Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WEREWOLF: O little town of 'Stella Regnum' (Day 18940) - Bunnies win. everything. always. rawr.

Comments

• Dammy, house 12 kicked ass!
  • I understood the game, I love that I blind lucked dodged the bullet in night 2. Wut wut supah lucky me. And damn you Walls, it could have been me and Ixta... :'(
  • edited December 2013
    So Zeal was the last Seer.. Funny thing is that we've wanted to kill you for days, but thought it best to keep you alive since the axe trail went East and more suspects that way.

Also, I was so close to getting you to lynch Ixta yesterday. Things might have played out differently if I hadn't been called away from my desk - I was going to say that I'm the Pansy when she was on 5 votes and 1 away from being lynched but when I came back, Ixta had already done so. We had found out she was the Pansy on the previous night which was why it was important to try and lynch her.
    yeah. but i realized quite early on, people can't read. so i just let them be
    If i do run another werewolf, i will make it a lot more simpler.

apparently complicated blows up in peoples minds.... lol
    i've run this one before, i just couldn't find my old rules, which were actually a lot better written.

lol and other people didn't have as much trouble
    Some of us love complicated. But complicated requires you to write clearly and concisely. If that had been the case, we wouldn't have had as much trouble deciding what to do at night.
  • edited December 2013
    I wasn't going to survive the week, the only reason i went r/r to start with was that i was arson'd down 3-4 times during the war by the multis. The round lost its luster the 4th time I hit 5k pop lol
    yeah no, sk rounds are fun for about.....
    wait no they aren't really any fun, LOL

but honestly after about 2 weeks in, it gets so boring as fkkkkkk
    and this round had a UA.

like last 3 rounds, i had a nap between meadows/mercer/default, and that was enough to roll out everybody else in the top 20.
    and that's just a 3 kingdom nap

if you add in the zx like 10+ i have no idea how many there are, working together, sharing soms and intel and all being gigantic land turtles not doing anything in war. it's pretty much gg.

WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE [BUNNY] UA?
    So Zeal was the last Seer.. Funny thing is that we've wanted to kill you for days, but thought it best to keep you alive since the axe trail went East and more suspects that way.

Also, I was so close to getting you to lynch Ixta yesterday. Things might have played out differently if I hadn't been called away from my desk - I was going to say that I'm the Pansy when she was on 5 votes and 1 away from being lynched but when I came back, Ixta had already done so. We had found out she was the Pansy on the previous night.
    yeah. but i realized quite early on, people can't read. so i just let them be
    If i do run another werewolf, i will make it a lot more simpler.

apparently complicated blows up in peoples minds.... lol
    i've run this one before, i just couldn't find my old rules, which were actually a lot better written.

lol and other people didn't have as much trouble
    Some of us love complicated. But complicated requires you to write clearly and concisely. If that had been the case, we wouldn't have had as much trouble deciding what to do at night.

yeah there's a better set of rules/explanations somewhere

lol i should have searched harder to find them. :P
  • Yeah seeing was hard with two night phases, didn't give me shit to go on
  • Yeah seeing was hard with two night phases, didn't give me shit to go on
    lol plus the fact sci never did anything. all game. ever.
    LOL
  • And one of the hunters purposefully got mod killed...

:: Glares at Tyrsis.::

...and our trapper got himself killed by playing the I'm innocent game horribly, I'm pleased we won.
  • GG
    I can't believe you guys fell for the trapper bit :D
  • Also was funny
    I was going to kill sci or zeal before I was lynched.
    I choose Sci but would have killed a seer either way LOL
  • And one of the hunters purposefully got mod killed...

:: Glares at Tyrsis.::

...and our trapper got himself killed by playing the I'm innocent game horribly, I'm pleased we won.
    i actually protected house 3 early night and visited house 1 late night so i thought i went to house 1....so i was fucked up from that point when mystic said he went to house 1 too and i had to make 4 different retarded scenarios to prove myself right and convince the village who barely understood the rules my logic...

I should've just waited until mystic said where he went...my bad really yea
  • edited December 2013
    Not really. If you hadn't gone through several different scenarios, then Mystic would've died. If you were honest from the beginning, you would've survived (Not as honest as saying you were the Trapper, but being honest in other ways). We were hoping you or TM would make yourself look guilty somehow and you did. :)

I went to bed as Day 6 began. Woke up 10 hours later to find people had already formed their own conclusions about me and it was hard to change the story so it's not always a good thing to wait. You need to be there at the beginning and be able to steer the public opinion to where you want them to go. Turning a lot of them against Ixta worked well on Day 5 when a lot of them started suspecting me. You have to push your agenda or you die.
  • Sky and I did a nice job of swaying that vote and saving mystic for another day without raising too much suspicion. I wish I could post the hundreds of messages between the bad guys....funny stuff. We were constantly arguing rules with walls and plotting our world domination.

Also, wasnt crazy about the 2 bullets in the gun.... that made it much harder to try and kill a sheriff.
  • Hopefully jester sees an immediate spike in his activity or I'm modding next.
  • Not really. If you hadn't gone through several different scenarios, then Mystic would've died. If you were honest from the beginning, you would've survived (Not as honest as saying you were the Trapper, but being honest in other ways). We were hoping you or TM would make yourself look guilty somehow and you did. :)

I went to bed as Day 6 began. Woke up 10 hours later to find people had already formed their own conclusions about me and it was hard to change the story so it's not always a good thing to wait. You need to be there at the beginning and be able to steer the public opinion to where you want them to go. Turning a lot of them against Ixta worked well on Day 5 when a lot of them started suspecting me. You have to push your agenda or you die.
    The scenarios were just for me i was bored and no one understood them

I didnt lie because i actually thought i protected house 3and then visited house 1

If i hadnt done 2 actions in the night maybe i would have confused myself less

• Yup, we talked a lot and I'm sure Walls got a headache from all the questions we asked considering he just ignored a lot of them, lol.
  • Sorry for getting you killed loaf.
  • I killed myself by talking too much

Imma just vote now
  • all that is summed up in this whole ww is that skydragon sucks
  • See Loaf, in the rules it says you can only act during one part of the night because everyone needed sleep. So I assumed you were lying about trying to do two things. Apparently you just didn't read the rules or another case of Walls having bad instructions. Either one.
  • edited December 2013
    Flazer does think a lot about me. I'm guessing he felt at home with his sexual orientation in this game but was frustrated that, once again, I was just slightly out of reach.
  • I got way too lucky on the last night. Cory, I caught on to you the day you and sky try to lynch ixta. I just thought sky was an idiot.
  • edited December 2013
    See Loaf, in the rules it says you can only act during one part of the night because everyone needed sleep. So I assumed you were lying about trying to do two things. Apparently you just didn't read the rules or another case of Walls having bad instructions. Either one.
    Bad wording or my comprehension skills are bad

I assumed visiting isnt an action really
  • Nah, as soon as Joker was innocent I knew Sky was a bad guy.

• i actually protected house 3 early night and visited house 1 late night so i thought i went to house 1....so i was fucked up from that point when mystic said he went to house 1 too and i had to make 4 different retarded scenarios to prove myself right and convince the village who barely understood the rules my logic...

You should have just shut your mouth and not added anything else at all. I was totally convinced you were town anyway, and probably could have done some persuading. Until you were all, "I'm a liar who makes no sense."
    You deserved to be lynched for that, even if it was a wrong one.

Either way though, I totally count this as a personal victory. Dead on with Skydragon and good guess about mystic being the baddie out of the 3 caught. :) Never suspected meadows, but she didn't post anything I could actually analyze. Maybe have to recommend killing her based sheerly on play style in the future. Plus, I avoided death and being forced into X-rated activities with lecherous townsmen!

Mages should have been the Paranoid Pansy though. Look a those posts about me. *shakes head* My own husband, cheating on me, trying to get me killed... *sob* No wonder I thought he was the 3rd baddie left.

• Yeah, I'd suspected Mystic and not loaf originally, but loaf changed my mind. I had Sky guessed also. And yeah, I don't know what Mages was thinking Ixta.
  • I was pretty inactive in general. I haven't had the time to give it too much. Most of my activity with the other bad guys was just terrible axe puns
  • that might have been my bad.

technically ur not allowed to do 2 actions per night.
    i guess i should have explained that, i figured it didn't matter after i saw everyone get caught by the sheriff anyways, lol

so anything after that would kind of been null anyways, cuz ur all just stuck in 'jail' pretty much.

tho usually when i play this, the sheriff/seers are pretty much useless because most people assume that the sheriff will cover the most distance, aka try to make the biggest path, so they just avoid the sheriff, so he kills himself off every 2 days.

this game is more heavily orchestrated by the evil people. they need to plan out how they want to eliminate the houses, because it's in a sense a mini-chess board.
    so they want to elect sheriffs that have bad paths to protect villagers, with what remains of the town. also they want to eliminate every single person that is proven to be a villager, thus preventing a 100% guaranteed innocent sheriff. so that's y they have 2 kills a night, 1 to take out anyone that's proven to be a towny. and 2 to create their own 'ideal' town map.

and pretty much the town is just a sitting duck, until about 3rd night when they should be able to figure out who is evil based off of the voting, who votes for what. and deduce from there.

but it was close, it pretty much boiled down to the previous night, if the sheriff didn't catch anyone/scout cory, townsfolk would have been pretty screwed.

but yeah kudos to sheriff that decided to go supersaiyan on his last night

• i actually protected house 3 early night and visited house 1 late night so i thought i went to house 1....so i was fucked up from that point when mystic said he went to house 1 too and i had to make 4 different retarded scenarios to prove myself right and convince the village who barely understod the rules my logic...

You should have just shut your mouth and not added anything else at all. I was totally convinced you were town anyway, and probably could have done some persuading. Until you were all, "I'm a liar who makes no sense."
    You deserved to be lynched for that, even if it was a wrong one.

Either way though, I totally count this as a personal victory. Dead on with Skydragon and good guess about mystic being the baddie out of the 3 caught. :) Never suspected meadows, but she didn't post anything I could actually analyze. Maybe have to recommend killing her based sheerly on play style in the future. Plus, I avoided death and being forced into X-rated activities with lecherous townsmen!

Mages should have been the Paranoid Pansy though. Look a those posts about me. *shakes head* My own husband, cheating on me, trying to get me killed... *sob* No wonder I thought he was the 3rd baddie left.

I had no choice when mystic came out as trapper

And shutting would degrade the game
  • Psht ill spike this u backstabing wife!
  • I got way too lucky on the last night. Cory, I caught on to you the day you and sky try to lynch ixta.
    Wrong. Cory said nothing suspicious at all on Day 5 when we were trying to get Ixta lynched so stop lying. Hell, he kept his vote on Joker the whole time. You never caught onto anything and spying on Cory was just blind luck on your part. Catching me was just blind luck too.

You're not bright enough to connect any of the dots yourself otherwise you'd have spied on me the first night that you were Sheriff. I was suspicious from the very first night too yet not one Sheriff spied on me and I survived for a further five days. Just goes to show how well I deceived a lot of people. Even you were yo-yo'ing like an idiot with your votes on Day 5 when I fooled you and got you to vote to lynch Ixta. :)

It's all in the past now but some things had to be said.