Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Matrix WW (Smith Wins)

Comments

• No you misunderstood me i was referring to what SB was saying when he said that certain people were suspicious because they had not posted yet but could not find the quote which is why i didnt post it.

I agree that anyone who is playing needs to put in at least 2 cents worth at some time but does that mean we should automatically assume that just because they didnt post by a certain amount of time that they are scum? When i posted my comment there was still 10 hrs left which is more than enough to to either comment on what is going on or vote for Mayor.

As for sitting back and reserving your opinion, I never said not to comment but i wasnt just going to vote for someone without any information. so far there have only been a few people that have said anything that have made enough sense to help us pull out a win, seeing how you had the most votes already i figured you would be the best bet to get mayor and be smart about it rather than just pick some who was running their mouth in the discussion.
  • I'm frustrated right now, but I'm going to play nice. If anybody read what ixta and I were talking about (and sci too), they'd realize that electing ixta for mayor is likely to get her killed. If we elect her mayor with seer powers, she'll get to see somebody right? Except if mafia kills her before she can tell the town that information.

If she lives, it likely means she is mafia. I don't think Ixta is mafia right now. So electing her mayor could be very risky. I know there were a lot of words and reading and comprehending doesn't seem to be on the agenda of every player here. If you are town, go back through and read what was written.
  • Lynch zeal

I could care less if this makes me look evil but he is a loose cannon that is not good for this game.
  • Would you be willing to take that role mages?
  • Lynch Dogtown

I don't really wanna lynch him at the moment because I have a feeling he'll be inactive killed. But I have 2 votes on me, and I don't wanna die from the lynch vote day 1. I could definitely get behind another lynch vote but I can't change until there's at least 2 for somebody else, or the votes for me drop
  • I already have a target on my head as i do every game, I prefer to live past day 1.
    Anyone who says that I'm not a natural target is delusional.
    That could be said about any of us seasoned players. So you are suggesting?
  • Also mages I don't really want mayor just yet. Under normal circumstances I'd be willing but I don't wanna die night 1 after hosting :(
  • Also mages I don't really want mayor just yet. Under normal circumstances I'd be willing but I don't wanna die night 1 after hosting :(
    Who is to even say they kill who we vote?
  • at this point in time anyone who makes any sort of statement or comment that isnt being liked by someone else has a target on their head.

So right now we are just point the finger at everyone just to draw attention away from themselves... and rightly so who wants to die on the first day

Which is why voting for lynch on the first day is just a bad idea why give evil a head start because unless you already talked to someone, you are either just guessing or using deductive reasoning that has not been backed up by facts as of yet...
    It would only make sense right? If you let a townie mayor-seer come back with information the next day, that helps the town. Mafia don't want to help the town, so naturally if a townie is elected mayor they kill him.

• You guys are expecting evil to kill who we vote. That's stupid, the mayor has less then a 10% chance to find either agents and less than 5% to find Smith.

I'd kill a big name and run with it. There are some pretty powerful names in this game. Easiest way to ensure a victory is to kill each of us.
  • edited June 2014
    If you let a townie mayor-seer come back with information the next day, that helps the town. Mafia don't want to help the town, so naturally if a townie is elected mayor they kill him.
    Most of the bad guys don't know each other right now either. For all they know, they could kill one of their own.
  • Who is the most suspiciously quiet in your mind right now? 3 names please.
    I can give you 3 but I'd rather not say names in case they're quiet for good reason. To be honest, it's Day 1 so everyone's suspicious to varying degrees, lol.
    that's fairly bad reasoning. Quiet hurts town. Town players shouldn't play dead silent, even if they do want to hide. It makes them look bad and gives scum places to hide.

• Electing anyone mayor will get them killed under that logic, won't it?
    How do we counter Program's Smith & Jones killing any mayor we get? We have to take the risk, so I'd rather it be a player who is competent in their role.
    We elect someone who we don't about dying or not. that was kind of the whole point of what SB and I discussed. :/

Although at this rate, I doubt the scum even realize what's in their best interest, so the whole point is probably moot. If you want to elect me, go ahead. We'd have to scrap the other plan, but it wouldn't be the end of the world.
  • Lol at ixta picking on sky

• Who is to even say they kill who we vote?
    I'd try to explain this again, but there's a point at which it stops being helpful, and starts being scum coaching, and I don't want to go that route.

• Who is to even say they kill who we vote?
    I'd try to explain this again, but there's a point at which it stops being helpful, and starts being scum coaching, and I don't want to go that route.
    I don't think we have to coach then at anything. I think it is common sense that day one is useless and many already know this. I think all this talk is hampering to the process of the first day, and I think you are pushing it for your benefit either good or evil.
  • edited June 2014
    She always picks on me no matter what I say. Always. Rips apart what I say like if it's nothing and it hurts everytime.

For once, I'd love a "Great idea, SkyDragon!" to boost my self-confidence.

• Which is why voting for lynch on the first day is just a bad idea why give evil a head start because unless you already talked to someone, you are either just guessing or using deductive reasoning that has not been backed up by facts as of yet...
    Bad logic again. Don't underestimate the power of the lynch, outside of just "kill a guy". Lynching and votes building up a history of interactions that can reveal players who seem to be working together. Lynch analysis is a keystone for mid to late game play. but we can't analyze info we don't have. It's worth mislynching once or twice to build up that backlog of information. Who supports each other, who attacks who in a way that makes it impossible for them to knowingly be on the same team? Who jumps in to support someone else, or derail a lynch train? etc.

And at the end of the day, town simply doesn't have time to wait around for people with roles to hopefully figure things out and tell the rest of us what to do. Facts are great, but we need to start narrowing things down on our own.

Besides, someone disagreeing with me ( or with you, or anyone) should never automatically make them look suspicious. It's important to look at the thought process behind the words. How are they saying it, why are they saying it? Does it seem to be coming from a genuine place? Sometimes you can develop your best town reads from people disagreeing with you.
  • edited June 2014

I don't think we have to coach then at anything. I think it is common sense that day one is useless and many already know this. I think all this talk is hampering to the process of the first day, and I think you are pushing it for your benefit either good or evil.
    All the talk is hampering the process of the first day? Is that a serious comment? All this talk is whats going to help us determine who is a mafia. What you say on day 1 is important, encouraging people to just move along and vote is scummy as fuck

• I think it is common sense that day one is useless and many already know this. I think all this talk is hampering to the process of the first day,
    *groan* Day one is NOT useless if people decide to play seriously from the start.
    And hampering the process? What process am I hampering, exactly?
  • I'm not saying you have to be quiet but at some point it should stop. Two things come off day one discussions like this.

1) The town is swayed from the start and given a direction that plays right into evils hand.

2) Evil is a team comprised of individuals who are smart enough to work the weakness of these ideas.

• I'm not saying you have to be quiet but at some point it should stop. Two things come off day one discussions like this.

1) The town is swayed from the start and given a direction that plays right into evils hand.

2) Evil is a team comprised of individuals who are smart enough to work the weakness of these ideas.

Because somehow in your mind there's absolutely no possibility that town actually emerges as MORE effective after discussion of maximizing the benefits of possible mechanical interactions?
  • This is likely caused by visiting this site on your phone. You have to view it as pc to start a pm
  • Lol, I didn't even see that he wrote on my wall.

I'm ok with that though.

back to Lynch Dogtown
  • Can we please lynch ppl who arent contributing to the game like white widow and not waste it on an active

And for the crew as well kill the inactive ones not the ppl u think are `suspicious `

i d rather kill the boring tards than the ppl who just look suspicious when u got jack shit on day 1
  • Since someone will be lynched today and i dont want to see a good person get lynched. on the bases that they only posted 1 time and it was not relevant to the game

Lynch Dogtown

sorry dude
  • I dont give 2 craps about some cannon fodder player who doesnt even post

How hard can it be to post on the pfs u just press enter and hey presto activity!

At least kloudi and kuri posted something
  • Mod note 4 and a half hours to go
  • I dont give 2 craps about some cannon fodder player who doesnt even post

How hard can it be to post on the pfs u just press enter and hey presto activity!

At least kloudi and kuri posted something
    Ok so what are your reasons for not wanting Dogtown Lynched other than the fact that he posted something and it was nothing to do with the game, and why hasnt he spoken up to defend himself? How do you know you are not aligning yourself with someone who is evil?