Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The "I'm Running a WW Game" Thread

Comments

• Like watching a turkey drown in the rain.
  • add me to the post if you are unable to be nice about it, criticizing me because im better than you
  • sounds like someone doesnt like me
    I don't know if you mean me or not, but I like you as much as I like everyone here! You are just fun to jab.

And just because I took a 7 year hiatus doesn't mean I wasnt playing ww while you were raging over in GT oblivious to all thinks general.
  • As he also added a permanent player list it sort of is. But I always did hate it when people just used periods in sign up threads anyways. :p
    You are such a politician dole! First you defend him, then you backpedal and agree with me hahahahaha :)
  • edited December 2013
    .. -. / .- ... / .- / .--. . .-. -- .- -. . -. - / .--. .-.. .- -.-- . .-.
  • your 7 year hiatus sure doesnt update you on many things either

plus I am the best ww player and all I need to validate myself is a simple .

because I am just that amazing
  • edited December 2013
    Bob Dole accepts your vote Cory. I was merely saying that in any signup thread a period definitely shows intention of signing up. Then I stated that I was not a fan of such a method but that I do understand why Flazer expected it to be understood.
  • Politics! Politics from Dole!
  • .. -. / .- ... / .- / .--. . .-. -- .- -. . -. - / .--. .-.. .- -.-- . .-.
    Somebody with gumption! This one is going places!!
  • :: Hands out cookies.::
  • so much PF hierarchy posturing... in a fucking WW thread
  • edited December 2013
    P. S. I really just did that to annoy Flazer. I love watching him rant.

Updated, tmonsta, do your magic.
  • .. -. / .- ... / .- / .--. . .-. -- .- -. . -. - / .--. .-.. .- -.-- . .-.
    Somebody with gumption! This one is going places!!
    This is by far the best compliment I have ever been given on these forums. Gumption is such a beautiful word.

Also: I don't have to sign up in your thread now, right?
  • I'd like to run a Mafia game at some point.
  • Good thing we have a permanent player list!
  • What are you guys using as a RNG? Just doing the formula on excel?
  • Random.org works somewhat
  • I'll use excel to track my game for now, but I am interested in anything sci cooked up.
  • What would you like? I had to put my development on hold for the holiday season but I shall resume shortly.

Currently working on Role Assignment (with player/role list parsing).
    True/False with variable percentages (60% true/40% False, etc)

What else would be helpful?
  • What would you like? I had to put my development on hold for the holiday season but I shall resume shortly.

Currently working on Role Assignment (with player/role list parsing).
    True/False with variable percentages (60% true/40% False, etc)

What else would be helpful?
    Your avatar looks like tits
  • edited January 2014
    Now i only see boobs when I look at Psyduck. Thanks Darubian
  • I guess those were then only two things in could think of for a game that is simple as mine.

Maybe something that tracks living/dead chars or you can input votes in to for ease of use.
  • I would have to make a login/signup feature for that.

I'll look into it.
  • True. I thought this was a program you were making, just now realized you were doing it through the web.
  • I can use excel to track. The % probabilities and role handouts will be useful.
  • Yes, how would I be able to throw an ad in for revenue if it wasn't web based ;)
  • Charge for your ww / mafia program on download.com or something lol