Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TrainingDay] Vs [SunTzu][TheBlackKeys][Censored]

Comments

• i d rather die at 2 weeks then die at 4 weeks rd are too fucking long
  • edited May 2014
    I never asked for peace, i told you to stop being a meatshield. The subject of sz and bk came up after the fact and was promptly ignored. You were out witted and out gunned.

With that said, you were the most active and the only real threat Dankula. The other alliances folded like a deck of cards.
  • Green lantern isn't dead just sitting recovering
  • Also count full of shitty propaganda we killed 10 kingdoms to unis 2 good job uni
  • 150 sabos on a mystical, that had 250k power at the start and 125k when you gave up...
  • We are quickly approaching the point where all players will be in the same alliance and then the game will be officially dead :)
  • We are quickly approaching the point where all players will be in the same alliance and then the game will be officially dead :)
  • edited May 2014
    Not like this has not happened in previous rounds.

That being said this is my last round for at least 4/5 rounds. Goodluck fuckers.
  • no one will miss you
  • Green lantern isn't dead just sitting recovering
    cuz he is gay in the comics now and his butt hurts from the gay sex and he has to sit down get it hahaahaha lolololol
  • no one will miss you
    I lol'd.
  • no one will miss you
    and you still have the smallest dick in all of sk

back to reality flazer sry bout that
  • When you play 75 in one round...
    LOL how did that go missed?

• It didn't, Meadows and I both commented on it.
  • I think the problem is, when I put out word to start with WLs on green lantern as a kt, we stopped focusing our sabos. I'm not too sure what the other alliances were doing, but TF actually was active.

I can tell you I received 9-10 failed attacks from sz and also one from a multi in our alliance before I was broken. I actually wasn't broken until someone suicides enough probes to knock out 270k power.

LTs a bad strat? Not when running tanks for offense. I didn't get to LGs fast enough in the round, as I figured we had more time before war lol
  • In the end,

TD definitely won that war, but if the activity from the other 2 alliances were as how I saw, it was really like a 2v2
  • I took your land ez pz!
  • I haven't checked, but it sounds like TD is unstoppable already. What's the point now?
  • I need your land @Tyris_LFC_
  • In the end,

TD definitely won that war, but if the activity from the other 2 alliances were as how I saw, it was really like a 2v2
    LOL TF got face stomped kiddo
  • I need your land @Tyris_LFC_
    LFC 4 lyfe
  • I think the problem is, when I put out word to start with WLs on green lantern as a kt, we stopped focusing our sabos. I'm not too sure what the other alliances were doing, but TF actually was active.

I can tell you I received 9-10 failed attacks from sz and also one from a multi in our alliance before I was broken. I actually wasn't broken until someone suicides enough probes to knock out 270k power.

LTs a bad strat? Not when running tanks for offense. I didn't get to LGs fast enough in the round, as I figured we had more time before war lol
    This, this is why you guys lost before it started... you wanna Sabo a mysty kd who needs 50% less power to begin and add in the fact this rd bonus... smfh so clueless, and bro you'd a been better off making troopers over shitty lts
  • yeah I just switched on solars and increased my power research to 8% and I was golden.
  • everybody be nice to the new guy :) next round he'll have another chance
  • don't be nice take the bob dole approach slather them with hatred
  • I say we can him
  • edited May 2014
    No Damdred, I only hate the vets.

(If I had been playing this round hatred would be there.)
  • Losing alot of respect for arson atm, allowing his alliance to hit players 4-6times per day is BS. Any good AL would do something about that
  • arson lets his alliance farm the uni instead of policing it like a good alliance should...

if only mine was #1
  • Losing alot of respect for arson atm, allowing his alliance to hit players 4-6times per day is BS. Any good AL would do something about that
    You should tell those players it isn't a good idea to suicide. Not at all.