Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Vintage] vs [Gravity],[Visors],[Newton]

Comments

• I guess, cool story. Congrats.
  • edited August 2013
    It's pointing out just how much newbie mode doesn't matter, I know you might think I'm exagerating but ask flazer. He gave me hell about being the worst sl for years, infact still does. We didnt even have nanos solars for half of newbie and we stayed in growth for the full 72 hours coz I missed the change.

It's irrelevant because as soon as newbie mode ends there are far to many variables for it to be a major factor in how the round turns out.

Sure a good newbie mode will make things easier, give you a better chance. It's not a major factor tho. I remember a while back I played probably the best newbie mode I'd ever done, ya know what happened? Meadows multi'd me the first tick.

The fact that you can say with a straight face that because you have this "perfect newbie mode" that your kd will do this and do that. It shows how much you don't understand the game, don't know why I'm trying to even explain it because others have tried and failed miserably.

You openly admit your on a computer pretty much 24/7 and that's why you play sk. If I had that much time you couldn't even comprehend the monster of a kd I would make. I play this game now about 80% from my phone and can still rank 1 easy

• Your biggest achievement on this game is a decent newbie mode.

An ya know what? Newbie mode is pretty much next to irrelevant.

I remember back around game 15-16 or so, i grouped with flazer and smurf and i fucked our newbie mode up so bad due to bein drunk half of it. Think our entire group left with 200 tanks total military each, fully suicided just to break 250 land inactives.

By 250k NW me and smurf had 1/2 locked comfortably, and flazer was top 20. That was when there was actual decent players aswel, ftb tank lance omni and aload more...

Newbie mode does no matter at all. Accept it.
    i miss smurf :'( he made so many rank1's while i was gone
  • Rank 2s yo he was always my bitch :-D
  • You can fuck off aswel meadows ya fat ginger slut
    lol
  • edited August 2013
    Hahahaha i tried.

Delusional darius

Your newbie strat uses LTs hahahahha lazer troopers tho. It says it all.

Brilliant
  • what jones is wrong about is me suiciding to break him, i still had more def than he did when i smashed him :-p
  • It's pointing out just how much newbie mode doesn't matter, I know you might think I'm exagerating but ask flazer. He gave me hell about being the worst sl for years, infact still does. We didnt even have nanos solars for half of newbie and we stayed in growth for the full 72 hours coz I missed the change.

It's irrelevant because as soon as newbie mode ends there are far to many variables for it to be a major factor in how the round turns out.

Sure a good newbie mode will make things easier, give you a better chance. It's not a major factor tho. I remember a while back I played probably the best newbie mode I'd ever done, ya know what happened? Meadows multi'd me the first tick.

The fact that you can say with a straight face that because you have this "perfect newbie mode" that your kd will do this and do that. It shows how much you don't understand the game, don't know why I'm trying to even explain it because others have tried and failed miserably.

You openly admit your on a computer pretty much 24/7 and that's why you play sk. If I had that much time you couldn't even comprehend the monster of a kd I would make. I play this game now about 80% from my phone and can still rank 1 easy

i didn't even know it was you at the time it was amazing
  • Why are you so shit now then flaz if you can do that
  • what jones is wrong about is me suiciding to break him, i still had more def than he did when i smashed him :-p
    Hahaha fuck off flazer you sent soldiers it was that close. You left only lds/lts home and it was nowhere near more than me. Bitch.

An your kd was dead within 12 hours hahaha

• My rank 1 myst that was raping everyone? Yeh sure I remember.

The fact you try to brag about being what, 3rd hit on me? After I sent 80% of my tanks out yet was still safe from everyone not in my alliance, Shows how poor you are.

You required first to get me powerless and then for flazer to leave our alliance to suicide me. Then you could break.

Must be pro

I'm bragging about breaking a rank 1 KD, you and lynub are bragging about breaking a rank 20ish.

Who's story is better? ;)
    I wasn't bragging I was laughing, that rank 20 KD was the one bragging about how it was going to roll me. Get it right bitch
  • My rank 1 myst that was raping everyone? Yeh sure I remember.

The fact you try to brag about being what, 3rd hit on me? After I sent 80% of my tanks out yet was still safe from everyone not in my alliance, Shows how poor you are.

You required first to get me powerless and then for flazer to leave our alliance to suicide me. Then you could break.

Must be pro

I'm bragging about breaking a rank 1 KD, you and lynub are bragging about breaking a rank 20ish.

Who's story is better? ;)
    I wasn't bragging I was laughing, that rank 20 KD was the one bragging about how it was going to roll me. Get it right bitch
    Shut up you big fat disgusting bastard. I hope you test HIV positive on Christmas day.