Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Cult vs Town

edited November 2013 in General
The Cult vs The Town

Win Conditions:
The Cult wins if it outnumbers the remaining town members
The Town wins at the death of all cult members.

Killing:
The Cult gets one kill per night, along with a role match during the night phase as well. The town has the vigilante role and a lynch during the day.

Roles:
Cop: The cop can gauge if someone is guilty or innocent every night
Paranoid Cop: The cop can gauge if someone is guilty or innocent....except he sees everyone as being guilty
Naive Cop: Sees everyone as innocent
Vigilante: Gets one kill per night
SideKick: Takes over when the vigilante dies
The Doctor: Protects someone once per night
Thief: Can steal someones ability once per game.
TwilighT Fan: Follows one person per night cancels out that activity
Inventor: Can submit one invention per night, will be somewhat strict with this as to stop game breaking things.
Leeroy Jenkins: Can stop the day lynch at any time by announcing who he is and who he wants to lynch, however being as hes Leeroy Jenkins he will somehow die during this process.
Psychic: Can learn one persons role per night (in the case of the cops will only find out that the person is a cop)

Bad Guys:
Hacker: Can hack any persons private information and gain their role information
Brain Washer: Can brain wash one person every three day/night cycles to add to their numbers
Assassin: Anyone who gets in the way of the cult dies as long as this person matches the role with the persons name.

Special Role:
Mayor can spy on one persons role per night

Zeality
SkyDragon
TMonsta
Osiris
Prime
Mages
Scientology
coryNewb
Mal
Ghosted
WallsofFire
RMagician
MissMeadows
Flames
Tyrsis
Rohan
Shining
Darubian
Gagazet
TheJoker
Phantom
Nimrod
Dogtown
Tyfo
Flazer
SierraNevada
Ixtaccihuatl
Viva
K2

Rules: Some rules the spamming of role matching and randomly guessing wrong will be punished if the assassin guesses wrong there will be a punishment of ability loss for 3 nights. Also I will try to stay out of the day voting as much as possible but a repeat of K2 just random one voting to kill walls will not be tolerated. And of course anyone who posts during the night might end up dead.

Comments

• The cult has infiltrated the town. It is striving to dominate and destroy every aspect of its life.

Both groups must struggle for superiority. Let the games begin. (if you did not receive a role you are a regular villager)
  • Are we starting in day or night phase? You didn't specify.
  • (I hate insane roles btw, can't believe there's 2. T_T)
  • Down with the werewolf!
  • We are in day phase qq sorry
  • Ixta for mayor
  • Ixta for mayor
    I support this course of action. :)
  • Dont lwt me down ixta.

ixta for mayoar

• ixta for mayor

• Ixta for mayor.

I'm cool with a day 1 no lynch so that everyone gets to try out their roles. Plus we have a lot of village people that would probably get caught in the fray.

By my count there are 30 players, 3 bad guys and a potential 4th bad guy. Those are not good odds for day 1,2, or even 3 lynches.
  • MalMal
    edited November 2013
    why the hell not. Ixta for mayor
  • edited November 2013
    There's no reason for the day to be a complete waste either though. I'm curious about people's idea on role interactions. Does anyone see anything that might be beneficial to town? Ideas on inventions for the inventor? Suggestions for cops on how they could go about figuring out if they're the real one or not?

Not role revelations, of course, everyone.

And if you think someone says something that's not beneficial for town, feel free to pressure that person. There's no reason not to do things that generate information.
  • By the way, Thief, don't reveal who you are, but you are a special player for town, don't waste your ability randomly. This is something that I think has been underutilized in other games. If at any point it becomes necessary for the cop/doctor/psychic/or other important role to claim in order to avoid a lynch, we can have you steal away that person's role to protect the power. As long as you are well hidden, we'll be able to stay in good condition for much longer.
  • edited November 2013
    - An invention that clones any players role?

e.g. Assume Mal is the Psychic (I don't know if he is, it's an assumption!)
    Ixta asks Mod to use invention on Mal.
    Ixta now also has the role of Psychic!

- A machine that gives a completely random letter in the title of the role of any person you use it on. Can also be two or three letters, I don't know. You can use it once per night.

Write some more later. Oh yeah:

Ixta for Mayor
  • Ixta for Mayor
  • Sky I think that the first invention might be too strong and denied by the mod, but if it was limited to one night or use able by the person that gets the invention the next night it is possible, but that would be like 2 nighttime roles from 1 invention (reveals a role and potentially gets to use it that night). There should also be a negative impact to certain inventions if accidently used on the wrong person (cult members).

I have one idea for an invention: a security camera. The inventor installs it in some bodies house, and (1 time) if they get visited at night they see who it is.

The security camera might need some work to balance, but I think its neat. Inventor would give it to somebody, but I guess it wouldn't help if they get killed, and not sure if it should be 1 person or first night (what if doctor and hacker both visit the same night?).
  • edited November 2013
    I would like to run for Mayor.

My platform is simple: Security, Community, Economic Stability

Security - Our town has been ravaged by evil hackers, brainwashers, and assassins for far too long. As Mayor, I will use our security forces to seek out the culprits and reveal them to us all. We want our children to be safe, and I am not one who can do this. Please, there is no reason for anyone to ever be afraid at night anymore with me as your mayor. Remember, I promise to reveal one person each day I am mayor!

Community - Since this outbreak of the cult, our town has become way too mistrustful. I plan on bridging the gap by crating fun new games that we can all play at. I suggest a community game of mini-golf to unwind and forget about the troubles that are currently plaguing us. I even suggest dunk the mayor in the water day!

Economic Stability - After reviewing the budget, most of our money goes towards funding a very poorly organized law enforcement system. In fact, two of our three cops are completely inept and we have people like the cult, twilight fans, and vigilantes running around without a second thought. My goal is to improve the status of our town by funding real fun community projects and creating a more efficient law enforcement system.

Vote Tyrsis for Mayor!
  • edited November 2013
    Ixta for mayor
  • Let's do this....

LLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY JJJJJJJEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS*spittle*

Ixta
  • so much text

i should copy pasta why i would make the best mayor: im not a girl

flazer for mayor
  • so much text

flazer for mayor
    You cant even get nanos on time, what the fuck kind of mayor will you be?

• If darubian is Leroy...I'm completely flabbergasted. If not, that post was amazing.

Ixta has missed a few games in a row, and just wanted to play for a change. If you just killed her one day 1 with your role, you are a retard, and an asshat. (Unless she turns out to be evil and.you look like a genius.)

I'm hoping that was a joke.
  • edited November 2013
    Same. Hope Darubian isn't really Leroy and is messing around otherwise that was a shitty move.

Plus:
    so much text

flazer for mayor
    You cant even get nanos on time, what the fuck kind of mayor will you be?
  • abstaining day 1
  • Fuck all of you I deserve mayor.
  • Ixta for mayor
  • ixta for mayor
  • Unfortunately, I think he was telling the truth. :( Just have to wait for Damdred to get on and confirm.
  • well if he wasn't telling the truth then we should kill him for pulling a stunt like that

lynch darubian