Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Hockey Thread (ey?)

Comments

• I root for all the teams without cups or if they haven't had one in a long time. I'm pulling for the wild but there is almost no way they come out of the west.
  • Whoever wins the west, wins the cup. I'd like to see Montreal beat Boston, that's a stretch though
  • Montreals got this no probs a lil faith 8)
  • Narshe, torts is gone! Did I mention it's like +mofuckin 30 out? If you haven't been, there's a pub in Langley called the barons pub, best views of the mountains, 270 degrees nothing but mountains and trees. Do it
  • Dude omg I didn't even see Torts is gone! I figured he wouldn't last long though... that Calgary game will forever be in my mind though ;) And yea I know its hot as hell out all of a sudden! I got a pretty nice view from my place too its really enjoyable!
  • Yeah big week for coaches. Oates, torts, and trotz. Next will be McClellan.
  • sup assholes! go bruins just cuz i hate the habs!
  • SUCK IT KEV, CANADIENS GOT THIS BRO!
  • edited May 2014
    Habs have enuf cups
    YOU CAN SUCK A FAT ONE TOO Z ;)

GAME TIME!!!!!
  • I hate Subban. The only way I would support that team is if the Bell Centre collapsed and someone threw a watermelon at Subban and paralyzed him.
  • In a weird twist of fate... Colorado Rockies lost 5-4 in extra innings just minutes after the Avalanche lost 5-4 in OT
  • Z I think you jinxed it.... Subban with the Opener then the Winner xD
  • Curious, do any of you guys actually play hockey?
  • I have always loved playing hockey myself, usually Goalie, I was in a bunch of intramural and afterschool teams during school time when I was younger, used to play with my Uncle and his friends aswell when they would at the Park and such and used to play with my friends for quite awhile. Always wanted to get into it but unfortunately it was to costly for me :(
  • Yeah, it is an expensive sport. I've been playing since I was 8 (I'm 25 now). Had I not gotten pushed away by a certain coach (he was an asshole) I probably wouldn't have walked away from the game for a few years and would have at least played college hockey. Now I'm just playing rec adult league.
  • Ahhh, them asshole coaches tho eh :\ really unfortunate :( Atleast you still play though, thats good :D
  • i'm too fat to play lol haven't laced them up in 10 + years, but i played in a league all of my youth, and for the most part dad was the coach so... yeah
  • edited May 2014
    Im a basketball (All-State Small Forward Junior year and All-State Point Guard Senior Year... but it was a 2A school.. not a lot of cempetition I tell ya) and American Football Player (again All-State Soph, Junior, and Senior as Wide Reciever and as Strong Safety [Junior and Senior year] yeah my Junior and Senior year we played Iron Man football as we had 18 players Junior and 14 players Senior year
  • I bounced between SG and PG in basketball however one coach tried to make me a Small Forward... I quit to play Soccer instead of two sporting it.
  • edited May 2014
    I've always played and I will till I literally can-t lace up. Mostly just Men's League, dabbled in rec leagues but the compete level wasn't high enough.

Went to a Hockey Academy instead of highschool too, lot of good it did me hahaha oh well. I live vicariously through my buddys who made it to the show.
  • I play in charity games every year. I might join a mens league in a couple years when the kids are a bit older.
  • I play rec hockey still, fun as fuck! Until you blow your mcl... Stupid thing still hasn't healed
  • Yeah I take it easy. Don't want to bust a joint
  • But flames is a real man won't see a doctor cause fuck your body right
  • I play rec hockey still, fun as fuck! Until you blow your mcl... Stupid thing still hasn't healed
    Did u try rubbing some dirt on it?
  • Fuck doctors and free health care! I cut it open with a dagger, put dirt and leaves in it, then heated up the blade and sealed everything in. Should be good no?
  • Works for me every time, should be good mon
  • I hope the rangers destroy the pens btw