Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

([Stunner] vs [Phantomz] vs[DisneyChannel] vs [Redemption]) vs Multis

Comments

• Actually, I'm AL of Redemption. I'm the one who cast Solar Cloud on your sector for shitz and giggles lol
  • I know, laughed at that one ;p
  • edited November 2013
    Yeah, I had never used a sector weapon before an was like... Fuk it haha.

I did not agree with that kt honestly and glad they stopped. You don't take on the rank 1 KD with nearly 70k tanks on a thanksgiving holiday.

EDIT: apparently it didn't make too many people happy that I did that, I was arsoned a few times for that shit lol
  • edited November 2013
    Tetra, you don't have to explain yourself to him, it is a waste of breath. He can eat shit an die.

Oh, Happy Thanksgiving all!
    Fucking bell

Hey anyway STUNNERS obviously have the multi man in there alliance.

My guess is they programme the bots to take about 10 grabs at the end so they can blame innocent folk for doing it so of they loose the war they can blame others

It's the same people all the time

We've had this for years now guys
    Viva, it takes a lot for me to really dislike someone. You're taking home Gold in douche.

See your theory bullshit might work on a bunch of blind sheep but it won't work on these Nerds. Grow up, take a spanking and come back next round with only one kd. Noob.

You lack any sort of intelligence

And lol I ain't I noob I have probably played this game before you where born

So much arrogance. I'm glad you play, I need a imbecile to troll. I've been playing for over 12 years and I'm older than you kiddo.
  • He should have been... you'd have been a better R/R that way
  • :P well this war has been kinda bs tbh. I vote for a sector gangbang on 1:11. Turtles with no honor.
  • That's ok Rohan.. My SL drained our fund for Sector Defense. Didnt buy Nanos.
  • :P well this war has been kinda bs tbh. I vote for a sector gangbang on 1:11. Turtles with no honor.
    would be a good way to narrow down who is making the multis
  • Yeh I think someone in 1:11 is behind those things as well.
    Oh damn mam, who the hell buys sector defense??
  • it doesn't make sense why disney and phantomz are protecting a sector that hasn't contributed anything to their wars
  • it doesn't make sense why disney and phantomz are protecting a sector that hasn't contributed anything to their wars
    1:11?
    1:11?
    yes was replying to aero's last post.
    Oh damn mam, who the hell buys sector defense??
    1:5 Ferdayeen or w/e his name is. Wasn't an accident like I either (crack cellphone screen), he sent a message announcing it lolol
    lol..... i'm confused
    they are 'protecting?' 1:11???
    how exactly are they doing this....
    please teach, what exactly is phantomz and disney doing that is protecting 1:11 so i can do this in future rounds to protect sectors.
    lol..... i'm confused
    please teach, what exactly is phantomz and disney doing that is protecting 1:11 so i can do this in future rounds to protect sectors.
    walls has a kingdom in 1:11 confirmed
    lol..... i'm confused
    If a sector like 1:11 did what they are doing when SK was a real game they would have been booted and completely destroyed.

Instead all three alliances are killing their enemies for them, with the motivation that Stunners would have farmed them if they didnt. Wait 2 weeks and see who is farming who.

• There is little to no knowledge left about this game among the still remaining players it seems. With very few exceptions.
  • Yup, that's why I'm riding this shit for as long as possible. I don't care who wins this shit as long as I grow big enough to protect my bitches from everyone else after stunners is eliminated. I know how this shit works.
  • There is little to no knowledge left about this game among the still remaining players it seems. With very few exceptions.
    you are here talking about other people and how they play. yet...you are using pop-farms . kinda ironic isn't it ?
    you are here talking about other people and how they play. yet...you are using pop-farms . kinda ironic isn't it ?
    where is the irony exactly?
    Don't have any pop farms. Didn't plan on RR this round at all.

Try again.

1. the irony is that he is talking about people cheating while he is cheating too
    2. please stop begging for attention i wasn't talking to you

1. the irony is that he is talking about people cheating while he is cheating too
    I just posted that I don't have any pop farms, learn to read :)
  • 1. the irony is that he is talking about people cheating while
    what you say m8
  • Yes. And you killed my brother when he was at thanksgiving dinner. He wasn't even my popfarm btw.
    so here..you were joking ?
    and you are just kidnapping random kds?
    yeah right
  • edited November 2013
    Yes. And you killed my brother when he was at thanksgiving dinner. He wasn't even my popfarm btw.
    yeah right
    kidnapping = cheating now?

the fuck?

whats making multis classed as

phantomz war tactics ;)
  • Yes. And you killed my brother when he was at thanksgiving dinner. He wasn't even my popfarm btw.
    yeah right
    kidnapping = cheating now?

the fuck?

whats making multis classed as

phantomz war tactics ;)
    you either just want to pick up a ' fight ' or you have some medical issue
    kidnapping is not cheating. using pop farms is cheating
    i was implying that he surely has a pop-farm .. otherwise he couldn't survive rr-ing
  • And im telling you i dont have one.
  • edited November 2013

you either just want to pick up a ' fight ' or you have some medical issue
    kidnapping is not cheating. using pop farms is cheating
    i was implying that he surely has a pop-farm .. otherwise he couldn't survive rr-ing
    instead of implying why dont you face the facts:

your shitty alliance uses multis
    you know nothing about RR/pop farms
    you have no leg to stand on in any argument

FACT