Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WEREWOLF: O little town of 'Stella Regnum' (Day 18940) - Bunnies win. everything. always. rawr.

Comments

• If darubian is somehow evil because the bunnies got to him, you guys are going to be hurting come nighttime. GL townies!
  • Well, if they have that ability it's not listed amongst the role rules...but we all know not everything is spelled out in those rules. :p
  • edited December 2013
    I'm confused by your guys' justifications. Osiris wasn't a seer, so there goes that. All he did was visit Darubian and see him staying home... but only 1 killer goes out at night, sometimes 2. On that night in question, there still could have been a killer staying home.

If Sci (the only seer that was revealed) said Darubian was a villager, I clearly missed that post. Much more sketchy on how quickly you all opted to lynch sky and cory.

Ixta has me too paranoid since we made her mayor4lyfe and she was a WW.
  • Zeal is the only one making sense today so far. So genus probably a bad guy and I'm getting played like last game.
  • I'm confused by your guys' justifications. Osiris wasn't a seer, so there goes that. All he did was visit Darubian and see him staying home... but only 1 killer goes out at night, sometimes 2. On that night in question, there still could have been a killer staying home.

If Sci (the only seer that was revealed) said Darubian was a villager, I clearly missed that post. Much more sketchy on how quickly you all opted to lynch sky and cory.

Ixta has me too paranoid since we made her mayor4lyfe and she was a WW.
    Only proof you are gonna get from me zeal is by lynching Cory. I revealed as a towny, and was confirmed by Osiris. The sheriff is told if a person is good or bad, Cory is bad.

I checked prime my first night to see if I was living with a murderer.
  • So for sky, I'm willing to retract my vote is he gives me a solid rain for being out last night.

Keep in mind folks that there are three bad guys left and they all have the power to kill. There are a few who want cory to live so let's look at some of the past votes.
  • Oh I thought sheriff just finds them and they are either prowling or not.. lol if that's the case, I'll

lynch Cory, holding off on sky for a bit
  • Well, Sky was in the area of suspect from last night. I was torn between him and Joker as killers. It wasn't Joker so I believe it's Skydragon. I am not willing to change my vote.
  • Well, Sky was in the area of suspect from last night. I was torn between him and Joker as killers. It wasn't Joker so I believe it's Skydragon. I am not willing to change my vote.
    That's where I am a well. Not sure why he was there.
  • Not going to lie I haven't been following as close as you folks. Blazer brings up a good point tho, sky often kills flaz early...

At the risk of killing the whole town, lynch Cory and skydragon
  • lynch zeal, looks like he is deflecting. Skydragon was "caught" whatever that means.guilty I say

I still have my gay eyes on the rainbow hating ixta
  • Wait is daru sheriff? Is verified cory evil?
  • Meadows has been awfully quiet this game too
  • Meadows is always quiet in WW.
  • No she wasnt. She wasnt quiet the round she won for the villagers, 2 or 3 wws ago
  • probably because i had a useful role
  • if nobody has figured this out from the last time people got caught.

when u get caught, whatever ur night action was, doesn't happen. u go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200$
  • Well, that would answer why only two people died and not 3 last night.
  • Walls dear. your rhymes bite :P

• Walls, your kill list isn't updated.
  • edited December 2013
    Nah Darubian, I'm not going to cry about it. Those who want me lynched will find a way to get me lynched.

But I will tell you what my plan was. Ixta has repeatedly gone on and on about me so I wanted to prove her wrong, even though I still think she's a Killer. The way to do that was to figure out where the Killers are possibly coming from. I wanted to ask you directly what route you'll be taking but I had a strong feeling that you'll go from 4-1 (Osiris did too for his 2nd night and you have no reason to listen to me anyway).

I went from 14-1. If Ixta was going to come after me, I have the highest chance of surviving by visiting another house, or maybe even getting caught by the Sheriff. I expected Darubian to spy on me but he didn't apparently, so what the hell? It would've cleared everything up. But others have stated that maybe Darubian is bad hence why he seems to be spying on random people? Maybe to find the final Seer, hence why he didn't spy on Ixta or me to verify us? Maybe Ixta and Darubian are working together? Maybe cory is a Villager? I don't know. If he is bad, we're screwed. All I know for certain is that Ixta has been pointing fingers from the start like bad guys do.

I'm still not convinced that there isn't a way for the bad guys to avoid the Sheriff. Darubian went 4-12, and Phantom was in house 6. Maybe it depends on what night you go out with the gun or something but Houses 1-4 and 6 are in a straight line. Also, after re-reading and re-reading the rules, I was under the impression that all the Killers had one kill each (Rule 2 and 7), so there should be 3 kills (Although there has been 2 kills previously - Maybe it depends on the route taken by the Sheriff)? Does the Sheriff block the Killers off if you don't have the gun? When Osiris went from 5-1 on Night 2, there was also only 1 kill, but 3 people got caught. I don't know, but I think I'm done with this game anyway, too much of a headache. I'm innocent, but you guys can do what you like.

Sky: Innocent
    Lynch Ixta
  • Yeah, not good enough. Let's watch him drop, I'm sick of telling people I've been verified as a towny.
  • edited December 2013
    So you're really going to dismiss everything just because I'm making some valid points and said that people should be careful of you and Ixta?

Changing my vote: Lynch Darubian
  • edited December 2013
    Skydragon is so so soooo obviously guilty.

We all notice that no one else is claiming Pansy, right? And there's no reason not to, since scum can't kill the Pansy.

Zeality has to be a killer as well, for supporting that same idea.

Daru, did I miss something? How do you know Cory is a killer? I'm willing to give you the kill, but I'd still like to know.
    Lynch Cory
  • Now you're so sure just because the circumstances are in your favour.

Well, whatever. The more I think about it, the more Darubian and Ixta look like 2 of the Killers. And Ixta just turned on Zeal who has been defending her? Says it all. My lynch vote stands because the Sheriff should be taken out first.
  • Skydragon is so so soooo obviously guilty.

We all notice that no one else is claiming Pansy, right? And there's no reason not to, since scum can't kill the Pansy.

Daru, did I miss something? How do you know Cory is a killer? I'm willing to give you the kill, but I'd still like to know.
    Lynch Cory
    Sheriff not only has the ability to patrol but spy on one person a night as well. I checked cory last night and I found he was evil.
  • NOOOOOOO CORY SAY ITS NOT TRUE - HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, AFTER THE TENS OF HOURS WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER!

WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?????!?!?!?

LYNCH JESTER (CANT TAKE THE PAIN OF BEING ALONE AND DECEIVED ) SKY = guilty

P.s. caps lock is cruz control for cool.
  • Skydragon is so so soooo obviously guilty.

Lynch Cory
    Sheriff not only has the ability to patrol but spy on one person a night as well. I checked cory last night and I found he was evil.
    ^^^^^
    Lynch changed to cory
  • Hella suspicious about ixta now. If this town were more active it would be fine... guess we will see what Cory is.
  • Darubian for lynch

I can't sit here and let the town lose.