Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

Comments

• I sometimes play d3 "pc" War Thunder, And I just started playing "World of Tanks" like 3 matches or something. and all my 3s. Bf3, Me3, Dead space 3.
  • I used to play a lot of World of Tanks. My clan still uses my Mumble server from time to time.

Right now I'm mainly playing FFxiv
  • I'm about to play a game of Civ5.
  • @flazer he loves civ5
  • Also, hello, I'm ER and I'm a cookie clicker.

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
  • rome 2

mech warrior online
  • Also, hello, I'm ER and I'm a cookie clicker.

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
    Get this guys. This website uses cookies to track your progress...
  • Dota2

Want to play FFxiv but heard its really grindy
  • All FF's are "grindy", lol.
  • the only ff that I know that you truly need to grind is ff1

all other ffs you do not need to grind at all
  • edited September 2013
    You don't need to grind as hard on the iOS ff1 as you did for nes and ps1 versions. Ff4 for Ds was really grindy at the end. But yeah, most are a natural progression leveling, depending on how beast mode you want to be.

Anyway, played some AoE2 HD last night. I played terrible!
  • Im talking base minimum, as in beat any FF as fast as possible, some range from 10 hrs to 3 hrs, and only one of them require grinding, and thats ff1, for minimum level required.
  • FF2 needed some cheating/grinding
  • Ff2 did need a little abusing ;)

I was watching twitch this weekend with a guy attempting to beat his 3 hour 22 minute play through of ff1 on nes.
  • edited September 2013
    I have to go beast mode in every FF early on, hence my earlier comment. But I forgot that most players don't go to such extremes.
  • since when did feasel get below 3:40? :-p
  • I duno. I'm not speed run guru. I was just watching it on twitch. Feasel was the dudes name though.
  • CANT. STOP. PLAYING. BALDURS. GATE. ENHANCED. EDITION.
  • edited September 2013
    Technically I'm currently playing everything, very slowly. I play Dota 2 daily. I just started on Deus Ex Human Revolution. I finished Saints Row IV which was a very good game. Then I have about 80 other games I play for about 20 minutes at a time here and there. I spend more time looking for games to buy then actually playing them because I want to be elite like Lews.
  • I heard dank sits on a throne of feta cheese over 12 million in Dota 2 while lifting bros.
  • I play starkingdoms....not.
  • edited October 2013
    I heard dank sits on a throne of feta cheese over 12 million in Dota 2 while lifting bros.
    I've been around the block for sure. I love just hitting search without a group. I sometimes wonder if anyone has taken as much abuse or played as many unwinnable games. If I am in the shittiest situation and avoid irritation that is a win. My goal is to dominate every match even with a team of complete idiots on my side when I carry. Slowly but surely my gold and exp levels have leveled out no matter what happens. I think after two years I have finally become a novice but I have a long road ahead to become a veteran. Once I am the pub stomp king I will move over to capt matches.
  • Captains mode is a blast with a 5 man on Skype.
  • Been playing alot of Bf4 Open beta today.
  • Been playing alot of Bf4 Open beta today.
    Drool! How amazing is it?

I'm in the baldurs gate enhanced edition beta testing group for patch 1.2 So after homework I'll play that and then some DOTA.
  • It's good, alot of things that were seen as flawed/halfassed in bf3 have been fixed. However at the moment sound is glitchy, servers are laggy but still having a good time.
  • It's all about Heroes of Might and Magic 3 with the new HD patch. Brilliant game
  • anyone that thinks battlefield isnt a regurgitated franchise like COD needs a wake up call

same shitty gameplay and gfx. just a few new maps. rinse and repeat.
  • I heard Nimrod sits on a throne of feta cheese over 12 million in battlefield while lifting bros.