Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WEREWOLF: O little town of 'Stella Regnum' (Day 18940) - Bunnies win. everything. always. rawr.

Comments

• edited December 2013
  • Alright, here is the truth. On night 4 I was almost murdered. Me, being the Paranoid pansy turned the lights on and discovered I was almost killed. I didn't say anything yesterday because I was gone all day and I knew ixta called she was the pp first and she would move the bandwagon to me. This is the only way ixta and her gang can win with me alive is to get me in a band wagon and kill 2 more of you good townies tonight. I am OK with lynching darubian, ixta, or possibly tmonsta.
  • edited December 2013
    I vote ixta the new leader of the scums for lynch and sky dragon innocent (I hope so after all the spats you have had with ixta and gang)
  • If village loses, I blame people like Cory. How in the fuck are we supposed to win if this is how the village plays lol
  • The people I trust: ghosted, dam red, zealty to be good. Good luck to you guys if I go down :(
  • edited December 2013
    I still think youre evil cory :D i just dont like having to reread the thread.

Did not realize sheriff could role spy. If he clears darubian, then i guess in darubian i trust.
  • Good luck. I'm the only person they can't kill. At least until you are all dead.
  • Just looked back on the thread, jester mages and cory wanted to kills me when we knew mystic was bad. So i will just say they are the WWs and i will probably die tonight :D
  • lol Cory, the mayor already outed you for being evil
  • lol Cory, the mayor already outed you for being evil
    Oh he knows this and sky is trying to defend him as well.

Here is what you need to know:

The sheriff has the ability to spy on one person a night. It says so in the rules.

I admitted long ago I was a villager.

Osiris (a good guy) former town sheriff confirmed this.

I spied cory last night and it was revealed to me that he is evil.

Sky is either as dumb as the shit in taking now or evil, either of which this town can do without.

However, if both are evil we win right here and right now. If we don't kill both we lose that chance.
  • I agree that sky is doing a bad job at defending himself.

So my vote to lynch both stands as the (hopefully) correct one
  • I count 7 lynch votes for cory and 6 guilty votes for sky, can we end this now?
  • edited December 2013
    Well, there's only so much you can deflect while telling lies and suspicion onto others before you start looking like an ass-hat who's trying too hard, lol.

I don't think I did a bad job at all considering the circumstances I've had to deal with since Night 1, all the accusations thrown my way and all the lying I've had to do to move suspicion onto others. Let me tell you - It was tiresome, felt wrong and I'd rather not do this again for a long time. The axe screwed me over though.

However, I survived longer than I ever thought possible so I definitely didn't do a bad job, even if I have given up today. It's sweet relief from the games I've had to play with you guys to survive. :)
  • *Sigh*

You guys are seriously fucking up
    How? You know im good, it's been proven. Why would I lynch cory if he wasn't evil? Are you the third bad guy left?
  • It appears so Darubian. I'm not used to Mages being this crazy.
  • edited December 2013
    Recap: sky admits to being evil. That gives full credit to ixta and darubian, so we should all take out cory&sky. Leaves us with one WW left right?

Im betting its Mages, but i wouldnt rule Jester out as well.
  • If we kill two evil today its game over.
  • Doesnt matter if its wrong, rest of the town doesnt talk so meh.
  • Mages is the last bad guy. I just re-read his last post.
  • Anyone else notice how walls didn't ask to vote for sheriff today? He expected it to end with todays lynched.
  • Well, I thought we'd be voting for Sheriff tomorrow anyway if I counted days correctly.
  • I was under the impression I had only 2 nights.
  • I thought it was 2 days after elected so 3 nights or something. No clue.
  • I thought it was 2 days after elected so 3 nights or something. No clue.
    It was, I was mistaken
  • Sky admitted he was evil...
  • yea sky cory made it pretty easy well, if cory is telling the truth ixta pulled another good move. But will get ix tommorow if cory is telling the truth then just be one baddy left
  • Oh, Ixta looks suspicious, but yeah.
  • edited December 2013
    So much suspicion. My job is done, haha. :)
  • sky has given up, hes a badie. Pretty sure either corey or ixta and jester are badies. IDK about mages