Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TrainingDay] Vs [SunTzu][TheBlackKeys][Censored]

Comments

• All I read was "I sent 1.5K more tanks than needed even after waiting for my sector to give me SL..."
  • Yay, war. Now every WL and PA heading towards [TittyFuckers].

• All I read was "I sent 1.5K more tanks than needed even after waiting for my sector to give me SL..."
    1 day I'll learn how to play dw from this guy
  • Plz post guide on how to DW
  • 1) goons
    2) hahayerhahahahehrrararrr
    3) attack page
    4) dw op
  • edited May 2014
    God this thread is just fun to read.

Not only are the poor saps outside of [TrainingDay] outgunned, but they are outwitted as well.
  • God this thread is just fun to read.

Not only are the poor saps outside of [TrainingDay] outgunned, but they are outwitted as well.
    Shut up or I will teach you how to play dw with yourself.
  • think it's funny you don't realize the extra tanks were sent out for 2 reasons:

1.) did not know someone failed 1.5 minutes before my hit.

2.) The SoK I had was only 99% accurate
  • sad part is, you are all being carried by your alliance and still have a shittier kd than I do
  • God this thread is just fun to read.

Shut up or I will teach you how to play dw with yourself.
    I already abuse myself plenty.
  • it's ok, I believe trainingday will have their first casualty shortly
  • Took you long enough.
  • Lol ohhh I'll be showing THE DW NEXT RD!!!
  • More importantly ^^Lmfao at Jess I spit my red bull out reading your post...
  • sad part is, you are all being carried by your alliance and still have a shittier kd than I do
    a bunch of players who are typically this big anyway are only this big because of their alliance....right
  • who is this jwwjd guy anyway
  • Step 2 wins the gold.
  • youre all trash
  • the god king emperor lord greatness awesome king god king has spoken
  • youre all trash
    You have been quiet lately, thanks for ruining my hope. =((

:P
  • What's the tl;dr on this war? I'm on the gangbang side.
    Bwahahaha
  • Early war and dws getting killed. I call conspiracy.
  • WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • Sk has entered a new generation. All the ppl who used to say "i build better than u" are dw trolls, and now a bunch of new people Ive never heard of are like "i build better than u"
  • Sk has entered a new generation. All the ppl who used to say "i build better than u" are dw trolls, and now a bunch of new people Ive never heard of are like "i build better than u"
  • i'm a dw trolls, but i've never claimed to be better than anyone at this game

shut up, I build better than you.

• Oh man where do I start? This thread has been epic. Jwwjd<Darius.... Please don't leave us- and build your awesome dw next round :)