Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Cult vs Town

Comments

• Should've mentioned that earlier, Osiris. Who would you suggest then?
  • k2 has been playing us all this time? We should have known better than to let him keep up his shenanigans after last ww game

change lynch vote to k2
  • SkyDragon for Mayor, K2 for Lynch
  • K2 The Villager has been killed

SkyDragon has been elected mayor

night begins
  • Joker, Osiris and Phantom have been killed during the night

The Village has lost the cult has won
  • Roles:
    vigilante: Mages (brainwashed)
    Inventor: Ixtaccihuatl
    Twilight Fan: Tyrisis
    Doctor: Gagazet (brainwashed)
    The Cop: Flazer
    The Paranoid Cop: Scientology
    The Naive Cop: Rohan
    Thief: Nimrod
    Leeroy Jenkins: Darubian
    SideKick: Jester
    Pshycic: Zeal

The Cult:
    Hacker: Dogtown
    Assassin: SkyDragon
    Brain Washer: MissMeadows
  • edited December 2013
    We were just too damn good as a team. Not one of us got lynched or killed. :)

Zeal got the closest though and could've ruined it all, but luckily no-one else took his comments seriously. I find it bewildering that, after Zeal died, no-one remembered him talking about Mages, lol.
  • edited December 2013
    A disappointing game plagued by inactives from day 1.

I knew meadows was after her comments on me and the idiot villagers ate it up.

Dogtown I thought wasn't even playing.

flazer an inactive and an important role

I knew Mages would of been brainwashed if he was the vigilante since it was past 3 days (I swear mages killed more good roles than bad roles before he was brainwashed)

there should of been a requirement that everyone had to post once every 2 days to avoid the number of inactives

also on the brainwashing thing. how are two people brainwashed when there has only been 4 day/nights?
  • edited December 2013
    We didn't know if he was really the Vigilante but took the risk on the second night because it would pay off big time if he were.

After Zeal had been killed, there was only really the Doctor left to find. We didn't know Gagazet was the Doctor. Meadows just brainwashed him on the final night phase just because she could. There has been five night phases.

And the inactives wouldn't have mattered in the game. Flazer's cop role and Jester's sidekick role wouldn't have helped anyone much. We literally crushed all you guys.

GG team!
  • You guys are bad.
  • I found out about mages the night I was mayor but was killed
  • edited December 2013
    We didn't know if he was really the Vigilante but took the risk on the second night because it would pay off big time if he were.

And the inactives wouldn't have mattered in the game. Flazer's cop role and Jester's sidekick role wouldn't have helped anyone much. We literally crushed all you guys.

GG team!
    actually the inactives did matter

keep trying to justify the win though in what was a dead game from day 1

"Brain Washer: Can brain wash one person every three day/night cycles to add to their numbers"

so the evil guys brainwashed 2 people even though you can only brainwash once every 3 days as defined by the rules?

lol rigged game
  • After Zeal had been killed, there was only really the Doctor left to find. We didn't know Gagazet was the Doctor. Meadows just brainwashed him on the final night phase just because she could. There has been five night phases. Vigilante was washed on second night, and Doctor on fifth and final one.

The game was pretty active. Just accept that you guys got annihilated. :)
  • edited December 2013
    i dont think you understand what im saying

there has only been 4 days yet 2 people are brainwashed

half of the players were inactive as i was until day 3
  • I found out about mages the night I was mayor but was killed
    Yup, we thought that there was a 99% chance that you would so killed you to protect Mages. Surprised that Sci didn't see through it though.
  • You guys got 2 brainwashes? OP CULT!

Gga
  • There's been five day phases and five night phases by my count?
  • The town should have lynched Mages, no brainer. Im kickin myself for not calling Meadows out... was pretty clear i was dead after I pointed out Mages haha.. oh well.

My first two guesses were cops, and they died/went inac :/
  • edited December 2013
    "Brain Washer: Can brain wash one person every three day/night cycles to add to their numbers"

I interpret that as 3 days needed before a brain wash is possible and a few others do as well from talking to people on AIM

this is important because i thought mages was suspicious as soon as I looked through the thread after coming back but thought "hey it hasn't been 3 days yet so he couldn't of been brainwashed"

looks like you won because of inactives and poorly written rules

GG
  • It is a no brainer. Even Dogtown got it (Sorry for saying it in that way, Dog :p )

Meadows could use her power once every 3 days or nights. She used it on the second night. She'd have to wait three nights to use it again. She used it again, after waiting three nights, on the fifth and final night.
  • You think it means that she'd have been able to use it for the first time on the third night. I don't think anyone else interpreted it like that.
  • still trying to justify the win
    looks like you won because of inactives and poorly written rules
    keep it up m8
  • Yeah nowhere does it say she had to wait 3 nights
  • Neg's just overthinking it to excuse the epic annihilation!
  • edited December 2013

- can brain wash one person every three day cycles to add to their numbers

- can brain wash one person every three night cycles to add to their numbers

- can brain wash one person every three day and night cycles to add to their numbers

why use the day/night distinction at all if there is no need to?

- can brain wash one person every three cycles to add to their numbers

or

- can brain wash one person every three ingame cycles to add to their numbers

those are much better
  • I dont think Ian analyzed the wording in his descriptions, he knew we'd figure out that the ability is used every 3 nights.
  • edited December 2013
    there was also confusion for me over the cop roles

I was expecting on death for them to be labelled as the paranoid cop, naive cop or just cop etc

I feel it should of been clarified more in the beginning how the cops were going to work in all scenarios
  • How many night between brainwashings though?