Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW - Harry Potter (Day 1!)

Comments

• I am lucious i will ruin the game
  • Mages for mayor.
    I'll read later. NYE means lots of drinking
  • I am lucious i will ruin the game
    Lol
  • edited January 2014
    Day is over, mages is mayor.

You've got 24h for night actions.
    PM me your paths to location x and your paths back from location x.

You can split the groups up if you so wish;
    Lucious Malfoy and kingsley, you need to PM me your individual paths.
  • I'm extending night for another 24h since it was NYE and the game mechanics differ from the usual WW
  • im wondering whether you could of used a more story-inspired name instead of mayor

Minister or Minister for Magic?
  • edited January 2014
    Lupin was walking around Sirius' old home, he looked out the window and couldn't help but breath a sigh of relief - It was still the crescent moon; Both Snape and Slughorn were still off the grid and no other potion maker could make the wolfsbane as well as them. He'd wake up with nightmares just thinking of what would happen to the order of the phoenix if he were to transform while in their headquarters. The images of waking up to his gutted, bleeding friends terrorized him. He went to the kitchen to make himself some tea to calm down; Crossing the living room he saw a fuming device resting on a table between Mr Weasley and Herminone who was visiting for the night and managed to make out some hushed words "So how do muggles recognize that the other person has a tattoo?" - Whatever it was that had brought up this conversation had brought fumes with it, fumes which deeply bothered Lupin's extremely sensitive nose. He went outside where he could enjoy his tea in peace.

Confringo! Chairs, tables and cupboards were flying in the ministry for magic. Mystic Assassin's attempt to escape the aurors chasing him was in vain. He had no chance against his fellow aurors, when they all turned on him. Hit by three simultaneous stunning charms, he was lucky not to die on the spot. The streets were ablaze with rumors that a mole had been found in the aurors office. Whether the rumors were true or not TMonsta couldn't help but go to the ministry and find it out for himself. He was dead before he even got out of the fireplace. Had he managed to actually get out he would've seen mystic lying on his feet and the whole of the auror force just behind him. He never even got to formulate the thought that had he been there 5 minutes earlier they might've both lived.

Bellatrix searched and searched, but she could find no one to express her rage on. She wanted to pay compliments to an old school colleague of hers, but no matter where she looked he was not to be found. In the morning the merchants of diagon alley and hogsmeade woke up to a horrific scenario. Everything had been torn off, blown up, teared down, exploded. They looked around but saw no Death Eater's mark. "At least that, " said Ollivander.

TLDR:
    MysticAssassin, arrested
    TMonsta, a death eater, dead

Rule change:
    To make the rule mechanics more similar to the usual WW game, you can now target a specific person. You can choose which path you take, if you don't I'll just take you along the quickest path.

What to do:
    Is mystic guilty of being a death eater or not? (Innocent/Guilty) Will you have the dementors give him his final kiss?
  • Before we get into this I have to ask

Why are you calling them "moogles" and not "muggles"?
  • Too much final Fantasy, certainly.
  • ;)

Anyway, Mystic is Guilty
  • edited January 2014
    Mystic guilty
    Mages mayor
  • Mystic guilty

Will we learn what Tmonstas role was?
  • @Rmagician are you going to tell us who Tmonsta was?

Mystic - Guilty
  • TMonsta was a death eater
  • I would just like to note that the guy who endorsed yesterday's mayor is now dead and was a death eater. Not saying mages is 100% for sure a bad guy, but we have to keep that on our minds (as well as the people who may have supported tmonsta).
  • The death eaters would be dumb to appoint one of their heavy hitters, but they also could use mayor to their advantage early on. I'm just saying because we don't have much to go on mages.
  • Mystic-guilty Mages is a good guy.
  • Just have the Aurors spy on Mages to be sure but it's unlikely that the deatheaters would make it so obvious right off the bat

Tmonsta's dead, you don't say
    We also need a new mayor today
    Vote Osiris for mayor
    Trust me, I'm not a slayer
    I'll find a deatheater and capture em all
    Once their locked up, you make the call
    Trust in me you can't go wrong
    You need a leader like hagrid, big and strong
    I'll scare em away and stare death in the eye
    Tears will fall as they scream and cry
  • Two great cases for mayor....I will vote for one today....just not sure who yet.
  • joker for mayor why because ive never been mayor before
  • Mal for mayor . Because
  • Mages for Mayor
  • edited January 2014
    I would like to question why you guys are rocking the boat. T Monsta is a Death Eater.

It stands to reason that I should remain mayor as I'm wanted Dead, and i cast high speculation on anyone who is not voting for me.
    Maybe I'm confused but how did you contribute to his death? ...Are you saying that you're an Auror?
  • mages for mayor

We do need to keep an eye on the other mages voters who were voting along side dole.
  • Oh yes also, Mages for Mayor
  • Mages for Mayor
  • MAges for mayor because yeah
  • Why not
    Mystic is Guilty
    Mages for Mayor
  • Why not
    Mystic is Guilty
    Mages for Mayor