Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TrainingDay] Vs [SunTzu][TheBlackKeys][Censored]

edited May 2014 in General
1 [TrainingDay] 30,088,513 6,017,702

vs

2 [SunTzu] 20,321,075 4,064,215
3 [TheBlackKeys] 18,862,733 3,772,546
4 [TittyFuckers] 17,782,853 3,556,570

Last Update: May 14, 14:20:01

Fight time!

May 14, 15:25:58 the [TheBlackKeys] alliance has declared war with the [TrainingDay] alliance.
May 14, 15:26:57 the [TittyFuckers] alliance has declared war with the [TrainingDay] alliance.
May 14, 15:27:49 the [SunTzu] alliance has declared war with the [TrainingDay] alliance.
May 14, 15:34:45 the [TrainingDay] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [SunTzu] alliance.
May 14, 15:35:00 the [TrainingDay] alliance has declared peace with the [SunTzu] alliance.
May 14, 15:35:24 the [TrainingDay] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [TheBlackKeys] alliance.

Comments

• Oh cool I built like 3k goons. I'm ready to go!
  • I'm not proud, but there is fair amount of gangbangers, bashers, and ATs, I like the people tho
  • Lez dig in
  • Bit harsh and over the top in my view
  • Its same old story not this gb crap #1 Is almost double 2 So they scared
  • I still think it's too early for uni wars, but maybe that's just me.
  • If Training day didnt make it a mission to hit the DWs outside there alliance 5-6times one after another this might not have happened. But they was gangbanging the hell outta people, multiple posts in problems with 5+ hits on 1 person.
  • If Training day didnt make it a mission to hit the DWs outside there alliance 5-6times one after another this might not have happened. But they was gangbanging the hell outta people, multiple posts in problems with 5+ hits on 1 person.
    this is true, present in every alliance

• DWs getting KTd makes Cory a sad boy
  • Count, just make the wise move and disband your alliance.
    Why? I'm having fun taking out trainingday
    Your coords please
    Your coords please
    Does it matter? Not hard tho figure it out
  • He's a shitty turtle darubian... Btw you guys lost one alrdy :)
  • kronos (X:4,Y:6) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
    Lol luke the DWS with 3300 tanks n 9k goons? Lmfao joke ass newb DW builders
    I believe this shitty turtle broke the flood gates on sub zero
    Fail after Fail after Fail after Fail.....
    Fail after Fail after Fail after Fail.....
  • funny, I saw one fail before I hit him, and I sent out 1.5k more tanks more than what it took to break him
  • funny, I saw one fail before I hit him, and I sent out 1.5k more tanks more than what it took to break him
    Then you are stupid.
  • pm me the proof, only reason I didn't hit before that first fail is bc it took longer to get sl. It's cool though, I'll go dw next game and show you how to play
  • Hey, I am just calling it as I see it.
  • Training day using multis..sad
  • pm me the proof, only reason I didn't hit before that first fail is bc it took longer to get sl. It's cool though, I'll go dw next game and show you how to play

Lolololololol

you just lost all credibility here.
    not sure how I lost all credability, you have my SoM. You can check how many units I sent out vs. his original d. PM me in the game and I'll send you the SoK I went off, not hard to figure it out.

Lolololololol

you just lost all credibility here.
  • If multis are an issue why not end war post list then rejoin after
  • All I read was "I sent 1.5K more tanks than needed even after waiting for my sector to give me SL..."
  • I want to hit the Kay Tee plz get me updated SoKs.