Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Matrix WW (Smith Wins)

Comments

• I only joined in playing ww cos of the way i liked playing mafia with my friends irl.

No person would be interested in ww if they didnt already play mafia irl. Its not a game for everyone who wants have a discussion about whether someone is evil or not on a forum.

I d imagine anyone signing up to play knows the basic mechanics of playing ww in the first place if not they are just signing up for the shiznit and couldnt care less whether they end up dying
  • An addendum to my post:

Count Dankula KNOWS how to play werewolves.

He has yet to post.
    Expect him to be a townie. I don't think he bothers unless given a role. This would be the fourth consecutive game he has gone inactive.
  • some ppl are prob town and doesnt care because has no role
  • An addendum to my post:

Count Dankula KNOWS how to play werewolves.

He has yet to post.

Kill dank as well i dont mind the crew killing him
  • I dont give 2 craps about some cannon fodder player who doesnt even post

How hard can it be to post on the pfs u just press enter and hey presto activity!

At least kloudi and kuri posted something
    Ok so what are your reasons for not wanting Dogtown Lynched other than the fact that he posted something and it was nothing to do with the game, and why hasnt he spoken up to defend himself? How do you know you are not aligning yourself with someone who is evil?
    I never said i didnt want him dead but at least he posted something regardless of whether it was something game related or not
  • I've been drinking.

First person to tell me who to vote for mayor gets my vote.
  • Phoenix, Lain, and Weff Jebster didn't play Mafia IRL - they were willing to give it a shot on my recommendation.

Your case has been disrupted to at least "Not many people would be interested in WW if they didn't already play IRL."

In case its not clear, I'll break it down. I want widow to keep playing, not be run off't bc of name calling nonsense. Someone reach out and teach em whats up!
    First of all i dont think he is interested or else he would have posted something like kuri has done

And second of all if u give preferential treatment to the newbies then the veterans like urself or i have to bite the bullet and frankly hell no am i gonna die cos o some cannon fodder player who doesnt seem interested and doesnt contribute in any jack all way
  • Mayor BOB DOLE
  • Mayor BOB DOLE
    Tyrsis love, Dole isnt playing this round...
  • Mayor BOB DOLE
    Tyrsis love, Dole isnt playing this round...
    MAGES TOLD ME TO DO IT ON FACEBOOK!
  • lol you might change your vote
    Gawd why even play then in the hopes of getting a role?

I enjoy myself better when i dont have a role and can just fuck around not giving a rats arse if i die

Mind fucking ppl is the name of the game
  • Way too much reading guys, but one not on the mass declare that has probably been said since I stopped reading: why would the scum claim good roles? Scum would just claim villager and we would have 22 or something villagers to sort through lol.
  • Basically all the discussion was for nothing cos heavens knows i aint reading and analyzing all the crap ppl posted
  • Basically all the discussion was for nothing cos heavens knows i aint reading and analyzing all the crap ppl posted
    I think day can safely end now...
  • U know we have more than 200 posts

The average post count for a 5 day ww
  • U know we have more than 200 posts

The average post count for a 5 day ww
    Yet again why we should move this day along.
  • edited June 2014
    then we have significantly more information. The idea that less information is better is either ignorant or scummy
  • God I keep having issues posting due to the storms here knocking out power over and over briefly
  • Storming here as well. Do this all from my phone though.
  • Okay. All caught up now. I feel like I had a mainline injection of red pill!
  • Looks like st a quick glance dog will die with ix mayor....

ill update in roughly 2 hours
  • lynch dogtown

• to seal the deal lol
    Gawd why even play then in the hopes of getting a role?

I enjoy myself better when i dont have a role and can just fuck around not giving a rats arse if i die

Mind fucking ppl is the name of the game
    yes lol...once in my lifetime of ww i did something very nice as a townie...too bad the result was horrible...but the thing in itself was nice :P
  • You are the worst ww player i have ever seen unreliable gg
    i still remember this
  • lynch zeal
  • No votes past this point will count it seems like talk has slowed and the votes are pretty much in at this point. I will finish the tally and write the story
  • edited June 2014
    The argument went back and forth that day, who would die and who would be in control of their destinies. The decision was far from a unanimous vote but a consensus was met.

Ixta was named the commander for the night and was bestowed with the power of sight for that night. With a deep breath she stood up and said "bring forth dogtown, he must be the traitor all of you people say he is"

Dogtown the civilian was led up infront of everyone his hands tied behind his back.

With a jolt his heart was stopped and his body was ejected from the power plant.

Ixta stood "Even though it was just a civilian that was one less body that an agent could inhabit after his death".

And with that day has ended. Night has started get your actions in
  • (night time posting is acceptable but do not give away information you gather during the night until the next day if you must)