Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Hockey Thread (ey?)

Comments

• Leafs are shooting themselves in the foot. I want them in the playoffs badly.

Fantasy hockey conference champ rounds start tonight. I hopefully can stuff my cousin Brian again and move on to the finals.
  • Won my fantasy hockey league by picking up 3 flyers Sunday morning to play against the sabres. I had a big come from behind victory.

Also, see ya mike Gilles. Where is Crash at?
  • Gillis is gone? Good news!

Despite the trainwreck of the season, i wont be selling off my season tix as planned... Went to the Oil v Ducks game where we shut them down for 75% of it... Unreal. Eberle, Hall, Perron, Scrivens all played with godly hockey sense & skill.

They are the real deal, they just need to changeup the rest.
  • It is really tough to bring in good vets to shore up that defense without paying more than you can afford because the deals those forwards are going to demand. I think the oil are going to have to trade a good pick and player away to get a defenseman in there that can be an anchor.
  • Going to the Blues game Sunday. I'd like to take the Presidents Trophy and knock the Red Wings out of the playoffs at the same time.

PS: Fuck Detroit, etc.
  • Yeh, ive accepted you got to give to get. Halls locked in for 6mil and its starting to look like a steal.

Tampa vs MTL would be a good playoff matchup... God i would love to see mtl lose to tampa.
  • Luke, even though I hate that armpit of a city St Louis, I have been rooting for the blues the last couple years. Win or lose Sunday, the wings arent getting knocked out of the playoffs. Detroit shouldn't be your main concern...it should be the good teams out west like LA, Ana, SJS. (Mostly LA :D)
  • Fuck. Too many things to post. First off, who the fuck taught Lindback how to goaltend? Oo sure let me just sit in my knees all game and giveup the top shelf consistently.

• Lol

It was pretty predictable game 1 set. All 3 were close, which s nice.
  • I don't think our game will ever end.
  • It is sooo good though. Something stupid will happen for the W.
  • Well played Steen. Worth staying up for :)
  • Just sayin', I called it.

Not as stupid as his game 1 win last year shorthanded stealing it from Quick, but I'll take it.

Red Wings suck, Blackhawks suck, etc.
  • :) I'm pulling for the blues to come out of the west, and the sharks too.
  • Did the blues just win in triple overtime? I think they did. I don't even like hockey.
  • Yes Sir. It was intense.
  • Fuck. Too many things to post. First off, who the fuck taught Lindback how to goaltend? Oo sure let me just sit in my knees all game and giveup the top shelf consistently.

sounds like your girlfriend, fucking oiler fan

So on other news, whos going to win the cup? It should be between ANA, LA, SJ, BOS, PITS. CHI and STL are outside shots for me, I think the west will for sure win it this year

sounds like your girlfriend, fucking oiler fan

So on other news, whos going to win the cup? It should be between ANA, LA, SJ, BOS, PITS. CHI and STL are outside shots for me, I think the west will for sure win it this year

Hahaha this isnt a bad thing. Unreal chi stl game last night, got white girl wasted watching it too.

Detroit 4 - 0 sweep or what?!?!
  • I just want a 6-7 game series against Boston. Get the youngsters a taste of the playoffs. If they beat them, even better. Boston's d is looking dodgy right now.
  • San Jose could finally make it? Excited to see either way.

Im still gunning for a Colorado/STL win, they are both just so good. If Duchene comes back soon, its GG
  • A lot of fun teams to watch. Hoping for some good games this weekend. I'll be at my in laws during Sundays red wing game..... :(
  • I was PVRing the game last night, but I didnt think to include 3 OTs.... so i feel your pain. Worst recording ever.
  • Wings look pretty good. Howard is playing alright. Good game 1 so far.
  • Datsyuk is something else. Howard was strong in the third. Overall couldn't have gone any better. Didn't let Boston get under their skin. Big win in Boston
  • People still watch hockey?

Sorry, I'm from Texas, I don't even think we have a Hockey team for houston.
  • Dallas. And they are playing in the playoffs...right now. This very minute.
  • Not doing so hot though. Granted, who does agaisnt perry and getz
  • St.Louis with the clutch doe!
  • Such. A. Clutch. Series.
  • JUST GOT HOME FROM THE GAME, FUCKERS.

Also, that was the tits. Again. Seabrook out for 2-3 please? Partially for knocking out Backes (I say that literally. The dude didn't move at all once hit), partially because he's the guy I'm always watching on the ice to make a big play.