Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WEREWOLF: O little town of 'Stella Regnum' (Day 18940) - Bunnies win. everything. always. rawr.

Comments

• I assure you, I'm not evil, i just felt like Ixta is a priority kill, she's proven how clever she can be.
    You are wrong
  • I assure you, I'm not evil, i just felt like Ixta is a priority kill, she's proven how clever she can be.
    You are wrong
    You're going to be really surprised soon, haha.
  • I'm not going to bother with deducing who is what when half the town doesn't post and others just ragequit lol, let's kill some people and go from there.
  • edited December 2013
    lolwat, I'm not "rage-quitting". I had 6-7 guilty votes and no innocent votes. Ixta has you all dancing to her tune. There's no way I can come back from that so came clean.

Or did I? Find out soon enough.
  • Nah others have in the past.
  • Ixta claimed a role nobody else did. If someone else is that role, then they are why this game is shit lol
  • lolwat, I'm not "rage-quitting". I had 6-7 guilty votes and no innocent votes. Ixta has you all dancing to her tune. There's no way I can come back from that so came clean.

Or did I? Find out soon enough.
    You admitted to being evil. Cory is evil. There are only three evil people left. If the two of you are lynched the game is over. Quit thinking that typing more means you are innocent, just shut the fuck up already.
  • edited December 2013
    Calm down, mate. There's no need to be an asshole about things. It's a game, we're all messing about and playing our roles.

Some people take this game way too seriously.
  • write a wall of text nobody believes and get lynched :D

i did play that badly tho...cos i didnt know fucking rules properly :-$
  • edited December 2013
    There's always Jester's game in which to try again. :)
  • Ha ha, it's okay Loafery, I appreciated the effort even if it did make us waste a kill.
  • edited December 2013
    Dumbing yourself down doesn't work either as I just realized. People have a hard time believing that you're that stupid, lol.

Ah well, nevermind.
  • Well, it's either kill the stupid villager, or the horribly hidden WW.
  • I could believe Ixta is evil, and threw you under the bus. That would be interesting lol
  • I could believe Ixta is evil, and threw you under the bus. That would be interesting lol
  • I have a question that I've been meaning to.. axe all of you about..

Figuring out who is behind all these senseless.. axe of violence..

Sometimes we.. axeidentally take out the wrong person..
  • DID YOU ALL.. AXEUALLY THINK YOU WOULD SURVIVE!?!
  • edited December 2013
    That's some really good axeing there.
  • edited December 2013
    6 votes to lynch cory.

skydragon: 7 votes guilty, 2 votes innocent.

mages magically made his penis disappear while jacking off in the town hall and blood spewed everywhere, and he bled to death in minutes. so he died too.
    mages the villager bled to death from his crotch

Darubian the sheriff stepped forward.

"Alright, I will take care of killing cory personally."
    he slung her slender body over his shoulder and walked out of the town hall.... glancing left and right, he took her into his house and tied her onto his bed....

"it's been a while since i've had some .... fun" he said while removing his pants.....

in all his eagerness, he had forgotten to close the door behind him.

squads of rabbits with tiny little spears appeared at the doorway...
    "chit chit chit" the sound of teeth clashing together could be heard in the masses.

"WAaaaaaa???????? he turned around, only to be impaled by a series of tiny spears. the bunnies feasted on the flesh of both....

corynewb the evil killer died
    Darubian the village sheriff died

meanwhile..... back in the townhall

Who is going to kill off skydragon??

"I will do the honors" said meadows.
    taking out a gigantic axe (which actually belonged to skydragon) she began walking towards him.....

"There is blood on that axe!" pointed out Tmonsta.

"yes.... there is" stammered meadows, as he turned around and lopped off Tmonsta's head.
    Tmonsta the villager died
    "OMG RUNNNNNNNN" yelled jester, who ran out into the snow........ only to see hundreds of pairs of eyes staring back at him.......

inside, the remaining villagers winced at the bloodcurdling screams that resounded over the next few moments...
    Jester the villager was eaten..... slowly
    Zeality using his visionary powers sat down to meditate and see what was going outside.....

"we're surrounded.. by what looks like a primitive tribe of bunnies, brandishing ancient weapons....."

as he opened his eyes he saw the steel head of an axe wedge itself into his forhead.

zeal the seer died
    "RAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", Meadows bellowed swinging her axe in random directions, the sight of blood had made him crazy.

"QUICK UNTIE ME", skydragon yelled while running towards meadows.

unfortunately meadows had lost all sanity and cognitive ability, and took off skydragons head as he neared her.

skydragon the evil killer has died

Damdred, ghosted and ixta ran into the office and shut the door.

"what do we do now?, there's a crazy axe killer outside this door, and a legion of killer rabbits beyond that? are we doomed?" they axed each other.

"I dunno about you guys, but i'd rather die in a moment of passion" said ixta

nodding their heads, they all agreed with her.

closing her eyes ixta slowly began removing her clothes, "i'm a bit embarassed, but now i'm ready, come..... take me", she opened her eyes to see ghosted and damdred already fully naked and interlocked with each other, completely ignoring her.

"well...... fk...... just my luck to be stuck with the last 2 gay villagers...."

*smoke filled the room* the bunnies had created fire! YAY!
    what an intelligent race of mass producing furry little creatures.....

the town hall set ablaze began to collapse upon itself, killing all the remaining inhabitants of the town.

meadows the evil killer has died
    ixta the paranoid pansy has died
    Ghosted the gay villager has died
    Damdred the gay villager died last

****************many years later *************

bunny scientists reviewed the forensic evidence of the corpses, in an attempt to isolate possible genetic factors that had caused the town to turn on itself and murder one another....

upon examining the corpse of damdred...... they noticed a tiny probe that seemed to have been lodged in what once was the large posterior of damdred....

a tiny inscription was on it..... using an even more powerful magnifying glass they read out the words "property of walls"

****************** the end *******************

:D

now u know, yes when damdred died, I was responsible, LOL
    he said it took 1 hour and like 260 news?

actually u died over 3 hours with the help of a few kingdoms in phantomz and a few in my sector, LOL

i organized it in like 8 hours after u rolled my groupmate i.
    and it only took 53? i think, we barely had any failed probes, ur probes were very low.

so all those claims of u dying in 1 hour with 200+ news was bullshit.
    u died in 3 hours with about 50-60 probings. we knew u went to bed right after u updated werewolf :D

YAY. THE BUNNIES SOLVED THE CASE OF MISTAH J 1:17.
    all the killers died! the townsfolk win!

-after looking back on the rules, the rule that you weren't allowed to reveal your role, or any other role u found explicitly was removed. (must have accidentally deleted it in my edits)
    -also, if the killers had swapped their night actions around last night
    they would have killed tmonsta and the sheriff. and then most likely have won the game.... but.... happened the other way around, and they got fked pretty hard :P
  • edited December 2013
    Yay, glad I dodged the bullet again! Well, until Walls killed me.
  • edited December 2013
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fuck you rapist darub

Fuck you mod walls

Fuck us all for killing the trapper

Fuck fuck fuck the townies

Gg, thanks for moddin
  • edited December 2013
    I thought tmonsta was the seer. After his night 2 escapade. Zeal I wanted you dead for days :(
  • Not all of jokers posts had jokes. I think he should have been dead too.
  • Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fuck you rapist darub

Fuck you mod walls

Fuck us all for killing the trapper

Fuck fuck fuck the townies

Gg, thanks for moddin
    i laughed at u guys killing the trapper...
    and poor zeal, he gets all the wrong houses, then when he does get the right house, he picks the day that killer went out, and that exact time of night, so he's not there....... lol

• Not all of jokers posts had jokes. I think he should have been dead too.
    yeah. but i realized quite early on, people can't read. so i just let them be
    If i do run another werewolf, i will make it a lot more simpler.

apparently complicated blows up in peoples minds.... lol
    i've run this one before, i just couldn't find my old rules, which were actually a lot better written.

lol and other people didn't have as much trouble
  • Townies FTW, so ixta.....you like the show?
  • edited December 2013
    lol @ Mages bleeding to death, Meadows going psycho and no-one getting it on with Ixta (Damn, why'd it have to be two gay guys left with her) :(

No-one won really because everyone died.
  • Yep I was trying to snoop out who it was, I had that many news I didn't want to tell you guys but I was being multi'd for about 3 days. I left probe shields down because mal can attest to this I was going to let myself die over night as I had told him to.

My first thought when I woke up dead was that you guys did it, it was a bitch move but your game was a bitch just like you were. The end
  • Yep I was trying to snoop out who it was, I had that many news I didn't want to tell you guys but I was being multi'd for about 3 days. I left probe shields down because mal can attest to this I was going to let myself die over night as I had told him to.

My first thought when I woke up dead was that you guys did it, it was a bitch move but your game was a bitch just like you were. The end
    it's the risk you take when you play r/r. anyone can gather ten or so people and kill you while you sleep. thats y i don't play r/r, it only takes u pissing off 1 person, and then u can't sleep 10 hours anymore :(
  • I wasn't going to survive the week, the only reason i went r/r to start with was that i was arson'd down 3-4 times during the war by the multis. The round lost its luster the 4th time I hit 5k pop lol