Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

([Stunner] vs [Phantomz] vs[DisneyChannel] vs [Redemption]) vs Multis

Comments

• despite what everyone is saying ...recently... phantomz are doing a great job. i wonder why....

1 [Phantomz] 67,426,226 13,485,245
    2 [Stunner] 64,624,379 12,924,875
    3 [DisneyChannel] 58,432,646 11,686,529
    4 [Redemption] 23,655,798 4,731,159
  • Couldn't be that Disney is taking the stunner concentration and the biggest guys in phantomz are whoring...
  • mal is correct
  • the biggest guys in phantomz are only hitting inactives or open kd's. they don't participate in war. you should know this...
  • No
    KT Mal!! He dashes my hopes and dreams of a rank 1 after starting 3 weeks late :(

Also, meadows found me
  • Even if cobras alliance doesn't win the nw battle it is a clear winner in the gang bang it has killed more than the alliance and isn't losing faith in its alliance. I approve of this salliance
  • ALSO i do not appreciate it if its the multi or just random people recreating over and over again and messing up stunner sector votes its just bad form
  • edited November 2013
    Stunner will probably end up rank 3
    yes, Phantomz does have wh0res. But for both Phantomz and Disney to be jumping ranks while Stunner was in a clear lead means that we are winning the war.
  • WAR WILL ONLY END WHEN EVERYONE'S DEAD

I didnt remake a 100% dw AT just so the war can stop

the second war stops i delete kd xD

WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! war never changes
  • not sure why phantomz are bragging as if they did something amazing

the pages of multi news i have sum up how they play the game.
  • Yea, Stunner wins this war. No question.
    At least one of the people on the other side has common sense.
  • 3 alliances vs 1. Body count favors the alliance going against the 3....they won the war but lost some nw ranking its pretty clear stunners will win the war but lose the nw lead
  • i think the clear winner is dobrota
  • and that styles guy
  • CONNECT FOUR!
    so i'll chalk this one up as another tyrsis alliance that failed?

unless of course you do what any sane person would do and declare on phantomz which is the alliance you agree is making the multis.
  • i think the clear winner is dobrota
    you would do anything for your 'friends' :x
  • i don't even get what you are implying i don't actually do anything

unless of course you do what any sane person would do and declare on phantomz which is the alliance you agree is making the multis.
    Pro tip: You are a total noob and no one likes you.

you keep saying that but im yet to see any indication that anyone dislikes me except you and a couple of your friends

id even make a wager that more people like me over you
  • I just want to say, I like turkey.
  • Tyrsis>Neg
  • This round sucks big donkey dick

you keep saying that but im yet to see any indication that anyone dislikes me except you and a couple of your friends

id even make a wager that more people like me over you
    Wow... you want to win a popularity contest on a little known almost forgotten game on the internet. You must have much to live for.
  • You guys suck at trollin... Js.
  • This round sucks big donkey dick
    Agreed. I'm getting seriously bored at these futile attempts att killing me. Seriously, three alliances and you cant even kill one RR kd. NOT EVEN with all these multis probing me also. It's so awful im thinking about deleting.
  • Are you King Ivar?
  • Yes. And you killed my brother when he was at thanksgiving dinner. He wasn't even my popfarm btw.