Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Matrix WW (Smith Wins)

Comments

• zeal's lack of participation gonna cost him another vote...

mayor kloudi, protection powers (so she can feel special)
  • ok, can someone explain this plan with fewer words so the mindless mass can understand whats being proposed?
    Welcome to ww
  • i gotta say, this day 1 discussion must look overwhelming to the majority of people here hahaha
  • i gotta say, this day 1 discussion must look overwhelming to the majority of people here hahaha
    This is what a real game should be like. If you hey an active community they're would have been 200 post by now.
  • It's day one. You read it but don't put to much into it. Go with who makes the most sense. It's nothing but several people explaining why they are either better at this game or just try to hard. Then you have dipshits like sb calling people evil simply because they don't like them.

Again, don't read to much into it.
  • Day one is a bunch of guessing... though I believe I have a great idea and no one cares /cry
  • Probably because it's not a very good idea, Pie.

Tank needs to be free to protect Neo/Oracle, not forced to protect himself (even if that is allowed? Would tank protecting tank cancel his own night action?)
  • No. You read that wrong. A Seer-Mayor-Tank could cancel baddies actions with his skill. Or protect. And if he knows who he is protecting/cancelling...
  • I guess I assumed if tank has a secondary action (i.e. Mayor) then his action would get cancelled if he protects as well.

• And can we like give mayor to some different ppl not cory and ixta everytime like yea
    How about you give us a suggestion. Who would be a good mayor, and why would you prefer him/her? When benefit does the town gain?
  • Tank should not reveal, and should not be mayor. He should live, not draw attention to himself needlessly.
  • Just a rough update:

Votes:

Ixta Mayor(seer Powers) 4 votes
    Mayor Kloudi (Protection) 1
    Mayor SB (Seer) 1
    Skydragon (seer) 2
    Zeal (seer) 1
    Meadows (seer) 2
    Narshe (seer) 1

Lynch:
    WhiteWidow 1
    Unreliable 1
    Dogtown 2
    Loaf 1
    Tyrsis 1

I might of missed one or two i'll make sure when its update time but I believe this is where we stand atm.

• And can we like give mayor to some different ppl not cory and ixta everytime like yea
    How about you give us a suggestion. Who would be a good mayor, and why would you prefer him/her? When benefit does the town gain?
    Ixta played the town and won for the bad team and I won the game for the town. Two very different outcomes in those perma-mayor games. For now we can assume 1 bad guy is trying to be in the forefront and several good guys are doing g the same thing. I still have a lot of reading to do here haha.
  • FILE DOWNLOAD COMPLETE: Please proceed to assimilate information.

ok there are a couple of really great points that were made and some others... ya not so much.
    Does the mayor protect cancel out seer powers like Tank does? We could assign Tank to Neo, and a protective mayor to the Seer if not.

or we could have 2 days of seer-mayor, and ask neo and seer to do checks as well, and have a reveal of info on day 3?

Is revealing now significantly better than revealing on day 3? Good guys can always reveal if we're about to lynch them.
    1. you base all your information off of 1 tank/ neo will still be alive and 2 that Tank/Neo will reveal themselves. its only day one whose to say that by day 3 they are still alive.

2. Just because people havent posted yet doesnt mean they are scum it probably means they are still in bed. Day 1 does not end until 10pm tonight so they have plenty of time to comment and calling them out for not doing so is just premature. There are others of us that have choose to see if some of the banter and talk that will go on will give us a better idea before randomly electing a Mayor. This means if we dont want that person after all we have read we dont have to go back and change our vote 100 times.

3. Ixta for Mayor Seer Power
  • Hey fuck you for taking mayoralship from me.

lynch sb, darubian for mayor with killing powers

What benefit does it give us having u as a mayor

Let some of the new ppl take the limelight

The first one who gets mayor always gets mayor till the end. The reason being oh there was nothing wrong with him being mayor so why not give it to them again.

What kind of reasoning is this? If its a baddie with seer ability on perma mayor then town is just fucked. Ofc on the outside it ll seem like its all high and dandy.

mayor phoenix

Cos she is new and apparently she did well last game according to mages and baddies would not dare kill a newbie...they arent that cold blooded are they

I appreciate the thought but I wouldn't use it. I'm more interested in seeing the aftermath of the night.

• What benefit does it give us having u as a mayor

Let some of the new ppl take the limelight

The first one who gets mayor always gets mayor till the end. The reason being oh there was nothing wrong with him being mayor so why not give it to them again.

What kind of reasoning is this? If its a baddie with seer ability on perma mayor then town is just fucked. Ofc on the outside it ll seem like its all high and dandy.

mayor phoenix

Cos she is new and apparently she did well last game according to mages and baddies would not dare kill a newbie...they arent that cold blooded are they
    Out of curiosity, did you read my plan at all yet? Do you realize I'm not voting for myself now? And that I'm advocating killing any mayor who survives the night? What's your take on the pros and cons of that plan?

And this is Sk... You're counting on people not being cold-blooded? lol. that's some faulty reasoning right there. :P

Hey Zeal, are you evil or spiteful? Cause this post is bad either way.
  • And just in case anyone is confused by this... Killing powers are the absolute worst option early in the game. A mayor trying to use killing power is far more likely to kill an innocent than someone evil, leading us quickly to our doom.

I'm also debating if we would want to give some instructions to the crew about who to kill during the night. Having them lash out more or less blindly could result in them accidentally killing innocents as well. If we lynch an innocent, and lose 2-3 more at night, it's going to put us into bad shape fairly quickly...

• 2. Just because people havent posted yet doesnt mean they are scum it probably means they are still in bed. Day 1 does not end until 10pm tonight so they have plenty of time to comment and calling them out for not doing so is just premature. There are others of us that have choose to see if some of the banter and talk that will go on will give us a better idea before randomly electing a Mayor. This means if we dont want that person after all we have read we dont have to go back and change our vote 100 times.

3. Ixta for Mayor Seer Power
    So... I'm slightly confused. You don't really like anything I said, but you're happy to have me as mayor? Explain?

Also, I'm aware that people have lives and like to sleep, I have zero problem with that, and I'm not trying to dictate anyone's life to them. I like to sleep too.

But we are getting short on time, and these days aren't actually very long imo. i've said this other places, but this is a psychological game more than anything else. I can't get a feel for people unless I can talk to them, or at least see them saying things to others. Any player who is too quiet is helping the bad guys, even if it's unintentionally. It's one of the major flaws in this game, on this particular forum. Regardless of anything else, inactivity loses games for town. So yes, I'm going to poke people, and I'm going to hope they respond at some point. And if they don't post, I'm going to advocate killing them, because even if they're not scum, they're helping scum, and hurting town. Removing people who are damaging to your win condition is only logical, in any game or as any role. It's not personal, it's just playing to win.

And I'm sorry, but if you're quietly lurking around and hoping for other people to give you information freely, you're actually contributing to the problem. I'd much rather have everyone commenting on everything, and even telling me my ideas are crap, than just sitting back and playing observer. In the long run, that's what helps us the most. We can see who supports who, who aggressively attacks someone else, etc. Watching those interactions is great, but you have to be willing to help create them, and be part of them, and try to figure out who's either faking or avoiding helping town really figure things out.

• This is what a real game should be like. If you hey an active community they're would have been 200 post by now.
    Hey Daru, i notice you're not contributing the way I want people to. Can you give me a list of people who you think would make good night targets for the Crew?
  • WhiteWidow420 hasn't posted at all yet either, right? I don't think I saw anything.

Hey White widow, what do you think of Phoenix so far?

• Also, kurizujin7: I am a little offput by your exclamation about not having a role. I'm not sure if you've done WW before, or you're just joking, but publicly disclosing that you don't have a role is a very old WW Trick to make you look innocent and harmless, was your intention to draw the seer's away from looking at our mayor tonight and instead seer you, a person who could be less vital to your side than others? Or if you truly are a townie, why not just message Damdred privately? The only logical reason i can think of is to draw attention to yourself.
    possible scum tell? Silly thing to do as anything really, but I like your point here.

Lynch Kurizujin
  • I'd have to agree that Zeality looks a little suspicious now by voting for a Mayor with killing power. However, the bad guys are probably staying quiet though and waiting for us to kill each other off as what usually happens.
  • I'd have to agree that Zeality looks a little suspicious now by voting for a Mayor with killing power. However, the bad guys are probably staying quiet though and waiting for us to kill each other off as what usually happens.
    Who is the most suspiciously quiet in your mind right now? 3 names please.
  • I give up. Darubian is my evil compadre, he abandoned the team when he switched votes, so fuck him.

• This is what a real game should be like. If you hey an active community they're would have been 200 post by now.
    Hey Daru, i notice you're not contributing the way I want people to. Can you give me a list of people who you think would make good night targets for the Crew?
    Day one, don't care. And I share no relation to zeal.
  • Who is the most suspiciously quiet in your mind right now? 3 names please.
    I can give you 3 but I'd rather not say names in case they're quiet for good reason. To be honest, it's Day 1 so everyone's suspicious to varying degrees, lol.