Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Hockey Thread (ey?)

Comments

• In reality it wouldn't matter, I'd say, since you aren't going to find many beer league goalies that can stop Stamkos from scoring.
  • edited March 2015

i forgot how to link stuff :(
  • predictions go!

EAST
    Sens in 7
    Bolts in 5
    Rangers in 5
    Islanders in 6

WEST
    Blues in 6
    Hawks in 7
    Ducks in 4
    Flames in 5
  • sens in 6
    wings in 6
    rangers in 4
    caps in 7

wild in 7
    preds in 5
    ducks in 6
    canucks in 5
  • my boys! Go Sens Go!
    even i will start to like Hamburgers....haha
  • Sens in 7
    Bolts in 6
    Rangers in 5
    Islanders in 5

Blues in 6
    Hawks in 5
    Jets in 7
    Flames in 5
  • @smithsk16

I'm fuckin shocked to be admitting it, but I'm actually rooting hard for the Sens. Full of Canadians, Hamburglar is a fuckin monster and we know goaltending wins cups... so I could see this happening.

Underdogs, no doubt, but fuckkkkk that would be nice.
  • Minnesota born and bred. I'm rooting for the wild!
  • Good year for Canadian teams. Too bad they are cannibalizing themselves in the first round.
  • Good year for Canadian teams. Too bad they are cannibalizing themselves in the first round.
    Watching MTL get knocked out in the first round is going to give me so much joy!

:x
  • Well yeah I hate MTL. But price vs hammond is going to be fantastic. They have enough cups. :)
  • 4 Things:

1) Fuck the Rangers.
    2) Go Pens
    3) I hope that the Canes get the #2 pick - Eichel baby!
    4) If the Islanders or the Leafs win the lottery, I'll be fully convinced that the lottery, like in the NBA, is fixed.
  • In what universe could the Islanders land McDavid? With the changes that have been goin around I suppose theres a rule I dont know... But I doubt it.
  • well he did say IF they won the lottery, it's fixed soooo lol in a fixed universe?

also i'm loving all the support hehe
  • In what universe could the Islanders land McDavid? With the changes that have been goin around I suppose theres a rule I dont know... But I doubt it.
    No idea why I said the Islanders. I meant the Oilers.
  • Guins are going to burn out and clean house. Sorry cam
  • Hopefully the Habs get Gryba'd again this year.
    No idea why I said the Islanders. I meant the Oilers.
    To be fair we haven't picked first with the new format, odds are much more stacked against us.

I still say that McDavid is > Hall/Nuge/Yak. Not all #1 picks are equal, and we picked a shitty stretch to tank :(
  • They needed a couple years to simmer in the ahl before joining the show. That's management's fault for rushing them.
  • Fully agree, no arguments there. I still don't know if I would consider them McDavid level, he seems to be just a generational stud.

Granted, Nuge is coming into his own in a big way. He will be elite within another year or two, I think.
  • cheer wearing the sens bikini! come on boys! come on hamburgers...haha
  • edited April 2015
    Wild in 7
    Hawks in 6
    Ducks in 5
    Flames in 7

Sens in 6
    Wings in 6
    Rangers in 7
    Caps in 5

oh and fuck the blues
  • Preds decided to play all of our good hockey earlier this year.

EAST
    Sens in 6
    Bolts in 5
    Rangers in 4
    Islanders in 7

WEST
    Wild in 7
    Preds in 5
    Ducks in 4
    Canucks in 6

===========

I'm hoping they finally get it together...yeah right.
  • That second overtime had me clenching hard enough to make diamonds.
  • I am now hockey fan because of Kev and Tim.

Go Preds and Lightning.
  • edited April 2015
    All four of my teams lost last night :(
  • lol my dad has 3 teams, idk how you people with multiple teams can do it
  • I picked 8 teams to advance past the first round smith. On Wednesday, four of them lost.

any who, the wings won last night. :)
  • So in game 3 I want the first period from game 1 and the 2nd and 3rd period from game 2 all rolled into 1. Go Preds Go!