Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Cult vs Town

Comments

• edited November 2013
    and in regards to what you said ixta

couldn't the cops simply check themselves on the first night and get the answer to your question or would that be gamebreaking?

i think the safest way is simply trial and error. Take first night's result with a grain of salt and then second night is more encouraging and 3rd should be definite.

it might be difficult to post anything in here without revealing roles during the day but if atleast 2 cops get a guilty result back after the first night then atleast one of the cops has spied on a guilty person. won't be useful without revealing that in public but some food for thought ;) ;) ;)

Invention ideas
    A night stick - You are able to assume the role of a policeman (ignores paranoid/naive cop abilities) determined to get the truth out of a person. You can beat the person to a pulp with the nightstick and there is a 50% chance that they will reveal to you 100% who they are. There is also a 50% that you will be caught and removed from the game (jailed)
  • THE DAY HAS SUDDENLY COME TO A CLOSE:

Ixta the Inventor has been killed by Leeroy Jenkins (Darubian). In the ensuing chaos Leeroy is dead as well.

Night Phase Begins
  • Ixta for Mayor
  • edited November 2013
    EDIT: Sorry, didn't see nigh phase began. I missed my vote chance :(
  • i quit this game boot me from it darubian spoiled it for me cant handle it
  • Wait you guys are surprised leeroy Jenkins made a move before the rest of his team could do anything?
  • I think it was funny, but kind of lame. Inventor is de best role and never gets to play.
  • edited November 2013
    i quit this game boot me from it darubian spoiled it for me cant handle it
  • edited November 2013
    How about a reboot? It's unfair on Ixta. And remove that prick, Darubian, from it.
  • edited November 2013
    I've always thought that with this many roles, allow 1 day/night cycle without any lynchings that are based on voting. It's pure guess work which is why I abstained and one person who got grabbed in SK 5 rounds ago will use it to "get even"
  • At least I have chicken.
  • *tap tap tap* ARISE CHICKEN!
  • going to ask that everyone stop posting during the night phase.
  • :: Sleep talk.:: Why doesn't the mod who is running the game close his thread at night? :: Continues sleeping.::
  • The night draws to a close, as the villagers meander around town, they discover the corpse of Tyrsis impaled on a flagpole. As the chaos insues the remaining villagers check to see if anymore are missing. To their dismay Prime is missing, a quick search of his house shows that he has been killed in his bed.

Tyrsis the Twilight Fan and Prime the villager are dead.
    Day begins.
  • With absolutely no reasoning Mal for mayor and Mages for lynch
  • Should of voted me mayor, assholes.
  • Should of voted me mayor, assholes...oles...oles...oles
    Your dead, sit back an buckle up hoe!
  • Here Lies Prime
    Can't Catch A Break From Death
    But At Least He Could Concentrate On The War Thread
  • corynewb for mayor

I tend to die by day 2 so this doesn't have to be a 4 year term or anything
  • Rapeisfunny for mayor, no lynch yet
  • With absolutely no reasoning ER for mayor and Mages for lynch

• edited November 2013
    Trysis for mayor
  • edited November 2013
    Dear decent minded villagers of this town. There are 3 bad guys and 20 something good guys. We don't need to waste another villager soul with very little to go on. I'll make a deal with you all, if I am appointed mayor, you can all vote for who I spy on tonight, and I will post the results tomorrow. Does that seem fair?

Edit: I won't post roles, just that they are clean or brainwashed.
  • Guys, remember to bold your votes.

Cory, that seems like a decent proposal (Provided you stick to it and considering we don't know who to trust) so, for now, CoryNewb for mayor

No lynch yet.
  • edited November 2013
    What's a good WW game without lynchings? You people stink! Do you really think we'll kill worse than the vigilante will?
  • CoryNewb for mayor

Lynch later.
  • With absolutely reasoning ER for mayor and Mages for lynch