Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW - Harry Potter (Day 1!)

Comments

• How did you find out about azaelio? How did you possibly get that lucky?
  • Mages for mayor
  • And on that note, Mages for mayor x2.
  • mages for mayor and mystic guilty
  • mages for mayor
  • Mages for mayor, Mystic guilty
  • We've got a chance to win this game right now guys, so I'm going to take it. I'm Kingsley and on the aurors council along with Flazer, SierraNevada, Mages, Arson, SkyDragonX, Prime, mysticassassin. On day 1 Rmagician told Malfoy and Kingsley to PM their routes for the night to him

You can split the groups up if you so wish;
    Lucious Malfoy and kingsley, you need to PM me your individual paths.
    When I went to do this myself I noticed mysticassassin had left comment, not a PM, stating that he just wanted to stay with the aurors for the night, meaning he was malfoy. Last night our spying revealed Azalieo as Voldemorte.

The death eaters already know the aurors, so there's no reason for us to hide our identities. To dumbledore's army: Harry and Dumbledore need to do w/e you can to kill Azalieo. Make it happen, and win us this game
  • this has just got interesting
  • edited January 2014
    Well, other people will still be suspicious of us and that's understandable, but we do have a chance to finish the game because we got lucky with spying.
  • So mystic is in the council, but is a bad guy? What about about the 9th neutral guy that got moved to your team?
  • OK. I didn't understand his role then. If when he is lynched today, his role proves to be correct, then I will trust the council. I am one of the good guys on the other two teams of goodies, and can vouch for my companions if any of us are caught.
  • Should've had a snape character too.

One who knows voldemort and the death eaters.

But Voldemort doesn't know who he is and kills a death eater every night to kill snape and get the elder wand from him. Meanwhile the death eaters kill everyone else.

Only harry and dumbledore know each other and only when dumbledore and snape dies can harry kill voldemort. And voldemort can't kill harry when dumbledore's around.

And you get your seers and what not, whatever you like.

Maybe I'll change around the names and host one :D

• Alright, I am part of one of the two groups of 5. My four counterparts are sci, darub, loaf, and Osiris. I won't identify which group we are, but the death eaters know the 8 Aurors and who the 10 remaining people are.

I suggest the other group of 5 post themselves so we can lead a united front against evil.
  • Alright, I am part of one of the two groups of 5. My four counterparts are sci, darub, loaf, and Osiris. I won't identify which group we are, but the death eaters know the 8 Aurors and who the 10 remaining people are.

I suggest the other group of 5 post themselves so we can lead a united front against evil.
    Why reveal counterparts but not which group you are in, unless you are evil?
  • This is interesting. So will you guys have a fight it out in Diagon Alley tonight?
  • Oh a fight is coming which will undoubtedly result in the true death of vold..volde...dare I say his name?...Voldemart!
  • The Aurora can certainly take a peek at me tonight if they would like. I hope the other 5 man group surfaces.

Azaelio, do you have nothing to say for yourself?
  • When Mystic is lynched, we shall be revealed as the aurors. At the point, Dumbledore and Harry will know we speak the truth and should work together accordingly
  • I guess this game is almost over
  • Next time I run this I'll be sure to have two bad groups so this isn't as easily ended.... Dementors!
  • edited January 2014
    so i just got back from vacation and i'm not exactly sure why everyone seems to think i'm the bad guy, whats up with this? i havnt even had a play yet
  • ok, so i've read up finally, and i'm finding this fairly laughable. mages does this every game i've played, claims to be more important than he is and gets everyone going along believing him.
  • Mystic dies. Everyone sees that he's bad. Harry and Dumbledore take out Voldemort (Azalieo) tonight. gg.

Even RMag knows it's over. We got very lucky on the first night.
  • Mystic dies. Everyone sees that he's bad. Harry and Dumbledore take out Voldemort (Azalieo) tonight. gg.

Even RMag knows it's over. We got very lucky on the first night.
    QFT
  • Azalieo we spied on you last night so we know you're volde. no need to hide it now. Mages makes a good mouth piece when you make a discovery but don't want people to know it was you ;)
  • I have to admit, Kingsley is a bit of an OP role. In most "ww" games, the baddies win because the good guys don't know each other. With Kingsley, he tells the Order who the good guys are so they have a much higher chance of aiming for death eaters.
  • Also magician swayed the game himself by saying he needed to do things differently az etc could of swung it but rmag sealed rheir fates
  • I have to admit, Kingsley is a bit of an OP role. In most "ww" games, the baddies win because the good guys don't know each other. With Kingsley, he tells the Order who the good guys are so they have a much higher chance of aiming for death eaters.
  • edited January 2014
    Also magician swayed the game himself by saying he needed to do things differently az etc could of swung it but rmag sealed rheir fates
    My post reflects only that having two groups of bad guys would avoid people coming out and revealing their roles, as there would be 5 small groups instead of two big ones and two small ones. I did not plan for you guys to come out like that. For me coming out like that is immediate suicide for the good guys with the risk of losing kingsley and having the aurors controlled by malfoy