Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW - Harry Potter (Day 1!)

Comments

• DA knows each other
    Order knows each other
    Aurors know each other
    Death eaters know each other

So basically we know who the death eaters are when 3 of the groups reveal their members...and just protect dumbledore and win...am i rite?
  • This is a magical world and your name is Mages Realm... Harry Potter was a baby wizard and your avatar is a baby wizard...

Mages for Mayor.
  • I vote to lynch Voldemort. Gg right?
  • Everyone knows the roles so...i assume there isn't a day lynch lol
  • no day lynch on 1st day.
    Lynches will be from the list of people the aurors catch.
    If more than 1 is caught, whoever isn't lynched is set free.
  • mages mayor

yeah i think mages is in his element here
  • edited December 2013
    I suppose I can't let mages go un-challenged. I vote Cory for mayor
  • DA knows each other
    Order knows each other
    Aurors know each other

So basically we know who the death eaters are when 3 of the groups reveal their members...and just protect dumbledore and win...am i rite?
    Any reason why we should not do this?
    And Loafery is obviously not a death eater. This is good to know.
  • edited December 2013
    24 people playing, 5/7/7/5

we could do it
  • DA knows each other
    Order knows each other
    Aurors know each other

u always think i'm innocent lol

when will the day come when i'm a baddie
  • No vote.

Pretty sure you're all evil anyway.
  • DA knows each other
    Order knows each other
    Aurors know each other

One of the Aurors is Lucious.
  • ok so I'm re-reading the rules and it says,
    Lucius Malfoy - Lucius Malfoy is deeply in the Minister of Magic's web of knowing and as such has access to the Auror's Council. The counsel does not know of his true allegiance.

Shit so any spying the Aurors do will be made known to the deatheaters too...that sucks! We gotta kill Lucius!

As your mayor I will make it my duty to find and kill him! Vote for me. As you guys are well aware from previous WW's, you can trust me.

Osiris for Mayor

• lol tyrsis, you beat me to it
  • I'm going Mages for Mayor this is just his thang
  • I like the way everybody votes themselves for mayor. phantom for mayor :/
  • DA knows each other
    Order knows each other
    Aurors know each other

u always think i'm innocent lol

Even if you did do this, you'd still have to catch the death eaters at night. So essentially you'd just be giving them a very organized kill list.
  • I've reconsidered the roles of prof trewnaley and prof slughorn.

As they are the only two characters that wouldn't be playing in a team, this would make it rather not as exciting for them as for the others. As such, there are now 8 death eaters and 8 aurors.
  • Day will end january the first whenever I wake up.
  • people are just gonna vote for themselves or their own group so the majority will always be in favor of the DE.

Reveal the members and get someone on DA or the order as mayor.

DE already knows who the members of DA + Order are because they know the number of DE and the aurors because of lucious. So they know the roles of 15 people. DE already has a kill list of 9 people who are either DA or the order.
  • If the Death eaters already know all the aurors, we should reveal all aurors and try to hunt out the baddie. No need to reveal anyone else yet.

• u always think i'm innocent lol

you'll probably be just as obvious then :P
  • And if that wasn't clear, Aurors, please reveal!
  • We cant lynch the baddie so theres no point

By revealing at least we can get mayor on one of the good guys and when they get caught by the aurors we can free them
  • You guys are free to play it whichever way you want. I'd keep in mind that even if some do reveal, it's unlikely all will do so; And assuming people reveal the truth, you'll still be revealing crucial roles; Considering how many death eaters there are, you don't want them knowing who the key roles are, or bye bye any chance of the goodies winning. If you reveal it wouldn't be hard to target both dumbledore and harry potter and have this game over in no time.
  • Mages for Mayor
  • Mages can have mayor for his excellent quotes
  • Sure why not mages
  • edited December 2013
    Fuck da muggles, Mages for Mayor!
    Also, when does day end?
  • Mages for Mayor