Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rohan

Comments

• edited July 2014
    But that show sucked, I'd rather have pandemonium.
  • make it so, first black hole dreams and lets go from their
  • Mandatory warp gate for every sector!
  • whats with posting other ppl's som here?
  • They use copy and paste.
  • Dole I'll al again this winter. U can bring some rage if u want?
  • I'm ALing the rank 5 alliance right now.
  • I know were napped I wanted to eat shadowspace earlier :(
  • We suffer too many defeats as it is.
  • So I heard idk why no one would team Brazil like wtf they can only go up from now.
  • edited July 2014
    Moogle, I'll just skip that round completely.
  • Moogle, I'll just skip that round completely.
    Have u skipped two rounds in a row already?
  • I'm a good skipper.

Your AL of grab back lol
    Mad skull

Also people need to stop picking on rohan
  • I know u r but what am I?!

• I think you are

• edited July 2014
    In that case, he might want
  • Yea a good ass kicking would prolly happen. U could always hope to land in my alliance :)
  • I could care less about getting beat in SK. It's your personality that I despise. :)
  • Lol having a winning personality is such a bitch huh? ;) don't hate dole ur a winner too in some ones book
  • In a lot of books and quite a few movies!
  • Lol having a winning personality is such a bitch huh? ;) don't hate dole ur a winner too in some ones book
    Pfft, I threw that book away years ago, Ugly pictures =/
    Your AL of grab back lol
    Mad skull

Also people need to stop picking on rohan
    What? How could you possibly know that is me?
  • HOW DO YOU HAVE TWO ALLIANCES TY
  • Tyrsis OP
  • Yeah, that's idiotic chef, there's a 45 minute time difference between the suicide, and cbas attack. No matcging ips, no previous interaction and it took him 10 minutes to find that hit. Good luck mate.

Edit: considering forges KDs have been doing stupid things like attacking and leaving themselves wide open, no shields, research, suiciding, etc. It just leaves me to believe that half of that alliance is full of retards with bad choices.
    Ummm dude #1 look at his som... he managed to probe in between hits not just hit away... lol at the 45 minute bs he hit a fucking tiny ass kd with everything. .. i don't give a fuck what you say dude your alliance is doing shit that your blaming forge of doing... what fucking matching ips do you have as proof (totally dismissable seeing as anyone could proxy) if you come to the fucking pfs bring FUCKIN PROOF and don't bitch if your fuck boys are doing the same but you turn an eye on "no match in ips"
  • Greg > Rohan
  • Greg > Rohan
  • I can log in on my phone, my tablet, and my computer from different ips each time, if I so wish.
  • Spelling> what's his face