Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Cult vs Town

123457»

Comments

• There were 3 nights in between brainwashings. As I have been met with nothing bug negative criticism for putting the game on I won't try to put another on
  • There were 3 nights in between brainwashings. As I have been met with nothing bug negative criticism for putting the game on I won't try to put another on
    Ian, you did a great job and I am thankful for it. Your game got fuxxd from the beginning because durubian is a troll, and it left a lot of bad tastes in peoples mouths. Out of your hands. Thank you for your work in a thankless job.
  • Ok heres the thing.

#1. People rage quit the game over a use of an ability. Did it suck? Yes it did, should people of rage quit then complained how the game turned out? Nope not at all.
    #2. The cops part of having insanity roles in the game is attempting to figure out who you are and if another died and just revealed that you aren't that one it kinda ruins the game a little imo.
    #3. I thought it was pretty clear that you could use the ability for brainwashing once then have to wait three nights for it to happen again which meadows did. There was never a debate even in their group when she could first use the ability, I thought it was pretty self explanatory as well as their group and a few others.
  • thanks cory
  • edited December 2013
    Ok heres the thing.
    #2. The cops part of having insanity roles in the game is attempting to figure out who you are and if another died and just revealed that you aren't that one it kinda ruins the game a little imo.
    I can understand that although I assumed from the beginning that it would be revealed in death which cop you were. If it was written in the description that the role will not be revealed even by death then the problem is solved.

#3. I thought it was pretty clear that you could use the ability for brainwashing once then have to wait three nights for it to happen again which meadows did. There was never a debate even in their group when she could first use the ability, I thought it was pretty self explanatory as well as their group and a few others.
    I assumed it was after 3 day cycles or 3 night cycles had elapsed which meant I gave mages a free pass as he couldn't of been brainwashed by my deduction.

I showed this to flazer over aim and he backed up my confusion over the wording
  • Flazer is pretty bad w/grammar and wording tho
  • wow well Sky you had me fooled, i'll admit! I TRUSTED YOU, fool me once...

Meadows, I had my suspicions and if we hadn't been killed tonight, you would have probably been my next lynch choice.

I agree the many inactives kinda threw us all off because I really didn't have much to go off of but well played.
  • #3. I thought it was pretty clear that you could use the ability for brainwashing once then have to wait three nights for it to happen again which meadows did. There was never a debate even in their group when she could first use the ability, I thought it was pretty self explanatory as well as their group and a few others.
    If my CULT OP comment upset you, that wasn't my intention. I say "**** OP" all the time as a joke.... my KD name in SK is "DW OP".
  • Flazer is pretty bad w/grammar and wording tho
  • Knew something was up with mages. I vote him for lynch then get killed innight phase.

Sky's role is suprising though ...good game.
  • I assumed that on the last night, it was the third night so I could do it again. Either way though, between players having gone inactive from day phase, the cult was pretty much able to swing the vote to lynch whoever they wanted at that point.
  • Didnt post whole game pro strat.

how obvious is that...you guys deserve to lose.
  • I assumed that on the last night, it was the third night so I could do it again. Either way though, between players having gone inactive from day phase, the cult was pretty much able to swing the vote to lynch whoever they wanted at that point.

probably a noob question but I haven't played many WW games.

Did you know who the other cult members were from the start?
  • edited December 2013
    Did you know who the other cult members were from the start?
    Yes they know.
  • Damdred, it's just neg throwing a hissy fit. Pay him no mind.

Thanks for running the game.
  • thanks
    Sometimes evil players do not know who each other are (the witch typically is solo until she or the other evils find her)
  • Yep, thanks for the game, Damdred.
    wow well Sky you had me fooled, i'll admit! I TRUSTED YOU, fool me once...
    Sorry. :(

Won't happen again (probably). :)