Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Hockey Thread (ey?)

Comments

• Seabrook isnt completely guilty... it happens. He followed through and his shoulder was tucked... its a mans game after all.
  • Well played blues :) gotta win on home ice

glad you had a good time luke
  • also, just rewatched the hit, it was a hard hit, and backes was vulnerable, but seabrook wasn't targeting the head, it looks like backes looked back for the puck/at whoever slashed him and got knocked on the melon

oh well, 5 min major got them the goal and pushed it to OT, knock those bhawks on out blues :)
  • Look at them blues go.
  • McKinnon is fun to watch, the game right now is very intense
  • columbus...wow

gogo little engine that could!
  • I don't normally watch hockey but great playoffs
  • So far so good.
  • Honest opinion from you Hockey Nuts... Colorado's Chances? Is this team as good as Sakic, Forsberg, Foote, Roy or do they need more time?
  • Honest opinion from you Hockey Nuts... Colorado's Chances? Is this team as good as Sakic, Forsberg, Foote, Roy or do they need more time?
    1:16? They are off to a solid start for their rebuild... but they aren't a lock for the final. They can win it and Avtards will say they had it all along, but they have a long road ahead.

They are 1-2 years out of being solid, reliable contenders, but this year they are just a cinderella story riding a hot goaltender and a rookie that is godlike.

Tl;dr i hope the avs win
  • Wings had a day of reckoning today, but I think back at the Joe they can split and make this a 3 game series. Game 3 will be huge.
  • Guys, thread is pointless, blues got this.
    Id be inclined to believe you except they suck.

Oh and I havent watched Hockey since 02 so... Im a damn expert!
  • Blues are rockstars.
  • Rockstars are third tier.

Redbull
    Monster
    Rockstar.
  • Monster
    Nos
    amp
  • Oh shit Rockstars are like 7th tier!!
  • Yeah I can't stand rockstar.
    Don't you live, like, 5 minutes away?

Also poopy. We played better than them tonight.
  • It was a good game, we had a ton of chances to score. Yep, right around the corner.
    its tough to say, they are not a very big team but they are incredibly fast and skilled. it will be interesting to see how the bigger slower teams match up against them. I personally havent seen as fast and smooth of hockey as those 2 in a long ass time. Its beautiful to see Min vs Colorado

David Backes in for game 4?
  • It was a good game, we had a ton of chances to score. Yep, right around the corner.
    I'm a block up from Busch. Lets get a beer.
    David Backes in for game 4?
    As of this moment, no. Seeing how we fared last night, that's really not a big deal. Handzus is our new thorn in the side. Wish we still had him.

• I want a beer w lukE and dt
  • I've already driven up there to have a beer with you. Your turn to come down here. Alicia would be down for a road trip.
  • edited April 2014
    Lol we met in the middle last time :) sort of

But yeah I'd like to see st Louis. Ill let you know if I'm down there for work anytime soon. I also have a standing date with sci and Osiris if I make it out to chicago

Edit: let's go red wings :) I have homework tonight so I'm not going to the game
  • Redwings suck you know this
  • Redwings suck you know this
    Meh they are fine. I wouldn't put money on them or anything, but they are the home team :)
    I'm a block up from Busch. Lets get a beer.

next cards game im at we can grab one at ballpark village.
  • I can vouche for Luke being a cool dude to meet IRL.