Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rohan

Comments

• there is so much butthurt in here
  • I declare war on everyone. Me vs the world
  • Im pretty sure you will win
  • So much rageeeeee.... mmmm.... yum yum yum yum
  • Did I say, Target Forge? No. Read it over mate :)

Its says specifically: Forge is /going/ to be our enemy in the end, not that you currently are.
    I know damn good and well the power behind your alliance, but you do not see me advising my troops to take aim in any specific direction. Since when do we have to tell people where to place their hits? Grow a pair and stand up for the fair grabs no matter which alliance those grabs land in. I wouldnt ask for a retal on a fair grab from you. You want to keep the peace then call off the hounds and drop the hof bonus.

Just a quick one from me on that point

Last round meadows played off the no2/3/4 alliances off against each other last round while unhappy octopus got a clear run and all other alliances where depleted
    That mate the round shit
    It's happens every round

Atleast there is less dimwits leaders this round and we understand the same thing

Again from my point
    I will not be picking out war with any one BUT I will be making a special effort not to weaken my future allies like previous rounds

Its says specifically: Forge is /going/ to be our enemy in the end, not that you currently are.
    I know damn good and well the power behind your alliance, but you do not see me advising my troops to take aim in any specific direction. Since when do we have to tell people where to place their hits? Grow a pair and stand up for the fair grabs no matter which alliance those grabs land in. I wouldnt ask for a retal on a fair grab from you. You want to keep the peace then call off the hounds and drop the hof bonus.
    I will call off the hounds, but the HOF stays. It is not targetting you specifically, only land types in general. If the wording is different, I will make the appropriate changes.

Last round meadows played off the no2/3/4 alliances off against each other last round while unhappy octopus got a clear run and all other alliances where depleted
    That mate the round shit
    It's happens every round

Atleast there is less dimwits leaders this round and we understand the same thing

Again from my point
    I will not be picking out war with any one BUT I will be making a special effort not to weaken my future allies like previous rounds

Soooo basically all jump on one alliance gotcha! :P
  • no wars until i fix or delete my kingdom plz...
  • No not basically
    I said I won't be eating grab backs as they will be future allies its pointless

Last round you had atmo and meadows shit storing in the back ground while the competition was killing each other

I will be avoiding that

That's all I mean

That mate the round shit
    It's happens every round

Again from my point

Are you still on about that? I didn't play anyone off of anything. I sat around doing almost nothing for the entire last month of the round. YOU were the one who declared random wars because you were mad that mercer rolled your crappy kd.
  • ] UPDATE: Because Forge believes I am targetting them specifically, I will request to make your grabs based off of best hits, and that which present the perfect circumstances for the best land grabs. Grow tall mates!! [/B]

Posted in my afs., happy?
  • Very much Rohan. I'll let you know if we need anything else.
  • More real players? :D
    I could use some inactives :(
    I could use some inactives :(
    #Meadows
  • AIN'T GOT TIME FO DAT
  • Makes a change
  • The only thing that hasn't changed is that YOU'RE still trying to make an alliance, so why do you keep spouting nonsense about how there isn't change? None of the other current ALs have attempted in.. like a year or more, some of them ever?

You're an idiotic hypocrite.
  • I would like to know how you came about getting that message daru, that specific message was sent to my sector only, it was not the same which was sent to my alliance. At the beginning of the round, Hans messaged me saying that damdred was in my sector, in which case has no room for negociations regarding these matters :).
  • You tell them Meadows!!!

*grabs popcorn*
  • I would like to know how you came about getting that message daru, that specific message was sent to my sector only, it was not the same which was sent to my alliance. At the beginning of the round, Hans messaged me saying that damdred was in my sector, in which case has no room for negociations regarding these matters :).
    Now now.. would I lie to you?! :D

ps. 7 tanks!
  • The only thing that hasn't changed is that YOU'RE still trying to make an alliance, so why do you keep spouting nonsense about how there isn't change? None of the other current ALs have attempted in.. like a year or more, some of them ever?

You're an idiotic hypocrite.
    The sad fact is I am one of the very few decent political players around who don't cheat
  • I don't cheat :)
  • Oh, oh wait just a second here.

Very decent political player according to whom? Almost everyone I talk to would say you're a moron. Your KT of Mercer last round got Mihobu killed, which made all the surviving top kds part of my alliance. Very wise political move, right? Then you made some retarded post about how I was trying to take over the universe, and the universe realized that, hey, you're retarded.

And don't cheat? I very, very clearly remember the round with cobra's alliance, where you had at LEAST two kingdoms. But hey, according to you the IP match and interaction just was a flatmate who had the exact same speech mannerisms and WL targets as you do.

Also kik blows.

• The sad fact is I am one of the very few decent political players around who don't cheat
    thats a well loaded sentence
  • I don't cheat :)
    And U mate
  • I dont cheat.
  • Oh, oh wait just a second here.

Very decent political player according to whom? Almost everyone I talk to would say you're a moron. Your KT of Mercer last round got Mihobu killed, which made all the surviving top kds part of my alliance. Very wise political move, right? Then you made some retarded post about how I was trying to take over the universe, and the universe realized that, hey, you're retarded.

And don't cheat? I very, very clearly remember the round with cobra's alliance, where you had at LEAST two kingdoms. But hey, according to you the IP match and interaction just was a flatmate who had the exact same speech mannerisms and WL targets as you do.

Also kik blows.

Atleast I am always honest
    You back stab to often

I would love to meet u in real life

Show us All a picture of you
    If u date

You've seen me

• I dont cheat.
    I know mate