Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TrainingDay] Vs [SunTzu][TheBlackKeys][Censored]

Comments

• Mystics this round are OP. ML OP
  • Mystics this round are OP. ML OP
    I said this from the start
  • They can have their fun for one round. Enjoy it while it lasts. :p
  • The issue here is the people outside of td who are playing dw think they are some to notch kd builder when most of them who are larger than me (for now) can't even break me.

Just shit players.
  • I'm a shit player regardless of PT.
  • they killed my black tits....its time for beast mode!
  • Mysti has always been good except u need the inacs to do well
  • Mysti has always been good except u need the inacs to do well
    Yeah Meadows
  • plz use more multis
  • Which multis are those.
  • the multis.

you know

those ones.
  • Which multis are those.
    Jaedong is my multi huehuehuehue
  • Dont mess with starcraft players
  • Dr feel Good in my sector is a multi..and there are multis in sun which are failing on there own alliance mates and my alliance mate
  • Can you provide a list of said multis, along with proofs?
  • Dr feel Good was no record then suddenly comes online to grab training day's target intraalliance..seems legit. And I will whennim home, Im on mobile rn
  • Hust end war kill multis then war again arrrrr
  • Where are the multis? I'll ring the bell on one.
  • edited May 2014
    I've been busy spreading propaganda Dankula. War isn't fought with only kts.
  • who's the dickbag using multis to sabo me? Also, thanks sun tzu for failing onme. Only took td 9 failed attacks to finally break me with 6k tanks out lol.

Sadly enough, I went from 480k power last night, to only 200k, after having 47 new news in a matter of minutes
  • So who's jwwjd
  • ur mom
  • I've been busy spreading propaganda Dankula. War isn't fought with only kts.
    It seems to be working on Black Keys. They are so gullible plz stop Arson.
  • I keeping hearing about multis pleade show
  • I'm the multi ring leader.
  • i think mages is the multi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Actually, as Mage's alter ego, I can confirm that I am in fact the multi leader. The truth is that we have been plotting to kill Mages all along.

I have sided with CMSZ to take down Mages in a battle that SK has never seen the likes of. Prepare for war.
  • I as mages better persona have sided with mages and won't disband randomly like the tyrisis personality
  • This thread is getting good. Which side will have punch and pie?