Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rohan

Comments

• Hi Daru. Hi.
  • Hi bakery. I'm hungry now because of you. Jerk. OK is not your fault.
  • Hi Darubian.
  • edited July 2014
    Blame loafery. Everything I bake rises into him.
  • Hi Darubian.
    Hi Dole! Ha ha! Hi!
  • call a woman a bitch is a form of internet bullying, correct?
  • call a woman a bitch is a form of internet bullying, correct?
    Bully alert!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kuri, you stupid.
  • Did I say, Target Forge? No. Read it over mate :)

Its says specifically: Forge is /going/ to be our enemy in the end, not that you currently are.
    I know damn good and well the power behind your alliance, but you do not see me advising my troops to take aim in any specific direction. Since when do we have to tell people where to place their hits? Grow a pair and stand up for the fair grabs no matter which alliance those grabs land in. I wouldnt ask for a retal on a fair grab from you. You want to keep the peace then call off the hounds and drop the hof bonus.

Just a quick one from me on that point

Last round meadows played off the no2/3/4 alliances off against each other last round while unhappy octopus got a clear run and all other alliances where depleted
    That mate the round shit
    It's happens every round

Atleast there is less dimwits leaders this round and we understand the same thing

Again from my point
    I will not be picking out war with any one BUT I will be making a special effort not to weaken my future allies like previous rounds

Are you still on about that? I didn't play anyone off of anything. I sat around doing almost nothing for the entire last month of the round. YOU were the one who declared random wars because you were mad that mercer rolled your crappy kd.

Shut the fuck up bitch. Viva and Rohan know exactly what you.cowards are in forge. Dont get mad the uni hates you because you bitch fucks want to play us. Bitch.

Stop drinkin Rohan and Vivas dumbaid moron
  • Who are you? Lol
  • Darubian be careful! Kuri has seen people get beat up for less than that!
  • Thats what yall fucking get.
    I like how he talks shit about forge, yet he is in forge.
  • Thats what yall fucking get.
    What?
  • Holy crap, I didn't know aspergers was something that could leak, but kuri dripped it all over this thread
  • Anger, you get anger Newb.
  • I'm declaring war on outlaws!
  • Here ya go Rohan... mabnezo suicides 1600 tanks AND all soldiers on a 27 land grab

July 12, 08:45:53 Our brave kingdom Mabnezo (1:4) attacked TerrasForm (1:11) and conquered 27 planets.

July 12, 09:21:13 Our kingdom Mabnezo (1:4) bravely defended against CBA Shadow (1:9) and lost 112 planets.
    July 12, 09:22:00 Our kingdom Mabnezo (1:4) bravely defended against CBA Shadow (1:9) and lost 95 planets.
    July 12, 09:25:42 Our kingdom Mabnezo (1:4) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    July 12, 09:25:42 Our kingdom Mabnezo (1:4) bravely defended against Optimum (1:9) and lost 77 planets.
    July 12, 09:26:12 Our kingdom Mabnezo (1:4) bravely defended against Laxus Dreyar (1:16) and was victorious.
    July 12, 09:31:38 Our kingdom Mabnezo (1:4) bravely defended against thedefender (1:9) and lost 62 planets.

----------------

CBA Shadow (1:9)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Terra Form
    Networth: 215,994 (46)
    Land: 2,122 (26)
    Honor: 1,470 (23)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 101.79 (227)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: None
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 961-D7-1E-B0 - July 12, 09:11:07

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 871-66-BD-72
    IPvSK2: 961-D7-1E-B0

Logs in, finds a fresh suicider right away..

===============
    y 12, 09:31:16 CBA Shadow (1:9) Spy on Military 6,746 15 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (17) UNAVAILABLE (17) UNAVAILABLE (10) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 0 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 244 0 128 0
    Laser Troopers 1,100 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 2,306 399 492 159

===============

=Ohhh if there's any doubt here's the 1:11 terra he hit for 27 land... keep in mind he sent 1600 tanks plus soldiers for this

Success
    (July 12, 10:06:23)
    Action: Spy on Military
    Losses: We lost a total of 148 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 567 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 421 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 90 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 174 0 0 0 0

There's YOUR alliance farming Brohan
  • edited July 2014
    Yeah, that's idiotic chef, there's a 45 minute time difference between the suicide, and cbas attack. No matcging ips, no previous interaction and it took him 10 minutes to find that hit. Good luck mate.

Edit: considering forges KDs have been doing stupid things like attacking and leaving themselves wide open, no shields, research, suiciding, etc. It just leaves me to believe that half of that alliance is full of retards with bad choices.
  • Declare war on forge
    Shut the hell up...
  • Nah Rohan cba was playing it smart waited to make it not look like farming. U think that kd needed to suicide to hit an inactive? Ur mate was trying to be clever Rohan.
  • ye. it's ez to cover it.

suicide a farm on a random small/inac kd? nobody's going to bother som'ing it back. cuz they'd have to send nothing to break. so you could do that, then wait 1-2 hours if you want to hit with your main kd. bam. lots of time, so it's "legit".
  • Legit what yall want, I'm not budging.
  • I just wanted a pepsi but they said no your on drugs.
  • I wish I was ALing this round... the rage I could force would be immense.
  • I look forward to it in the future dole. I'm sure these guys will protest, I am like no other :P
  • Oh, the rage wouldn't be from just you, nooooooooooo. It'd be from everyone!
  • I like it when dole ALs we get into all types of shenanigans together
  • They don't call me the Wildcard for nothing!
  • Hey dole lets have alliance #1 and 2 and disband on the same day and have complete pandamonium!