Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Cult vs Town

Comments

• because obviously if people announce their roles we can catch out who is lying....

lynch sierra
  • lynch nimrod
  • edited November 2013
    you are lynching the thief

if you want to continue and fuck up this game even more then go ahead

if you want to play properly and kill the bad guys then listen to me
  • nimrod tried this last game with sidekick, not falling for that twice.

lynch nimrod
  • good game

and still nobody posts their own role when lynching

you wonder why you are losing this game
  • I can see you're the thief, you stole Tim's picture.
    lynch Sierra and i vote Nimrod for mayor. And for the record, ive posted every day :D
    Sorry about that, thought I didn't see your name on the list on the right. My bad.
  • Lynch mages<----bold
  • Roles left:
    Good Guys:
    Paranoid Cop: The cop can gauge if someone is guilty or innocent....except he sees everyone as being guilty
    Naive Cop: Sees everyone as innocent
    Vigilante: Gets one kill per night
    SideKick: Takes over when the vigilante dies
    The Doctor: Protects someone once per night
    Thief: Can steal someones ability once per game.

considering the only useful cop has died. I wonder if both the paranoid cop and naive cop should come out and reveal themselves.

you need to remember that the doctor is still alive. The doctor should not reveal themselves but act silently to protect the person with the important roles..

the only way for us to find out the bad guys now is via deduction since any scouting roles are dead.
  • Stop guessing? 1/6th chance of being right is hardly good odds.
  • Even if a villager came out and said "im a villager" how do we know they're being honest? If we all come out and give up our roles then doesn't that defeat the purpose of playing WW?

It's just gonna have to be random elimination and gut instinct till one of us gets killed off.
  • Change lynch to Mages

Osiris Mayor
  • Lynch nimrod
  • Even if a villager came out and said "im a villager" how do we know they're being honest? If we all come out and give up our roles then doesn't that defeat the purpose of playing WW?

It's just gonna have to be random elimination and gut instinct till one of us gets killed off.
    im a villager

• edited November 2013
    Osiris for mayor

Lynch Sierra
  • it's not defeating the purpose of playing. its a known tactic.

You do have to wonder how Mages isn't dead if he is the vigilante

I can understand the doctor might be protecting him every night however

im a villager

haha, lies!
  • edited November 2013
    the way I look at it is that I will die today with the lynch or tonight (since i've revealed my role and will use it tonight)

it is in the bad guys best interest to kill me tonight if i don't die today.

How about all the villagers take my word for it today since I will die tonight anyway. We should target somebody that we legitimately suspect.

You might want a reason for me not posting anything for the past few days? After the first daytime about 4/5 people stopped playing in disgust and I was one of them.

I'm not saying to vote to lynch sierra. I only made that lynch vote since he made a lynch vote on me. Looking at his past posts though and he seems very suspicious along with TheJoker.

It is always the people that post lynch votes with no discussion that are the ones you have to look out for. Just look at all of TheJoker's posts.

so for the people that believe in me and want to win.

Who seems the better lynch vote? Sierra or TheJoker
  • You made this exact same spiel last time about being the sidekick when you were actually a demon.
  • edited November 2013
    this is a brand new game. forget about past.

I was more specific in who to target last game during my post which is what youre referring to. that is because we had already scouted in demon chat and knew who was the angels.

what im doing right now isnt the same thing since im not targeting anyone.

im in the same boat as the villagers with no clue who is bad.
  • Seeing how it is thanksgiving in the states i will hold off closing the game for a few extra hours today. So probably 22:00 sk time or so
  • Ian, you pussy. We are all getting fat. More than enough time to post
  • Day has ended

Nimrod the Thief was lynched

Night has begun
  • Day begins

Sierra the villager dies
    Sci the cop is killed
    Ghosted the villager is killed

• well i only uncovered another villager as Mayor so anyone have any ideas?

For now i'd like to vote myself for Mayor again. I see random guessing and deduction as the only method.

So Nimrod was telling the truth...sorry Nimrod. 2 good guys down and 2 more villagers down. That leaves us with 7/14 people have roles - 3/14 are bad guys, 4/14 are good guys & there are 7 villagers left.

I believe our 3 evil roles are hiding amongst these 8 people.
    RMagician - 1 lynch post... evil?
    MissMeadows - questionable posts, could be either good or bad
    Flames - no post...so not sure
    Dogtown - no post... so not sure
    Tyfo - 1 post but "quit the game" - not sure
    Flazer - quit game...not sure
    Viva - no post...so not sure
    K2 - quick to lynch people, 3 posts total...could be evil.

I'll hold off posting a lynch till we get some thoughts posted.
  • edited December 2013
    I second that, sorry Nimrod. What about TheJoker? Nimrod raised some good points regarding him. To be honest, I agree that it's about logical deduction. Several people are also completely quiet and don't say anything so it could be any one of them too.

SkyDragonX for Mayor
  • Idiot vigilante still killing I see.

GG town.
  • Moderator note: Since there are so few left today I will probably just give until the time i opened it last night.
  • edited December 2013
  • He does seem suspicious. He's been trying to get lynches going on a lot of villagers.

lynch thejoker
  • thejoker is a villager, remove your votes on him!