Saiyans Empire (1:16) and lost 44 planets
  • Why am I still alive :(
  • Only because its pointless lol. A worthless conversation.
  • Only because its pointless lol. A worthless conversation.
    Making a statement calling us farmers without any evidence to back it is foolish.
  • But hell, you and the rest of the universe say we stack even though it took nearly 36 hours from round start for another alliance to even come into play. Baseless accusations. I thought we were going to have a political round Rohan. Are you letting Darius lead your alliance to war Rohan or are you taking any initiative on your own?
  • Ya, Look at them birds, such pretty birds.
  • Ya, Look at them birds, such pretty birds.
    So here I am giving you HARD evidence of farming in your own alliance and your reaction is to tell your alliance to direct their attacks towards Forge and offer extra HOF for hitting our dw's.
  • Why don't you post the whole story Darubian???

July 8, 22:11:55 Our kingdom Croa69 (1:16) bravely defended against Silence Hill (1:1) and lost 55 planets.
    July 8, 22:13:06 Our brave kingdom Saiyans Empire (1:16) attacked Silence Hill (1:1) and failed.
    July 8, 22:13:21 Our brave kingdom Saiyans Empire (1:16) attacked Silence Hill (1:1) and conquered 60 planets.
    July 8, 22:13:43 Our brave kingdom Saiyans Empire (1:16) attacked Silence Hill (1:1) and conquered 51 planets.
    July 8, 22:13:57 Our brave kingdom Saiyans Empire (1:16) attacked Silence Hill (1:1) and conquered 44 planets.

I was scanning the sector news cry me river LOL!
  • Suicide farming confirmed now show me news rohan
  • Saiyan you just cleared yourself. I'll take that and leave it alone.
  • "Suicide farming confirmed" based on what facts?

It was at a right time... you mad bro?!
  • ive confirmed the news, but no soms have been taken.

You posted the facts yourself. How else would you have been able to triple, nearly quad tap?
  • Lol, no, we allll know how this is going to play out. I found it, viva found it, GB found it. The only people left wondering wtf is forge. GL. Ohh purty birds
  • Lol, no, we allll know how this is going to play out. I found it, viva found it, GB found it. The only people left wondering wtf is forge. GL. Ohh purty birds
    I tell you what, I would be willing to drop the issue behind Saiyan however you instructions to point the guns towards Forge and awarding of extra HOF is an act of war Rohan.
  • What, you want an early war daru? I didn't have anyone targetted specifically, not forge or anyone. I stated that specific land types should be targetted to eliminate those who will suicide or otherwise harm my top players.
  • Lastly. I am very political. It is forge who wishes that I remain political because you need time. I know that If I were to remove said time now, you will die. Be thankful I am leaving anytime to speak. Look at your own alliance before you come question others who are playing the game the way it was ment to be.
  • Lastly #2, I am flattered that I had a thread dedicated to me.

<3
  • What, you want an early war daru? I didn't have anyone targetted specifically, not forge or anyone. I stated that specific land types should be targetted to eliminate those who will suicide or otherwise harm my top players.

You are really going to say that you aren't asking to target forge? This was posted in your own af's.
    Lastly, please participate in the HoF land grab game. I encourage participation, it promotes activity throughout the alliance, it will assist in removing the kds that will be used to take out our top KDs during war, and its competitive.

I want to recommend keeping your attacks out of WM and Grabbacks. Our enemy is going to be Forge in the end, try not to weaken our potential allies top kds when the enemy is so clear.

Thank you all,
    Rohan.
  • That sounds like the cannon has been pointed. I am not asking for an early war, you are forcing the universe in that direction with actions such as that. I told you I want peace but I will not sit idly by and allow you to dictate the instructions of our demise.
  • edited July 2014
    Did I say, Target Forge? No. Read it over mate :)

Its says specifically: Forge is /going/ to be our enemy in the end, not that you currently are.

You posted the facts yourself. How else would you have been able to triple, nearly quad tap?

Dude it was the first hour out of newbie mode and just like half of SK I was online... I was scanning my sector news for larger targets than 25 land until I saw the hit... scanned the dude he was pure Dragoons.... I am not active enough to be tempted to cheat in order to get top 10 KD lol....

July 8, 22:12:47 Silence Hill (1:1) Spy on Military 1,478 21 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (19) UNAVAILABLE (14) UNAVAILABLE (9) UNAVAILABLE (4)
    Soldiers 97 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 485 485 485 486
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 0 0 0 0 0
  • I think the UNi in general just want a even round
    No farming and no cheating

We all know what dircetion this round will go in

Lets not fight early doors

Neg needs to make a few hundred inacs

The only thing I will make public is I have good relations with grab back and will protect them as well as my own alliance as I have loyalty to alot of my ex officers there and great friends

Let the round pan itself out

We just need to make sure no farming and bashing and gang bangs occur
    Once u have a bad name u carnt get away from it

For referance

1.5 where booted as they are filled with multis an took over the sector and put it in defensive and send a black hole on 2.2

Just incase people where wondering
  • I highly doubt that you will see an increase of activity from my alliance, and I will not be the first to declare war, I can promise you that.
  • Did I say, Target Forge? No. Read it over mate :)

Its says specifically: Forge is /going/ to be our enemy in the end, not that you currently are.
    I know damn good and well the power behind your alliance, but you do not see me advising my troops to take aim in any specific direction. Since when do we have to tell people where to place their hits? Grow a pair and stand up for the fair grabs no matter which alliance those grabs land in. I wouldnt ask for a retal on a fair grab from you. You want to keep the peace then call off the hounds and drop the hof bonus.
  • Lastly #2, I am flattered that I had a thread dedicated to me.

<3</blockquote>

Makes a change from me