Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

Comments

• Lol lol

Dota2
  • anyone that thinks battlefield isnt a regurgitated franchise like COD needs a wake up call

same shitty gameplay and gfx. just a few new maps. rinse and repeat.
  • I just learned you can quick scope in bf4
  • I just learned you can quick scope in bf4
    HAHA
  • Ffxiv transfers 9n the 15th come faerie.

End
    of
    story
  • Ffxiv transfers 9n the 15th come faerie.

End
    of
    story
    LOL at thinking every new MMO is the next big thing
  • ff14 is great
  • Yea I love 14
  • its the best age
  • btw cookie clicker ftw
  • since when did feasel get below 3:40? :-p
  • I've been playing mine craft again with some cousins. Horses are actually pretty dece
  • anything that's not sk
  • anything that's not sk
    says the guy still on pfs

• anything that's not sk
  • edited November 2013
    I purchased Crusader Kingdoms II in this 8 game bundle for 5 bucks then tracked the dlc down which worked pirated with the Steam version. Suppose I can't do multiplayer that way but whatever. It's quite a trippy game and very addicting. The closest comparison I can make having not played Paradox games before is if you made Civilization better while completely disregarding graphics. They are nice graphics but not much happening there for the eyes. Civ V was all about visuals and war while this here relies on your own brain and the dark side of creating a dynasty. I stared at this game for two days running little experiments and getting adjusted to it without looking at any strategy online. I'm a history geek and wanted to see how it responded to me and not some guide I became directed by. So I get it in my head to send a daughter to England. I am an Irish king by this point. They accept this matrineal marriage and a generation later she is queen. I kill my sons and wife so she inherits two kingdoms and becomes an empire. Bam it works and I am thrilled. I start over because while it worked my eugenics program got trashed and I don't like being English. She reigned so long the only Irish son died first. Your characters gain stats and traits passed down to each child. I start over around 860 again as Irish. This time some kingdom called Skotland owns everything. All of Scottland, England, and half of Ireland. Some Norse threaten to invade me and my kingdom is pathetic. I send the guy a bag of cash and hope it buys time. Then I move to assasinate the king of Skotland. He is like a plague wiping out everything. My theory is if I can get him and his first born then a dipshit will take over and their holdings will rebel. That works and it all fractures after losing two heirs in a row. A petty two county king topples an empire and I am the only one that knows what happened. Well I was implicated but I killed the son so fast it did not matter. They are no threat now and I am monitoring the Norse hoping they still feel confident. One foot on these shores and I will be pressing claims on their holding in the Scottish area. I'm very impressed by this game. Not only do I not care about the graphics but the way it has my mind playing out the game in my head while responding and even contemplating my moves is unique. It may be the best AI I have seen. They killed my heir of course but I have more and anticipated such a move. What really stood out was my first generation daughter seemed completely on board that I would support her in war and kill my family for her. Had I not sent my entire army to be crushed she could not hold the throne during a rebellion. Yet I did and she regrouped her army as I did this waiting until I had nothing left then pounced like a pro. I highly recommend this game to SK types I think it is something special.
  • I worry about you dank.
  • edited November 2013
    I did that all on a phone with one finger. I did your mom with one finger but it got all prune and my dog kept licking it. So to sum things up the paragraph was far less hassle.

This is shortly after I created the empire. I realized I didn't want it so I decided to breed the royalty with brown skin to irritate a child in the future which I'll name Lynog. The wifes no longer around here she served her purpose then I had her stabbed to death. I had the first born killed because he had a hairlip. Everybody knew I did it so I got a kinslayer trait that I have to pay the pope to remove. Seriously wtf nobody wants to look at that unless you got it in a knife fight then it's pretty bad ass. You would think people would be more understandable.

This is a screen shot of my experimentation on prisoners. Lynog is not born yet so I need practice in the meantime. Eventually he'll be sitting in one of these cells having a brown skin man rape him.

The brown skinned woman seemed to know her days were numbered and dawned a veil. That's probably common but it was so fitting like she was going to attend her own funeral. Thanks for the children sweety. The first chick I was banging on the side in this pic her husband showed up and I shanked his ass. Then I had her killed for putting me into that situation and replaced her with the chunky girl in pic 1 who I thinks gives better bjs and has really nice traits. I'll claim her kid when she has a son. It aint never my fault ya see I'm the emperor. My first wife tried to complain and I promptly reminded her that she drove me to it in the first place.

• looks like a bad game
  • Dank is the king if post edits. Everytime I see a post it has changed from its previous state.

a tactic to keep "them" from tracking him no doubt.
  • I did that all on a phone with one finger. I did your mom with one finger but it got all prune and my dog kept licking it. So to sum things up the paragraph was far less hassle.

This is shortly after I created the empire. I realized I didn't want it so I decided to breed the royalty with brown skin to irritate a child in the future which I'll name Lynog. The wifes no longer around here she served her purpose then I had her stabbed to death. I had the first born killed because he had a hairlip. Everybody knew I did it so I got a kinslayer trait that I have to pay the pope to remove. Seriously wtf nobody wants to look at that unless you got it in a knife fight then it's pretty bad ass. You would think people would be more understandable.

This is a screen shot of my experimentation on prisoners. Lynog is not born yet so I need practice in the meantime. Eventually he'll be sitting in one of these cells having a brown skin man rape him.

The brown skinned woman seemed to know her days were numbered and dawned a veil. That's probably common but it was so fitting like she was going to attend her own funeral. Thanks for the children sweety. The first chick I was banging on the side in this pic her husband showed up and I shanked his ass. Then I had her killed for putting me into that situation and replaced her with the chunky girl in pic 1 who I thinks gives better bjs and has really nice traits. I'll claim her kid when she has a son. It aint never my fault ya see I'm the emperor. My first wife tried to complain and I promptly reminded her that she drove me to it in the first place.

You are a strange, strange person.
  • need to lay off the meth
  • need to lay off the meth
  • It is a bitch doing that on a phone but I soldier on.
  • looks like a bad game
    http://www.simhq.com/air-combat/command-modern-air-naval-operations-review.html

This is a bad game. I do not understand why it was created or why anyone would want to play it yet this guy wrote a 5 page review on this shit. I noticed it in my games list it must have been in some bundle and I'm like oh wow boats. So I go to the forum and people are complaining it's unfinished. I'm thinking wtf does that matter why does it exist in the first place? It looks like is should have come out with pole position or better yet a midterm project in your high school class.
  • looks like a bad game
    http://www.simhq.com/air-combat/command-modern-air-naval-operations-review.html

This is a bad game. I do not understand why it was created or why anyone would want to play it yet this guy wrote a 5 page review on this shit. I noticed it in my games list it must have been in some bundle and I'm like oh wow boats. So I go to the forum and people are complaining it's unfinished. I'm thinking wtf does that matter why does it exist in the first place? It looks like is should have come out with pole position or better yet a midterm project in your high school class.
    Dank is hitting the pipe hard today.