Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Barricade why do you suck at this game? Pls respond

Comments

• WAHHHH my bunghole has no elastic left, i need Holo to reset GoC, WAHHHH
  • Haha My girlfriend will be happy about this, she just smiled. Thanks you guys didn't do this at the end of the round. I can now focus on what I should be doing.

I was at the top and proved I can play countless times, I'm out numbered here in regards to power and it's was always going to happen. Shame about the inter alliance thing though.

As I said in the previous war thread, this was my last round. Good luck with what ever is left.
    Dude youve been behind since the very start hahahaha and trying to get me grabbed/killed for weeks.

Come on, just let your anger out hahahah
  • ahah

I think the best part is that people thought Daenerys was me.

Also this is why it's lol that people were scared of TD. Arson hasn't even been active for like a week.
    Sacred of TD -- Not us Jess :)
    Tell that to the Doomsday brigade that thought TD would just be wrecking everyone all round. Anyone who knows Arson knows better than that :P
  • I can imagine that he's probably sitting there fuming at the sight of his shit kingdom, that he put so much effort into, having had a train run through it. :))
  • I figured arson would afk to bad he rmoved me from vsl
  • I can imagine that he's probably sitting there fuming at the sight of his shit kingdom, that he put so much effort into, having had a train run through it. :))
    Barricades wife, run for your life!

• I was at the top and proved I can play countless times,

Dude. If I bank farmed I could make a better kd than that in my sleep. Please. Everyone on the top of this game knew you and silent we're bank farming by looking at your kds and their growth.

Toot your own horn more, the rest of us are laughing right now.

• This thread is pretty funny imo
  • Haha far from angry. Can finally walk away from this game, like I had said way before this.

Yes and what was Jonesy doing if I bank farmed Jester haha.

Could post a huge list of kds with bank and login times that belong to all of you :)

Nice to see all the little farms in my news around all this.

I have nothing else to say, so this is my last post. I've competed time and time again at the top, you really can't say shit on me. Enjoy :D

• You havent, stop lying.
  • See you next round, haha.
  • Why are people using the "You bank farm" line as if it means anything?

Last round I played Jones bank farmed himself to first too.

everytime you play, you're shit. bye

everytime you play, you're shit. bye
    Bye.
  • Jaedong (X:4,Y:8) @ see ya
  • See you next round, haha.
  • honestly this thread only confirms lynog was indeed mad about the s2 one hahahahahah
  • edited May 2014
    Barricade's boyfriend finally made his appearance, lol.
  • His boyfriend has finally made an appearance, lol.
    I was eating some chicken and watching pulp fiction after a long day at work, the fuck do you want from me skydragon?

Now im gonna go lift, btw I actually know barricade and regardless of whatever you guys want to pretend differently, hes not mad in the slightest, I dont even know why he bothered to make a real KD this round, I couldnt be fucked after how easy it was to shit all over you guys last round

cy@
  • blah blah blah lift feta cheese chikcen shit cya
    Okay, cool story bro.
  • blah blah blah lift feta cheese chikcen shit cya
    Okay, cool story bro.
    The story never changes dawg, its just what I do

• nothing but excuses, same old same old. Adorable.
  • Finally they have nothing to say, music to my ears.

Barricade has been assigned to the scrapheap like his buddy darius
  • edited May 2014
    damn you guys really are grade A butthurt hahahahaha
  • Am I the only one that has noticed your guys' comments are mirrors of each other every time the tables are turned?
  • edited May 2014
    Am I the only one that has noticed your guys' comments are mirrors of each other every time the tables are turned?
    no, thats honestly the funny part

I think I remain slightly self aware of all that, but I think thats expecting a little more mental capacity from lynog than he could offer

ps before I go to work out, I love that lynog included the UK suicide hotline, its because he fucking KNOWS that shit was next level genius shit talk, and I appreciate him recognizing that. Imitation is the most genuine form of flattery buddy :)

lata
  • Darius is just as delusional as ever.