Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TrainingDay] Vs [SunTzu][TheBlackKeys][Censored]

Comments

• Also you weren't ever in the top 5
    Check score for 2 days ago at 4:20. I hit rank 5 by 137 nw after hitting green lantern :)
    u mean right after u sent out like 1/3 of ur defense on 1 wler when u had 3 wlers home?
  • Yes that time smooth
  • edited May 2014
    Lets roll his ass.
    What kd name?
  • Pm me coords
  • Choo choo time yet? Get me in on this!
  • OK now, post your multies so that the uni can kill them.
  • All the kingdoms are cmsz multis. The ones that aren't ours are mages.
  • The war was anti climatic..... uni pussied out viva>current als atleasr he sees things through
  • Problem with uni war was lack of participation. My sector got eaten alive and was probably the most active from the uni's side. Seemed with 3 alliances we should have been killing people off much quicker, but the only decent war hit outside of TF I saw was from loafery. Granted I wasn't able to do any big breaks because my kd is shit (forced to go high defense this round with all the top players stacked in TD), but all my hits and most of my probe attempts went towards the kt's, although efforts were obviously futile.

Would have been nice to not have TD stacked this round (although I don't think it was intentional) so that mediocre players like myself can get by without building complete shit kds.

And as for JWWJD, keep trolling brother, keep trolling. Enjoying the comic relief from someone other than dank or darius. You aren't a TryHard, more like a TrollHard.
  • ThunderDome shall commence in no time!
  • Highwaaaaaay to the thunderdomeee
  • Way to go.

Your shitty gang bang only have TD a growth spurt. Way to make the farming even easier lol
  • Yea, you made it harder for me to catch Jaedong and Silent.
  • Actually I'm pretty disappointed. Arson is doing a fair job, but this round is really going to suck for everyone not in TD. I don't know if the war should have started as early as it did or later, but the three outsider alliances should have pulverized TD as best as they could.

Prepare for a shitshow.
  • edited May 2014
    The sad thing is I did not have access to a computer for the first day and a half at war, so I couldn't type up a nice beefy war mongering speech to get the troops rallied. They rallied together themselves and made this happen.

The only thing the uni did was force us to become a war machine earlier than planned, then they flopped over like a fish out of water. Absolutely helpless to the slaughter to come.
  • To be honest, if you beat the rank 2,3,4 alliance in a gangbang.

You deserve farming rights, and they deserve whats coming to them. Awful attempt from the other ALs.
  • It's honestly quite sad that three alliances, who collectively had almost twice the networth of their enemy alliance, lost. I know that networth means little in any war, but it's still quite embarrassing that they gave up so quickly.
  • The real winner here? Me.

Thanks for coming out.
  • When you have not stacked your alliances pre-round and you end up with steerage that is not surprising.
  • ThunderDome shall commence in no time!
    THUNDERDOME!!!!!!!
  • The sad thing is I did not have access to a computer for the first day and a half at war, so I couldn't type up a nice beefy war mongering speech to get the troops rallied. They rallied together themselves and made this happen.

The only thing the uni did was force us to become a war machine earlier than planned, then they flopped over like a fish out of water. Absolutely helpless to the slaughter to come.
    People like playing against the odds. Targets got posted rather quickly and they made sense so activity is pretty much guaranteed.
  • TD wasnt stacked.

I have no connection to most of the tops here.
  • My sector was not stacked. We were just fortunate to land with kick ass people.
  • I just came back to the game so nothing for me was planned. Arson offered me a spot and I declined. I still randomly rolled into a sector with one of his officers though which was rather amusing.
  • Since we are all sharing our sob stories...

I randomized into BlackKeys. Trust me, we aren't stacked.
  • To be honest, if you beat the rank 2,3,4 alliance in a gangbang.

You deserve farming rights, and they deserve whats coming to them. Awful attempt from the other ALs.
    a rare moment of agreement

• Since we are all sharing our sob stories...

I randomized into BlackKeys. Trust me, we aren't stacked.

I stacked 100% I knew exactly who was in my sector prior to joining it. Not my fault people love me
  • well done hermy

so where are the multies "everyone" was crying about?
  • TD was stacked the moment I joined.

Actually my sector is pretty damn good and I only know the people in my group. I cant even get rank 1 in my secyor until I get my SL gangbanged or KT'd. Any takers?
  • MERCENARY FOR HIRE CURRENTLY IN TD, BUT MY AL IS A LYING DOUCHEBAG

taking applications, im cheap